Gilead study GS-US-248-0131 - phase 2 all oral
OC
I was screened today for the Gilead Protocol Number: GS-US-248-0131, Clinical Trials Identifier: NCT01435226

http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01435226?term=gilead&state1=NA%3AUS%3ACA&rank=13

“A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of GS-5885, GS-9451, Tegobuvir and Ribavirin (RBV) Compared with GS-5885, GS-9451 with Tegobuvir or RBV in Treatment-
Experienced Subjects with Chronic Genotype 1a or 1b Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection”

This study also has a sub study (rescue therapy) that involves:

If the study doctor determines that you are not responding to the study drugs, you will be offered additional medications to treat HCV. If you decide to participate and receive the rescue therapy, you will receive GS-5885, GS-9451, PEG and RBV for up to 24 weeks, followed by up to 24 weeks with just PEG and RBV depending on your response to study drugs.

I will know shortly if I will be participating in this study.

What are your thoughts on this trial since this is a randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled study?

peace
OC
with all of the clinical trials, is it best to let your hepatologist recommend what they think is the best one?
Good luck!  I just finsihed a Gilead trial with good results (hopefully SVR) and my clinic is starting the trial that you are talking about.  I can tell you that I received very good care throughout and the trial protocol involved excellent monitoring and frequent bloodwork.  I hope it works for you.
OC
I will talk to the study doctor before actually starting the trial.

With so many clinical trials, it's not easy to try and figure out which one is the best for you.

peace
OC
Good luck with SVR...that would be amazing!!!

peace
OC
i go back on thursday 10-27-11, if all goes well, i should be given the meds then, to start shortly thereafter.
Whoa.  Awesome.  Did they pass your screening guy?  This was the toughest part for me waiting to see if they would have me.  The trial passed my screening before I passed theirs.  I thought Mary4now also did Gilead and got great results.  You go get em.  Let us know when you start.  
Please keep us posted on your treatment. The thought of meds that will cure with, at least, no interf. are encouraging for many of us on this board. You did not give us some information ie g-type, liver biopsy stage, first timer, etc. Your doc. will know what's best for you. I would not rush into treatment if you can wait as there are many new trials going on. I have just started the Gilead trail with the option meds you described in your post. Good luck and please keep us posted.
OC
thanks, this will be my second try, will update this thread.

contracted in 77' or 78'
genotype 1a, CT, grade 2-3, stage 2-3
2002-2003 null responder (SOC)

peace
OC
started today 10-27-11, rock and roll the place!!!

peace
OC
first couple of days headache at night and that's it, but i have continuous mild nausea...i think i'm getting the ribavirin and not placebo because my temper is certainly shorter.

this is nothing compared to the SOC, that i did in 2002-2003. i haven't taken anything for the side effects yet.

i go back this thursday, that will be one week.

peace

OC
after 7 days, my viral load went from 11,100,000 to 290, i'm responding and that is great news...i had my 14 day blood test today and have to wait one week for the results and i need to be undetected or i'm out of the study...

1) if not undetected, then i have the choice of doing the sub study which is GS-5885 (ns5a inhibitor), GS-9451 (ns3 protease inhibitor), & SOC

2) i did the SOC for 46 weeks (null responder) in 2002/2003 and it wasn't fun at all...my concern is whether i will have built up a resistance in the 3 weeks on this study (even though the first threshold is at 2 weeks)...and should continue with the 2 DAA's and SOC or wait for another interferon free trial...

peace
Hi. As I posted earlier I am doing the same meds but with the interf/riba. I got my week 1 results today as well, 336 from baseline of 17,000,000. There are 4 other victims at my doc office and 2 are und. at week 2, and the other 2 are still waiting for week 2 results. It looks like a strict protocol with und. at week 2 for your traiI. We are all null responders. I asked the question today about resistance and my doc said they stop tx if you don't get results and no worry about resistance. The biggest predictor is RVR and you have that. So you are still in the game (I know it's no game). Your doc will know whats best. If offered the interf/riba I think you will find it not as bad as you know what to expect. That is my experience although I just did shot #3 tonight. Best of luck and I pray you get und. results. You will get SVR stay the course.
OC
thank you so much, i really appreciate the kind words and prayers...i expect the same for you and will pray for you to stay SVR...

peace
OC
UPDATE:

after 14 days my viral load went from 11,100,000 to 290 (first week), then from 290 to 65 (second week), so i can't continue with the study because i'm not undetected.

