Hepatitis C Community
Happy Easter!

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!

Have A Blessed Day!
Vicki :)
Avatar n tn
This is a nice link for Easter Sunday....

http://www.lifetalk.net/2ndcoming/ee.html

Happy Easter!
Enigma
Avatar n tn
HAPPY EASTER ALL!
Avatar n tn
To all my helpful hepper mates:  HAVE A JOYOUS EASTER FULL OF PEACE AND HAPPINESS!  May the Easter bunny bring you everything you want in his little basket.  Be good to friends and family today (including your hepper family here).  Peace.
Avatar n tn
Remember the true meaning of Easter.......
Avatar n tn
Happy Easter to all of you.............

Q: Why do we paint Easter eggs?
A: Because it's easier than trying to wallpaper them!

Q: Who is the Easter Bunny's favorite movie actor?
A: Rabbit De Niro!

Q: Does the Easter Bunny like baseball?
A: Oh, yes. He's a rabbit fan!

Q: What's pink, has five toes, and is carried by the Easter Bunny?
A: His lucky people's foot!

Q: What's long and stylish and full of cats?
A: The Easter Purrade!

Q: What has long ears, four legs, and is worn on your head?
A: An Easter bunnet!

Boy 1: "How did you get that bruise on your arm?"
Boy 2: "I ate some Easter candy."
Boy 1: "Eating Easter candy won't give you a bruise."
Boy 2: "It will if it's your big brother's candy!"

Q: What would you get if you crossed the Easter Bunny with an oversterssed person?
A: An Easter basket case!

Q: What's yellow, has long ears, and grows on trees?
A: The Easter Bunana!

Q: Why does Peter Cottontail hop down the bunny trail?
A: Because his parents wouldn't let him borrow the car!

Q: What's soft and white and rolls down the bunny trail?
A: Peter Cottonball!

Q: Why is Easter like whipped cream and a cherry?
A: Because it's always on a sundae!

Q: What does a Chinese restaurant serve for Easter?
A: Colored eggrolls!

A man wanted an Easter pet for his daughter. He looked at a baby chick and a baby duck. They were both very cute, but he decided to buy the baby chick. Do you know why? The baby chick was a little cheeper!

Q: Why did the Easter Bunny have to fire the duck?
A: Because he kept quacking all the eggs!

Q: What is the Easter Bunny's favorite state capital?
A: Albunny, New York!

Avatar n tn
AARRGGHH!!!!!!!!!  That hurts!!

Happy Easter to all!
Happy Easter/Feliz Dia de Pascua/and to those celebrating Pesach; have a good holiday.  

I will try to post a pic of my easter bunny; freckles sometime today.
I wish everyone a peaceful and healthy holiday. Mike
Avatar n tn
Guess what:

I got thru a cardio tape today!!!!!  It has been a long time. Stomach is still a wreck, but I must be improving becasue I did it. Those of us who have had symptoms for awhile, on or off tx, know what a victory this is.

BTW, when I was diagnosed, in 1997, I could do 90 minutes. I never thought the day would come when 20 would be a major victory. So for those of you who elect not to try tx - understand that you may NOT die or progress to cirrhosis - lots of us don't. But understand that you may become unemployable (too weak) unreliable, (have to cancel plans a lot) depressed -  (being weak and ill for years at a time will do that to you} and in general mush less than you used to be or want to be.

Just something to consider, there is a lot in between health and end stage liver disease. I will not have health again, barring new tx that I can tolerate) I may not die of liver disease but I will not be all I used to be and it makes me so sad.

SOME people will get thru tx just fine. I expect that the younger and healthier you are in general, the more likely you are to be able to get through it.

It's not fun.  But neither is living like this.
Avatar n tn
Happy Easter!!!!!!! too all have a great day.

By the way, I only have  one more shot to go, thank God. Morgan

Avatar n tn
Cuteus I really loved the bunny, I showed the pic to my little girl. Now she wants one...LOL

New Gramma Congratulations, nothing like a sweet baby for Easter!
Happy, happy bunnies to everyone! My daughter had a baby girl this morning at 1am. I guess that's one birthday I won't forget!
Avatar n tn
Those were terrible jokes.I really enjoyed them!

Fsplink/congrats on the little one-should make for many happy easters!
Avatar n tn
LOL  I liked Freckles!!
Avatar n tn
Thank you so much.  It means the world to me to have the support and understanding you show me. Only a fellow Hepper can really understand the daily battle this disease can be.
Freckles came to us from a breeder. the owner returned him to the breeder after a year.  He was born around Easter.  We adopted him.  he has the run of the house, runs to his cage to do #1.  #1 is a real stinker, so you really have to be committed to this cage/litter box cleaning.  He is very interactive and follows my daughter around.  
The TY beanie "girl friend" in the pic was my daughter's favorite toy...till he claimed it...lol.
he is happy and spoiled, like the ferret before him was. glad you enjoyed the pics.
Avatar n tn
That is WONDERFUL!  Congrats!!  I have a two month old grandson and an 11 year old grandson.

Have you ever heard the saying:  "if I had known grandchildren were going to be this much fun, I would have had them first?"
any idea what hapenned to the post with the url for the bunny pics, was that against some rule?  what's up? other comments are gone again...ugh!   breathe....control riba....exhale...

be well
Dee1956 uploaded a new photo
Dee1956 commented on Belle313's status
May 29
Track your weight over time