Has anyone tried Mesosilver?
I cannot do Interferon again because of retinopathy, therefore am looking for ways/means to improve my quality of life. I lost my job in April and my Cobra insur. just lapsed.  I walk 30-40 minutes a day and try to eat a diet that supports my liver taking a few supplements, (Selenium, Alpha Lipoic Acid, SAM E, and Vitamin E occasionally C. and milk thistle)Primary symptoms of concern are low energy to fatigue and a lack of mental acuity. This varies to feeling scatter brained and memory loss to inability to sustain concentration. No matter what I do 6.5 hours is the most sleep I can get, often 5 is the routine. I frequently have an ache in my right side. The mornings when I wake up is the worst, dreams and thoughts are bizarre and I feel like the toxins get to my brain more when I am prone for some reason. I read somewhere that high blood sugar levels might make one a poor responder to tx which mine had been increasing during and after tx fasting 118-125. Thanks in advance for suggestions. Larry
I've read quite a few threads on various types of colloidal silver.  I have never seen it substantiated that such products can do anything to a virus.  INDEED it is illegal for vendors to advertise that claim, since it has never been proven to be true.

Willy
We just may be on to something. I drank a gallon of Mesocopper last night and just laid a replica of The Statue of Liberty.
back in the day, the department of agriculture conducted studies on hundreds of species, with thousands of known minerals, vitamins and metals.

from those studies recommendations still in effect today include how much silver, gold, etc should be in an animals or humans diet..

when it comes to silver and gold, both are essential for life...both cause sickness if not present, however both are naturally occuring in soil and taken up by plants and animals so we get them as we eat out food. This system works best sice the amount that needs to exist in a human body is only a very few micrograms, not milligrams, micrograms, the smallest units of measure.

A few micrograms too few and you could be sick..or even die...and few too many and you could also get very sick and die.

there are no existing studies in pubmed on mesosilver...

My best guess would be if you would try drinking lead, or mercury, or any other heavy metal to cure this disease...then you should try this one...but if you understand that heavy metals can poison the liver, then you are risking a lot for an unproven cure.
By unproven I mean only the sellers of this stuff claim it works, and have fake testimonials....where's the real data...where are the doctors, hospitals, and trials proving it works....thye don't exist.
Some shyster is always going to try and sell snake oil to the unsuspecting.Preying on their desparate search for hope they grow rich while leaving strewn lives begind them.

There are some natural products known to help an ailing liver, I suggest you read up on them, but stay away from heavy metals even in diluted form.
Remember last century they were still treating syphylis with srsenic...it cure the syp, and left the victims sterile.....be careful choosing your poisons,

mb
Stay with the good supplements, diet and walking...and stay away from the colloidal silver and other 'miracle cures'.
On the surface, silver is a very good disinfectant and anti-bacterial as been proven but to take it?
Clorox does that too...but consider all the warnings on that.

It was brought up on a thread about hydrogen peroxide...food grade, I suspect.
Wouldn't do that either, even though a 40 year my senior..he is aged....well, the shingles he suffered from started to become more frequent, worse and unbearable.
He and wife went to a clinic in one of the few 'true cities' in the state and began a treament of iv peroxide with whatever else was in it and after a course of that the shingles have not come back.
Could be a fluke but he is more healthy and happy...no harm done and is more active than  a lot of us.

The collidal silver and that 'Miracle Mineral Supplement' are truly 'snake oil' and dangerous...in case you find that upon your searches.
It is sodium clorite...or cloride..the one used to kill pathogens in swimming pools, hot tubs....with acidic acid added to 'activate it'. But as the instructions say..don't breathe that! You can read it for yourself..and has books including an ebook.
Read about it on some sites and forums. Bad stuff with lots of claims and testimonials...cures everything from hangnails to hiv, malaria, hcv...everything... on the many sites on it...and found these sites to be owned or connected to the 'discoverer of this 'cure for all',, a Jim Humble.A questionable person.
People actually go through horrible sides that are commonly called 'herxing'...they are getting sick and many dangerously sick...some so alarming, i had to post to plead for them to stop to eas my own conscience..if I hadn't said anything.
It was obvious that gastro and liver problems were occuring....amongst other alarming sides.

Just be careful.
There are many..including honest appearing herbalist and alternative practioners who are out to massage your wallet and bank account.
It's understandable to feel afraid and desparate...but to do dangerous desparate things is not wise and shows that the fear and shock leaves one unable to use reasoning.
this goes for allopathic medicine as well.
Folks please don't beat me up.
have you had recent blood testing done? Ammonia levels?
Also...hcv does break the blood brain barrier...and since you did tx, that can affect brains as well as body...the whole central nervous system as well.
Bravo Canary....I liked it!!
“when it comes to silver and gold, both are essential for life...”