i jumped on the sub study which is the 2 DAA's (GS-5885 - NS5A inhibitor) and (GS-9451 - NS3 protease inhibitor) with SOC (interferon and ribavirin), took the first shot today.

need to be undetected by week 4 of sub study.

peace
Best of luck on the sub study.  Nice that there was another avenue for those in your situation to take.  Keeping my fingers crossed for you hitting SVR.
Glad to hear they offered you sub study.  Are you guaranteed all four drugs?  If so, that is amazing.  
OC good luck with the additional meds. As I mentioned I am in this study. I got my week 2 results yesterday 166 IU/ml from baseline of 17million. I started week 4 yesterday and thus did shot #4 last night. My doc office is getting 100% und. so far at week 4 for all participants. We are all null responders. Although I am not und. yet I am getting good results thus far and my doc seems confident I will succeed. I am cautiously optimistic to say the least until I get that UND. I am in the wait and see mode.

Check out this BMS study involving the same meds we are on. 100% SVR.
I know its another pharma co. but my doc says its the same stuff.
http://www.natap.org/2011/EASL/EASL_28.htm

Good luck my prayers are with you.
OC
thanks, i appreciate it!

peace
OC
yes, i'm guaranteed all 4 drigs.

peace
OC
keep it going your almost there!!!

peace
OC
i don't have week 3 blood test results yet, after 2 weeks, i have some changes in blood besides viral load.

ALT - 74 to 27
AST - 61 to 28
HGB - 14.7 to 12.3
HCT - 42 to 36
RBC - 4.8 to 4.0
Platelets - 105 114
total bilirubin - .4 to 1.4

not sure what the significance of these changes are.

peace
i am in a gilead right now.  i was UND at 8 weeks and now it's the 22nd week and i'm still UND.  i find out 12/9 which study group i'm in and if i can stop.  i am on peg, riba and gs-9451 (possibly a placebo).  good luck to you.  belle
meant gilead study.
OC
that's great!!!...sounds like you're going to make it...

peace
I'm in a related study now - GS-US-248-0120.  Started with all oral 5885, 9451, 9190 and RIBA.  Went UND in less than 7 days.  week 6-8 had a breakthrough, and started with PEG in rescue arm.  Slow start but last test I became UND again.  Now I am on this thing for 48 weeks looks like.  If I had to do this again, I would simply go with the current triple cocktail FDA approved or would try my best to get into a study with new protease and polymerase, RIBA, and PEG.  It's really important to have that PEG.  Another thing...zero side effects.  ZERO!  Nada.  So just one man's opinions but that what I would do if I had another chance.  Good luck.  These oral cocktails will eventually be the norm but for now the PEG is the best bet.  Besides, some studies are already being done with PEG and new drugs which cut treatment times down to 12 weeks, and are gettign amazing SVR rates.  That's why Gilead just bought Pharmasset.  Godo luck!
OC
thanks, i appreciate it, and good luck to you.

go for my second shot tomorrow

peace
OC
UPDATE:

After 3 weeks of study, viral load went from 65 to 3770.

After 1 week of sub-study (2 DAA's & SOC), viral load went from 3770 to 1080.

Seems like i developed a resistance to the study, but the sub-study is bring the viral load back down...not the best news, but not giving up yet.

peace
Just curious...when you started the sub-study do you start all over with the new meds and soc for 24 weeks?

The study nurse keeps telling me that we have to remember that we are on all 4 drugs for 24 weeks, of course provided we have at least 2 log drop at week 12. So we must allow the time for the meds to do the job. Thats why they treat for 24 weeks and continuing to 48 weeks with soc based on results. Unfortunately we have no data to tell if our early results are a good predictor on SVR. I never had any result close to this last time on soc. Based just on soc data we still have a chance at SVR.We are in uncharted waters at this time. Stay the course and be postive. Prayers for you and keep us posted.
OC
thanks, prayers to you too...

yes, the sub study is 24 weeks, but they want to see untected by 4...i don't think it's a deal breaker if not undetected at 4 weeks, so we will see.

peace

Yes I think we all want und by week 4 however the protocol for the trial says we must have at least a 2 log drop from baseline at week 12 to stay in the study. I am not und. at week 4 although I do have a 5 log drop. Next PCR test is at 8 weeks. We are all in the waiting game. Stay well.
OC
i was told today by the study coordinator that, the criteria is to have <25 HCVRNA at week 4 and maintain through week 20, then you will continue treatment through week 24.

