HEP B severe symptoms????
       I was just wondering, could anybody here tell me ....if they had hep b, what were their symptoms? I am worried sick about trouch mouth,sores,candida oral and vaginal, fever, headaches, lymph nodes?? please help me, i am confused and i can't take it any more. After a pos HBV and a negative hive at 18weeks I know i have hiv for the symptoms do not match hep and that HBV delayes seroconversion.
        I won't have my 6months HIV test because i am frightened to take it, i went trough hell till the other 3 results came back in 2weeks. Knowing HBV delays seroconversion and that headache+fever+sore troath = hiv .....i can't find my life any more.
         If anybody knows just one reason i should stay alive in this stress pain of the last 6months please tell me. One month fever+headache collapsed my body, now my mind is collapsed. I don't wanna live any more.......
For starters you havent recieved a positive on the HIV and the Hep B may reside or is managable. Plus there are new drugs that combat HIV viral load and an interesting HIV clinical trail that could yield results by summer. We all have a chance to live so why not give it a try. Take care eat well , drink water and try to relax and get some sleep.
well....yes ,i haven't received my positive yet, but you scare me even more......i appreciate you trying to take me into living with is, although i know after I take my positive...that's it. i won;t live any more, because this past 6months i've been thinking how I'm going to die and everybody i see is perfectly sane . thank you anyway~!!!!
     I am so sorry, i did not understand this "Hep B may reside or is managable" for i am not a native, and i am really interested what do you consider to be a symptom of hepatitis. i beg you, answer back!
                Or anybody who can give me any chance....
anybody knows something about this hep b and its symptoms?
please..........
I do understand your fears. It is normal you feel this way. I am HBV positive myself. I became aware of this late 2006 and had recovered very well from the horrors of this virus.
Personally. I have not checked for HIV and planing to do so in some few weeks.
The symptom i experienced are,
a) fever
b) muscle pains
c) pain at the upper right of my stomach
d) flu
d) dark urine
e)light coloured stool
f) joint pains
At this stage i only experience itching from time to time, occassional pain the liver area and seldomlly joint pains.
Note that some people do not experience any symptom and some just few of the above mentioned.
Just be strong.
thank you very much! just as I have read....so many of my symptoms could not be due to HBV.......i am scared as I ever could be. well....with all this strange symptoms, I took 3HIV test so far. The last was 18weeks (4 and half months) prox. but i do know it is not enough for HBV delays serovonversion. I do know i become insane......If i'm not already!
Symptoms for HepB could be none to the ones already documented here.  Severe symtpoms are usually associated with an acute infection (one you got less than 6 months ago).  An acute infection could last for several months and it could cause you to feel quite horrible.  But the good news is that, if you are an adult with this type of infection, you have a 90% chance of clearing the virus with just rest.  So yes, hang in there.

Hope you feel better soon.
Thank you so much!!!! in fact I am quite sure I got it at @6months ago (although i was with that boy for a year). In fact, I am not worried at all about the fact I felt horrible for @3months, for it's all gone (except sore throath and lymph nodes). I am only as frightened as one can be about HIV, for those symptoms match perfectly (almost scary match). thank you so much for your encouraging words and hoping for the best!!!
Isn't this also you?
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/395346

You seem determined to have someone tell you you're HIV positive, but I think it was made pretty clear to you under your other screen name that this is a Hepatitis forum and most of its members have Hep C.  You are in the wrong place.  You have stated repeatedly that you don't care that you have Hep B, seems like you want to obsess about HIV.  You have also stated that you post on the HIV forum, thats where your question really belongs.

But I have some questions for you:

First, you have had 3 negative HIV tests but you refuse to believe you are HIV negative.   Yes, I get that you are afraid that your Hep B will somehow skew your results or delay the time that the test will pick up a postitve.  But I don't get why you WANT to be told you're HIV positive.

Second, you posted this same question last week under a different user name.  Why would you do that?  Do you think you'll get a different response by using a different screen name?  Just curious.

i am sorry if i seem obsessed with HIV. Actually, I believe I am and I am trying to do something about it since i don't have a life anymore. Actually, the single moment when i don't remember i have HIV is in the always less time i sleep.But first thing when I wake up is how i deliberately screwed up my life.
       The reason for i posted on your forum and resigned the HIV is because deep in my heart ....i am ashamed to admit I hoped to get some answeres. Like : oh, you can get lymph nodes and sore throat from hep b (and yes....am am not afraid of hepB,i only wanted to hope all my trouble are due to it).
      I am sorry for my poor language managing, i am not a native.
Actually, I've been to the HIV forum and looked at your posts there.  They keep telling you that you don''t have HIV and it has been mentioned that you may be banned from that forum.  

oh! so you believe i don't have HIV, but you can't answer about my symptoms. So you know they are not HBV, but HIV. Can you tell me sth about that?
I think you are suffering from a mental disorder and a desparate need for attention.
ok.....so i'll get the time to explain to you(I have an exam today, but tomorrow i'll go test for 6months)- i hope i'll get the guts to do that.
       I do not need any attention. 6months ago I was just a normal 23 yo girl going to school. Now I messed up my life, and since you can't associate indeed HBV with toungue cancer and lymph nodes, you thing i am mentally disorded (i can agree with that,in 6months I do not remember anithing but hospitals) and i have a need for attention.
        I don't! i want my life back and I don't need any attention for the rest of it! Cross my heart! do you believe fever and headaches are due to need for attention? For the first time in 6months, you almost made me laugh.....
Is'nt HEP B curable and is'nt HIV now concidered a disease that you can live with.
If thats true whats your worries.

Harry
you're kidding about the HIV part, right?
Hello slov_scared,  You and I are in the same boat.  I need for you to stick with me.  I am going to try to send you PM.  If it does not work, I will post another comment with my question.  Just hang in there.