I was always under the impression that silver was NOT an essential mineral, or necessary micronutrient.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micronutrient
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macromineral
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essential_nutrient

Do you have evidence to the contrary?

Bill
I like being fair..opened minded..not leaking minded lol.

Wonder though since the original post is old...this thread...the colloidal silver person gave up and went about elsewhere to promote that stuff and that electric zapper device..read about that too.
Sickness is a big business...and lots of scammers of all sorts..even those who mean well but are not knowledgeable who make out on it.
and wonder whatever happened to 'Larry"?
gray's according to Grays on Human Anatomy 1985 ed.
listed as present and essential...

oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, magnesium, iron, fluorine, zinc, silicon, rubidium, strontium, bromine, lead, copper, aluminum, cadmium, cerium, barium, iodine, tin, titanium, boron, nickel, selenium, chromium, manganese, arsenic, lithium, cesium, mercury, germanium, molybdenum, cobalt, antimony, silver, niobium, zirconium, lanthanum, gallium, tellurium, yttrium, bismuth, thallium, indium, gold, scandium, tantalum, vanadium, thorium, uranium, samarium, beryllium, tungsten

All metallic minerals are capable of also being in an ionic form and when in an ionic solution , are capable of conducting electricity through the solution . This is essential to human health. Metallic elements are also capable of being in several non-metallic forms.

the agricultural studies I've mentioned did studies withdrawing and overdosing each mineral in livestock and came up with micrograms essential for life...

I don't have those studies anymore. Not sure where one would finf them now....they were done 60 years ago.
mb

look up low dose naltrexone, some people are having success
Personally i would prefer to stick with the meso silver if it's working but the LDN is the next least harmful and still possible to work.

LDN hs work for a freinds allergies , no side effects -mumawcr

I agree, especially if you have tons of it stacked in the bank.
Actually, no, I have not heard of this as a treatment or a cure for Hep C virus.  I have heard that Mesosilver can turn your skin blue.  Sorry, that's all I know about it.

Susan400
perhaps if we use the mesosilver and blueberry leaves we can all dress up as a smurf for Halloween.....that's about the only benefit coming from this one and since this thread is SO OLD if in any way this garbage did to anything except suck the silver and gold out of your bank account well people would know about it by now and it would be proven and nobody would bother with silly old interferon and ribavirin and PIs and looney tooney things like that that actually do kill the virus and CURE the person right?

I did like looking at the names of the people though Cuteus, Calfia real real old timers....and GB I never realized has been around for this long.  God the time FLIES straight into the mesosphere huh.
Larry,

I have used Meso Silver for over a year now and I swear by it!  I admit I was skeptical at first, but the end results have changed my mind.  I am 61 years old and have had chronic bronchitis and occasionally pneumonia each winter of my life.  And it usually lasted for three to four months, each time.  Last winter was the first year I did not have it, or even a head cold.
The bronchitis I always had was viral and the doctors treated it with antibiotics, knowing they would not work on a virus.  If antibiotics worked on viruses, there would be no colds, no aids, etc.  
I am here to tell you that silver WILL kill viruses and bacteria.  The FDA is being paid by the pharmaceuticals to keep this under raps.  I am convinced that colloidal silver would prevent the spread of the swine flu also.  But the FDA won't let the silver companies advertise this fact.
Colloidal silver has never caused a case like the "blue man."  It is homemade and other kinds of silver that have caused that.  I have taken a spoonful of silver per day (sometimes more) for over a year now, and I am certainly not blue.  When I am in public gatherings or exposed to someone who is ill, I will up my dosage to 3 spoonfuls per day for a week.  Occasionally, during the summer, I will not take any for a month.  
I have also used it to heal burns, sores on skin, my daughters acne and I spray it on my lilac bush for powdery mildew.  
I am currently using it to ward off the flue.  
Wow, that's the post I've been waiting for. I'm got out today to get vats of it today.

