Hepatitis C Community
Got the fax - I'm undetectable at week 15 2b

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Hi Everybody-
My doc told me weeks ago but I just read the fax this morning.  I'm so thrilled I can't tell you.  I think I'll do 28 weeks (24 is standard) and quit.  Maybe I'll drag on and do the 32 doc prescribed - who knows - my sides are nil but if I was undetectable at week 15-

Kathy I'm so sorry you are having so much trouble. God bless you and you're in my prayers.  I hope you are able to start treatment soon.  What is your doctor (s) saying?  Are you getting more than one opionion?  I really think you should.  I'd see at least three doctors and not mention the others....it isn't that I don't trust doctors, it's that they are only human, very busy, and make mistakes, too, like the rest of us....

And Jackiee- -have you thought of finding another job, and getting treatment?  I think you must seriously consider this.  You sound so vibrant and happy with your new man-wouldn't want to see your health fail.  Can you find a job with excellent health benefits?  You can always quit once you've undergone treatment.  God bless you.

Everybody hang in there.  Sorry for the aches, pains, barfing, chills, nausia, itching, rashes and irritability- -you're in my prayers-
LAUGH A LOT, LOVE A LOT, AND KICK SOME DRAGON BOOTY BASTIONS, KIDS!!!!  Rebecca