Hepatitis C Community
Forbes Magazine 'Save Your Liver' Article.

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Some insight on the HCV drug development is reported in forbes magazine. Some explanation of who and where they are in the way of developing them. But mostly on how much is being spent and lost.

A Quote "The hottest area in drug development right now and for the next couple years is hepatitis C," says Kris H. Jenner, who runs the $1.7 billion (assets) T. Rowe Price Health Sciences Fund.

You have to regester, its free, and search "Saving you liver".
I don't get the broker comment above. Those that I know have not advocated that type of turnover, but I suspect there is something deeper behind this. Churning, for anyone who doesn't know, is the practice of buying and selling stocks only to generate a commission, and is against the law, and there are severe penalties for it.

What bothers me, is that we complain about stigmas about the virus, and yet we do it to others and professions. Neither seems fair on the surface.
gotta agree w/ rev on this one...milton & the whole chicago "free market' cut throat machiavellian global corporate 'winners always rite& winnings everything'  horse **** is destroyin cultures,societys &communitys.....just an excuse for rampant plundering by soul-less greedheads
Please tell us rev your ideal society since free markets are evil.

Why are you living in the most capitalist society in the world? What other country to you wish the US could be?
As a person who is HCV positive, I liked the bit of hope it provided but......, as far as my how I feel after reading the article, I really don't get a warm fuzzy feeling but like the exposure to the masses.
When tons of cash are at stake, sometimes things are not as they are seen or heard. When big share holders see most of us will treat more than once if the first time fails???
But I will not die of HCV because I did not fight because I am a skeptic. Like most of us here, I will continue to drive to survive or overcome.