Thanks KY!
Am I the only one thinking "silver bullion on a rope" here? Let's see, a one ounce bar of silver, a 1/8th"" drill bit, drill and a piece of string ( for retrieval). Can be worn as a necklace, but upon sensing a threat such as
shadey looking  lilac bush --off the neck and up the arse..
not sure about anything anymore!  but I remember my nan did not have a fridge and she used to put a silver threepence in the milk and it would keep fresher longer also I just watched that guy robert beck on his utube vidio after reading all your forum and he said it kept blood living for longer.... bit like me nans milk also me dad had a huge silver plate in his head 6x4 inch a result of ww2 shot up in a lancaster bomber lost a lot of brain so he suffered epilepsy but he drank like a fish and smoked like a chimney and had to take all the prescription drugs for years he never turned blue and he only died at 84 cause he fell over and no body found him for three days his kidneys failed in the hospital because he had not had a drink for so long.
I went through the Interferon/Ribivirin therapy and knocked the virus out.  Unfortunately, it was back within a month.

I went to a naturpath doctor and learned of some alternative methods of treatment. IV treatments with glutathione (weekly), an antioxidant. Or you may choose to do respiratory therapy and inhale the glutathione (25 minutes per day). I decided against these options.  However, they are to be remembered if I worsen.

However, I am using the HonSo 09 by KAMPO--Minor Bupleurum Formula.  You must be a medical practitioner to order www.honsoUSA.com

I use Nutrient 950 w/o copper or iron (www.purecaps.com).  You must be medical practitioner to order.

Supplements:
- N-Acetyle-L-Cystseine (N-A-C)
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- Milk Thistle

I started taking diuretics because I was retaining water.

I am going to have acupuncture when I get out to see my daughter-in-law.  Mostly for the pain.

Keeping a  check on my BP and am desperately trying to lose weight.

I will say this to the people who use and support the use of MesoSilver.  Quit trying to convince the other people on this thread about it's effectiveness.  They won't believe it... ever.  And that's fine.  While they sit there and spend hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars on "real" medical treatments; we will spend our few hundred dollars a year on something that really works.  We will stay healthy while they will keep jumping from one treatment to the next thinking "this time it will work."

They will talk about the blue guy.  Yes, a guy who made his own silver brew(bad idea) and then, daily, drank 200 times the recommended dosage(worse idea) turned blue.  Ahh the sky is falling it must be quack medicine.  Yet at this link is the list of side effects for the "safe medical treatment" http://www.hepatitis.va.gov/vahep?page=prtop04-cs-01#S8X.  After looking over that list, turning blue doesn't seem so bad.

I don't know if it is good for Hep C.  I don't know much about Hep C.  But I do know it works.  There are bad Colloidal Silver companies out there that make bad products that are not helpful and may actually be harmful.  MesoSilver, however, is one of the good ones.  I've tried three different SIlver products (TriMedica, SilverBiotics and MesoSilver) and MesoSilver is the most effective.  It has been far and away better for my son's sinus infection than the doctor prescribed/recommended Claritan, Singulair, Flonase(I love Flonase they have a disclaimer that states they don't know why Flonase is effective they just know it is), Nasonex. and Zyrtec.  Each time one failed to work the doctor would just say "Well, let's try this..."  And when you read the books that accompany each prescription with side effects, long term effects, etc.  How anyone can claim "medical treatment" as safe is beyond me.

If you really want to upset the those that oppose the use of Colloidal Silver ask them questions like:

If Colloidal Silver is not safe than why is a silver particle  balm used in over 90% of the burn centers in the US? A:  Because Silver combats the most types of bacteria, is effective in low doses and has not side effects.

Why do doctors use a Silver Nitrate solution to reduce infection after surgery?  A:  Because Silver has proven the best option against staff.

Why do farmers use Colloidal Silver as an anti-biotic for their livestock?  Answer because it's more effective than anything in the cillin family.

If it is not safe why does NASA use it?

They will direct you to the "Blue guy".  And they may even mention the 11 other cases that have surfaced in the last five years.  You can combat the safety issues with items like 400 people a year die from amoxicillin.  Or that over 100,000 people die each year from Pharmacist error and medical malpractice.  But they would rather risk dying than turning blue.

And I don't have any term alerts through google but I did reply to this thread only because of the discussion of MesoSilver and the idiocy that is prevalent in the thread.
You're right about one thing, you don't know much about HCV.  It's  a virus, not bacteria.
Well spoken.There are lots of natural ways to treat and prevent diseases,For example oil of oregeno is great for fighting colds and even the swine flu.No offence to anyone on this site,but it just seems the whloe world is brainwashed into believing pharma drugs is the only way to go.Dont the masses know 80% of all pharma drugs are synetised from plant sources.This is what causes the terrible side effect when plants are  altered genetically to make them more potent and addictive.Sure,we do nedd pharma dugs in certain situations,but come on,every is poping a pill for everything imaginable...who ever thoiught to pop a pill to get and erection and now theres a pill for women too.
Did I say Hep C is a bacterium and not viral?  Or are you just trying to make yourself appear smarter because you don't have much else to say?