shot 3 tomorrow

peace
Perhaps the sub study is set up differently....I don't really understand why though. I am not und. at week 4 and I am still in the Gilead trail. They are the same meds and dosage. My vl at week 4 was 570 IU/ml down from 17.7 mil at baseline a 4.48 log drop. For the others in this trail at my doc. office I'm told one has reached week 8 and is und. and none of us were und. at week 4 although some very close. It seems to make sense to me that if und. at week 8, 12, 16, 20, and 24 that one would have a great chance at SVR. So why stop at week 4 if not und.? They don't even do that for SOC. You have to allow time for the meds to do the job. Thats why the various treatments are 24-48 weeks.
We have to remember that that the virus makes every conceivable
mutation at least twice per day and the mutations are there already. The DAA  Rx usually kills wild type virus and the hope is that the native immune response (our own interferon and the interferon administered will handle the mutants). But it does take time and 4 weeks may not be enough.  
OC
the study coordinator clarified the criteria recently,

The criteria is to have <25 HCVRNA at week 4 and maintain through week 20, then you will continue treatment through week 24.

peace
Best of luck.
OC
UPDATE:

The second week of rescue therapy, my viral load went from 1080 to 523. I've got 2 weeks left (shot tonight & next friday) to get <25 or i'm toast.

recap for rescue therapy:

baseline 3770
week 1   1080
week 2   523

peace
Glad that the VL is going down.  Good luck - will keep you in the prayers.
good luck! I just got accepted in the Gilead all oral trial, my first day for the meds is tomorrow, I am gonna stay positve:)

geno 1a
bx level 2 stage 2
viral loak at 15Million
OC
absolutely!!!...you got this brother!!!

peace
OC
yes, me too...almost there!!!

peace
OC
UPDATE:

rescue study - week 4 - my viral load went from 523 to 143.

I misunderstood the study coordinator (sorry for the confusion) and this is the criteria:

i continue with GS-5885, GS-9451, & SOC for 20 more weeks, then drop the 2 DAA's and continue with SOC for 24 more weeks for a total of 48 weeks on the rescue study.
Thats great news and great numbers. You are still in the fight. Best of luck and God bless. Keep us posted.
OC
yes, thanks!!!

i'm still responding and that's great, but it's a long road to hoe...

peace
OC
Clinical Trials Identifier: NCT01435226 - for me week 6 today - hope to be undetected by week 12!!!

study   baseline   11,100,000
study   week 1   290
study   week 2   65
rescue study   baseline   3770
rescue study   week 1   1080
rescue study   week 2   523
rescue study   week 4   143

peace
Great numbers. We are all pulling for you. Best of luck. God bless.
I was a non-respnder to Peg-Interferon & Ribavirin in 2005.  That was a nasty year!  I had every side effect imaginable.

I entered this trial mid-November 2011.
Baseline 11,800,000
Week 1   <25
Week 2   UNDETECTED

I am now at Week 8 (24) & still UNDETECTED.
The only annoying side affect is an itchy rash on my arms & legs.
OC
that is awesome!!!

i could workout on the all oral 6 days a week for 1 hour plus, now on the rescue therapy, 2 DAA's & SOC, 5 days a week for 15 minutes...seem to be tolerating SOC 10x better this time around ...

peace
OC
ok just got my week 6 results

study   baseline   11,100,000
study   week 1   290
study   week 2   65
rescue study   baseline   3770
rescue study   week 1   1080
rescue study   week 2   523
rescue study   week 4   143
rescue study   week 6   52
Great numbers. Stay in the fight. Praying for UND.
This is great.  Keep going for UND and SVR!
OC
thanks, i appreciate it!!!

peace
OC
ok just got my week 8 results, still chugging away!!!

study   baseline   11,100,000
study   week 1   290
study   week 2   65
rescue study   baseline   3770
rescue study   week 1   1080
rescue study   week 2   523
rescue study   week 4   143
rescue study   week 6   52
rescue study   week 8   33
OC great news. Stay in the fight. Praying for UND and SVR.
OC
thank you, that mean a lot to me!

peace
OC
Is this saying I've had a 1.52 log drop?

