HEPATITIS AND CYST FOUND
HEP C TYPE 1 COULD NOT TAKE TREATMENT DUE TO THE SIDE EFFECTS ALSO HAVE SLE AND CRYOGLOBULINEMIA.NOW EXPERIENCING NUMBNESS WHEN GOING FOR BOWEL MOVEMENTS  IN THE MORNING HEP DR SAID MY LIVER WAS WORKING FINE BUT I HAVE A CYST. COULD THE TWO BE RELATED? i ALSO HAVE SEVERE MIGRAINES AND TMJ. HAD A TOTAL HYSTERECTOMY OVER TEN YEARS AGO DUE TO PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE.SO I AM TAKING A HORMONE PATCH. I AM SO TIRED AND SICK NOW THE NUMBNESS AND HIP PAIN AND THIS CYST THING.  THE DOC THAT GAVE ME THE HYSTERECTOMY SAID SOMETHING REALLY WEIRD i THOUGHT JUST BEFORE I WENT UNDER HE ASKED ME IF I WANTED MY CERVIX REMOVED I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT WAS BUT HE SAID IT WOULD BE EASIER WHEN THE CANCER STARTED    WHAT THE HECK I THOUGHT  DR DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS CYST IS AND WHY I AM HAVING SO MUCH HIP AND NUMBNESS.  ANY HELP ANYTHING I AM SO WORRIED THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS
Unfortunately no doctors here.

Sorry to hear you are having medical issues. You have to find a way to treat the hepatitis. Consult with a good Hepatologist (liver specialist) for course of action. If I understand you correctly you are not able to take current meds. Perhaps the hep doc can monitor you until different meds come out in the future.

Best of luck
I'm not a doctor, but just going on my own experiences I would guess that the cyst is probably a pelvic cyst unrelated to the Hepatitis C. Any kind of unusual growth in the pelvic region can potentially cause some pressure on one of the nerves passing through the region on their way from the spinal cord to your extremities. This is especially likely to cause numbness, tingling or pain when you are increasing the abdominal pressure by bearing down during a bowel movement. This should probably be investigated by either your gynecologist or possibly a neurologist. My guess! Good luck!
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE ADVICE I DO HAVE A HEP DR HE IS THE ONE WHO FOUND THE CYST ON MY LIVER I DID SOME RESEARCH AND FOUND THAT ABOUT 5% OF PEOPLE WITH HEP GET THIS AND THEY CAUSE MUCH SHOULDER PAIN UNTIL THEY GO AWAY BUT ARE ALWAYS NON MALIGNANT SO I GUESS IT WILL BE OKAY I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW EVERYONE OUT THERE DEALS WITH ALL THE TIREDNESS AND NAUSEA I USE CANDIED GINGER FROM THE HEALTH FOOD STORE BUT THE FATIGUE IS CRAZY BAD MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE OF THE LUPUS TOO I AM NOT SURE  THANKS AGAIN
What are liver cysts?
Liver cysts are abnormal sacs filled with fluid in the liver.

What causes liver cysts?
The cause of most liver cysts is unknown. Liver cysts can be present at birth or can develop at a later time. They usually grow slowly and are not detected until adulthood. Some cysts are caused by a parasite, echinococcus that is found in sheep in different parts of the world.

What are the symptoms of liver cysts?
Most liver cysts do not cause any symptoms. However, if cysts become large, they can cause bloating and pain in the upper right part of your abdomen. Sometimes, liver cysts become large enough that you can feel them through your abdomen.

What are the complications of liver cysts?
Liver cysts can have rare complications of liver failure and liver cancer.

How are liver cysts diagnosed?
Since most liver cysts do not cause any symptoms, they usually are detected only on ultrasounds or computerized tomography (CT) scans. If symptoms do occur, a doctor may perform an abdominal CT scan to look at the liver. A blood test will rule out a parasite as the cause of the liver cyst.

How are liver cysts treated?
Most liver cysts do not need to be treated. However, if cysts get large and painful, they may need to be drained or surgically removed. Cysts also may be surgically removed if they are stopping bile from reaching your intestine.
  I used green tea, to elevate my energy and mood, when I felt sick, from the Hep C.
  You could try adding more fiber to your diet, so you dont have to strain much, while you are on the toilet.
  Good luck,  there is going to be an Interferon free Treatment available soon.
thanks my hep dr said in the next 7 years  oh well it will all work out i will try the green tea and fibre but the numbness thing i dont know it could also come from my neck have an upcoming mri feb for degenerative disc and tmj so we will see it is strange though it feels like it is an all over the body thing at times or sometimes just from the waist down i am so appreciative for all the support please take good care  thanks again