HCV RNA PCR TAQMAN 2.0
HCV RNA 33 - HCV RNA IU/mL

LOG10 HCV RNA
HCV Log10 1.52
No... Log 1.52  is just the way of expressing 33iu/ml  in log form...

Best
Will
OC
ok thanks!
If you are interested here is the converter table for log to numeric and it allows you to do the reverse also . Always using the "base "of 10.
Will

http://rechneronline.de/logarithm/
OC
:)
The numbers are still going down so you are winning the war.  Keep the fight going.  Onward to UND and SVR.  
OC
read that vitamin C could help low platelets.

1-13-12 - 59 (started taking 1g of C daily)
1-26-12 - 72 (not sure what this means other than good news)!
Stay in the fight. Praying for you to be UND and SVR.
OC
uhh, got a call from the study coordinator today,

HGB dropped to 10.8, so dropping ribavirin from 1200 to 1000.

peace
OC- according to the trial protocol they do not reduce riba. until hgb goes below 10. I know you are in the sub study which may be a bit different. I might question this.
OC
Is that protocol posted anywhere?
I do not believe the trial protocol is posted. The trial nurse at my doc. gives me a spreadsheet after all labs and it has listed. Here I copied it from the spreadsheet. My riba dose was 1000 mg as I weigh 158 lbs. Do you have a history of cardiac problems?

Dose Reduction Guidelines - See protocol for detailed information
HEMOGLOBIN - anemia
Reduce RBV to 600 mg a day                 STOP RBV
No Cardiac History HBG <10 g/dL HBG  2 g/dL during any 4 week interval HBG <12 g/dL - despite 4 wks reduced dose
Once RBV has been withheld due to either a laboratory abnormality or clinical manifestation, an attempt may be made to restart RBV at 600 mg daily and further increase the dose to 800 mg daily. However, it is not recommended that RBV be increased to the original assigned dose

PLATELET - Thrombocytopenia Pegasys Dose reduction
PLT  <50  X103/UL (<50,000 cells/mm3) Reduce to 90
PLT <25 X103/UL (<25,000 cells/mm3) Withhold – conduct at least weekly monitoring

Absolute Neutrophil Count – Neutropenia Pegasys Dose reduction
ANC  - 0.75  X103/UL (750 cells/mm3) Reduce to 135
ANC - 0.50  X103/UL (1.0 X103/UL (1,000 cells/mm3)

ALT (SGPT) - Pegasys Dose reduction
Progressive increase in ALT from baseline Reduce to 135
Still Progressive despite dose reduction OR increased bilirubin or evidence of hepatic decompensation WITHHOLD
OC
no heart problems.

i was told by the study coordinator, that if HGB <10 they reduce ribavirin in half, since it was 10.8, they're trying to keep from doing that.

peace
That makes sense. I assuming you started riba dose at 1200 mg and they drop the dose to 600 mg if it goes below 10. My hgb dropped to 9.6 and the dose was reduced to 600 mg. I did feel better in a few days. Hgb increased to 10 after 1 week and increased dose to 800 mg. Again I started the dose at 1000 mg. My doc seemed to have no concern dropping the dose if you have a early response. Best of luck.
OC
ok just my week 10 results (verbally), still chugging away!!!

study   baseline   11,100,000
study   week 1   290
study   week 2   65
rescue study   baseline   3770
rescue study   week 1   1080
rescue study   week 2   523
rescue study   week 4   143
rescue study   week 6   52
rescue study   week 8   33
rescue study   week 10 <25
Awesome news....you are on your way to the cure. Praying for you for SVR some comfortable days ahead. Keep up the battle.
OC
;-)
OC
ok just my week 12 results), still chugging away!!!

however, i'm getting more anemic:

HGB - 10.6
WBC - 1.57
RBC - 3.2
Platelets - 51

study   baseline   11,100,000
study   week 1   290
study   week 2   65
rescue study   baseline   3770
rescue study   week 1   1080
rescue study   week 2   523
rescue study   week 4   143
rescue study   week 6   52
rescue study   week 8   33
rescue study   week 10 <25
rescue study   week 12 <25
I just read back to the beginning of your tx.  Amazing !
You are one tough person.  An inspiration to me.  How are you doing today?
OC
thanks!

i'm feeling pretty good, still working full time. of course i'm unable to run, but i still do some pullups & pushups 2X week.

good luck to you my friend!

peace
Great news OC. Stay in the fight and take it day by day. Praying for you.
OC
ok just my week 14 results), UNDETECTED!!!

however, still anemic: ribavirin dropped to 800 mg one week ago

HGB - 10.1
WBC - 2.53
RBC - 3.1
Platelets - 78

study   baseline   11,100,000
study   week 1   290
study   week 2   65
rescue study   baseline   3770
rescue study   week 1   1080
rescue study   week 2   523
rescue study   week 4   143
rescue study   week 6   52
rescue study   week 8   33
rescue study   week 10 <25
rescue study   week 12 <25
rescue study   week 14 undetected - (would this be partial EVR)?

peace
OC
make that week 16 UND, not week 14
OC
ok just my week 20 results

still anemic: ribavirin still at 800 mg

HGB - 11.2
WBC - 2.16
RBC - 3.4
Platelets - 56

study   baseline   11,100,000
study   week 1   290
study   week 2   65
rescue study   baseline   3770
rescue study   week 1   1080
rescue study   week 2   523
rescue study   week 4   143
rescue study   week 6   52
rescue study   week 8   33
rescue study   week 10 <25
rescue study   week 12 <25
rescue study   week 16 undetected
rescue study   week 20 <25

peace
Can someone tell me how many patients have been treated on a trial with 7977 - without interferon, but with Riba or another drug is ok.
OC
not off hand.

you can search "clinicaltrials.gov" with a keyword of 7977 and go through the results.

shouldn't be to hard to find something.

peace
OC
ok just my week 24 results , also stopped the DAA's, now just on SOC, also found out that i was in arm1.

not sure of the significance of going back and forth from <25 to undetected.

still anemic: ribavirin still at 800 mg

HGB - 10.5
WBC - 2.37
RBC - 3.3
Platelets - 68

study   baseline   11,100,000
study   week 1   290
study   week 2   65
rescue study   baseline   3770
rescue study   week 1   1080
rescue study   week 2   523
rescue study   week 4   143
rescue study   week 6   52
rescue study   week 8   33
rescue study   week 10 <25
rescue study   week 12 <25
rescue study   week 16 undetected
rescue study   week 20 <25
rescue study   week 24 undetected
OC
week 28 results, everything is about the same. no viral load test until week 36.

peace
Fantastic!  Don't know why the back and forth under 25 and und. What does Dr. say.  How long are you on SOC 48 weeks?  Good luck!!!
OC
doc says no problem if i'm <25.

failed study (all oral) after 2 weeks

then 2 DAA's & SOC for 24 weeks, then SOC for 24 weeks for total of 48 weeks

thanks!
OC glad to see you are still UND. I know SOC is no fun and hoping you have many comfortable days ahead. Stay in the fight. God bless.
OC
thanks, only 19 more weeks!

peace
Glad to see that you are UND.  Keep slaying the dragon!  Will keep you in thoughts and prayers.
OC
thanks, i appreciate it!!!

peace
OC
week 32 blood tests today.

they told me 2 weeks ago that the rescue study protocol is like SOC protocol, meaning they only test PCR at weeks 24, 36, 48.

my HGB is slightly above 10 and platelets are in the 60's, so i don't have much stamina these days.

is this the normal protocol, especially if someone is run down like i am?

peace
Glad that you are still slaying the dragon.  Try and get some rest - what did the trial team say about the HGB and platelets?  Hope that you have a good 4th.  God bless.
I just did 24 weeks of SOC with viral loads at 4, 12 and 24 weeks.  But I think 24, 36 and 48 sounds right.
I think if you do a separate post about your situation you might get more replies.
Hang in there~
OC- glad to hear you are still in the battle, keep up the fight. I believe the PCR test are correct for this trial. I don't have my info. with me but I will look at it when I get home and let you know if different. I know that the trail protocol is to reduce the riba if HGB goes below 10. If your HGB is "slightly above 10" I know you don't feel that great. Just praying that some comfortable days are ahead. Stay in the fight.
OC...also please keep us posted. Thanks.
OC
got a call from the study coordinator yesterday:

they're dropping the PEG to 135mcg because my absolute neutrophils are at .68, if I go down to .50 i'm off the PEG...Riba still at 800

HGB 10.6
Platelets 67

107 more days to go

peace
Glad that the trial coordinator connected with you.  You are almost there.  Keep drinking lots of water.  Keeping you in prayers.  Best, Jeff
OC
thanks, i appreciate it!

can't forget to keep drinking lots of water.

peace
OC
just received week 32 results, i'm fading:

super anemic: ribavirin still at 800 mg, interferon now at 135

HGB - 10.6
WBC - 1.49 - (G3)
RBC - 3.1
Platelets - 66
Absolute Neutrophils - .68 - (G3)

peace
OC....so sorry you are having a hard time. I can only imagine how you must feel. All your numbers are within range to continue tx., easy for me to say. You may already know this but the protocol calls for interf. reduction if your neutrophils are <.75 and discontinue interf. if <.50. Also there is a interf. reduction if platelets are <.50. HGB at 10.6 is good, again easy for me to say. Wow 16 more weeks to go. Try to take it day by day. Keep moving some and maybe try to schedule small fun events to keep your mind off how bad you feel. Keep that UND thought in your mind. Heck I failed tx. and still have this bug. Praying you have some comfortable days. Keep fighting. We are pulling for you.
OC
thanks, great advice, i need a fun day!!!

peace
Just checking in to see how you are feeling.  Sorry that you are struggling with the counts and energy level.  Keep going for UND and SVR.  I know that both times I treated, even though they were only 12 weeks each, family and friend time kept me going during rough days.  Hope that you have family and friends that can help you out during these times.  Favorite tv shows, music, whatever you can do to relax and get your mind off tx helps.  Good luck - keeping you in thoughts and prayers.
OC
thanks, yes, family is a lifesaver.

feeling a little better, can certainly feel the difference between 180 mcg vs 135 mcg of interferon.

99 more days if all goes well.

peace
OC
just received week 36 results, feeling slightly better now that the last 4 shots of interferon have been at 135 mcg. i'm concerned about whether the doc should give me helper drugs so they can raise the interferon back to 180 mcg. i have 12 more weeks to go.

doc says he isn't concerned with my latest test being <25

week 10 - <25
week 12 - <25
week 16 - undetected
week 20 - <25
week 24 - undetected
week 36 - <25

80 more days if all goes well.

peace
You are in the home stretch.  Will keep the prayers going for you. Try to beat the heat - stay indoors with the a/c and drink lots of water.
OC
i was just moved from the office to the field and it was hot today.

70 more days if all goes well.

peace
i just found your post- but hoping you make the finish line and success as SVR!
prayers for us all,
ja
OC
thanks, i appreciate it!

peace
Good luck with being in the field.  Hopefully this heat wave won't last long.  Keep counting down!  Best to you - keeping you in thoughts and prayers.
OC
:)
OC
week 40 update:

week 10 - <25
week 12 - <25
week 16 - undetected
week 20 - <25
week 24 - undetected
week 36 - <25
week 40 - <25

46 more days if all goes well.

peace
I just finished this trial.  56 weeks total.  8 weeks all oral failed so we added PEG.  Took 4 weeks, but been UND for the past 44 weeks.  Now waiting for all the good tests.
OC
that's great news, good luck!!!
best of results and SVR!
OC
just finished shot 48 of 48 of the rescue study, plus 2 weeks of all oral study.

5 more days of ribavirin and that's it, go for my last blood test in 6 days.

if i never see interferon again it will be to soon.

peace
Awesome, you made it :) Five days, that's less than a week :)
Congrats - I just saw your post.  I needed to take a break from the dailiy reading of Medhelp.  If I read your last post correctly, then you are now done!  That is great news.  Looking forward to the SVR posting.  
OC
thanks, yes, i made it, but it was a long 51 weeks total.

should get the last lab back this week.

peace
OC, I got you beat.  I did 8 weeks on the all oral, then 48 weeks on the rescue.  Hope all is well!  :)
OC
got a call from the study coordinator, undetected at 48 weeks, feeling pretty good!

peace
OC
well, that didn't last long, first month followup, the virus is back.

need to figure out plan "b"

peace
Sorry to hear this news. Hoping you the best!
That definitely SUX!!!! Sorry to hear
really sorry to hear --- I also went on an all oral for 24 wks, then SOC for additional 24 wks----I know itz really hard for you right now but try and stay positive-- keep the faith
OC
thanks, it certainly is a bummer, hopefully, something will come up in the near future.

peace
OC, keep the faith!  I'm so sorry to hear this.  Stay strong and you will get more chances to beat this soon!