Maybe you are just making an assumption because my personal experience has been with a bacteria?  Although , research does show that colloidal silver is as effective against viral infections as bacterial and fungi.
the first post to this thread says the poster takes   SAM  E  what is that please?
And that reseach proving the effectiveness against the hepatits c virus is located where???
SAMe is S-adenosylmethionine. It is a buiding block for the cell membranes. People with liver disease take this supplement to improve the condition of liver cells.  
Coffeedrinker it's obvious you don't know FLGuy as he is one of the most respected members on this forum.  

If you want to take mesosilver thats fine but do not expect anyone to look at this thread which is almost five years old and not realize that there is NO PROOF whatsoever that this stuff does anything except waste your money while on the other hand interferon and ribavirin have been PROVEN to cure hepatitisc - even Rocker who is quite the conspiracy theorist.

A five year old thread that still has no data to back it up?  that seems to say EVERYTHING.

thank you
You're correct in stating that silver is a proven, effective, approved anti-bacterial and is extremely useful in burn treatmet centers. To state that "colloidal silver is as effective against viral infections as bacterial and fungi" loses you credibility.
The onothread is back up... Let's go and gobble the stuff and become a smurf...

Who wants to be which smurf?

I'll be sleepy smurf
This post is ancient.

I think the collodial silver thing is a scam.
I also believe in the power of belief.
Placebos work because people believe they do.
As for me, I'm sticking to drinking coffee:)
OH
NYgirl - after reading a lot of posts in this thread and others it is not hard to see why FIGuy is a respected poster.

Is that really all you can come up with?  I clearly stated I don't know if it's effective for Hep C.  Sorry, just the research I've read shows it's effective against viral diseases.  The research is out there.  I will give one quote from Larry C. Ford from UCLA

Based on laboratory tests with colloidal silver, destructive bacteria, virus, and fungus organisms are killed within minutes of contact, Larry C. Ford, M.D, of the Department of Ohstetrics and Gynecology, UCLA School of Medicine, Center For The Health Sciences reported in a letter dated November 1, 1988, "I tested them (the silver solutions) using standard antimicrobial tests for disinfectants. The silver solutions were antibacterial for concentrations of 10' organisms per ml. of Streptococcus Pyogenes, Staphylococcus Aurcus, Neisseria Gonorrhea, Gardnerella Vaginalis, Salmonella Typhi, and other enteric pathogens, and fungicidal for Candida Albicans, Candida Globata, and M. Furfur."

The research is out there and has been for a long time.  It doesn't matter how old this thread is the issue is still relevant and still subject to a lot of misinformation.
The Hepatitis researcher that used to post on the forum said that he had colloidal silver tested against the virus in a lab and it showed absolutely no effect .  This particular Dr. was very open minded about natural supplements that might help but he didn't think the silver would do anything to stop HCV.
It does kill bacteria,this is a FACT,but another FACT is it will not kill the hepatitis virus,maybe other types of virsues maybe i dont know about.Ive never heard of anyone claiming it cured them from hep,not yet anyway.
Yes I tried it. It did nothing to help with the Hepatitis but did help with my tan. please see my picture.
So there's no "proof" that colloidal silver works?  No test results, etc...?  Well, the proof is actual cases of successes, and the test results, actual cases where they worked...not lab trials.

There are no "test results" for colloidal silver and other natural "alternative" healers because the FDA, the pharmaceutical industry, and the medical industry are in cahoots with the government to disallow it!  It would take too much money out of the pill-pushers' pockets if they were proven to work!  Talk about "snake oil salemen" taking your money!!!  Who does THAT more than the medical and pharmaceutical industries???  How much more expensive can it be to get medical treatment than it is now?  And you spout your garbage about spending a little for something natural that's worked for centuries?  Doctors are given very little training in medical school about nutrition, nor are pharmacists, and they know very little about things that the health professionals at health food stores know.

I don't have hepatitis C, but I have been battling cellulitis for nearly 4 months now, with the use of four different antibiotics, one right after the other because the bacteria would build up an immunity to one, so I'd have to go on another.  None of them made any difference in the infection, but they did make me very ill--especially one called Cleocin, or its generic, Clindamycin, which caused side effects my pharmacist told me can be irreversible or even fatal.  (He told me this, by the way, AFTER I'd experienced horrible side effects and called him about it.)

No brochure came with this "medicine," and the prescribing doctor didn't warn me of any possibly debilitating side effects.  (Great medical protocol!)  After three and a half months of taking these various antibiotics one after the other, I was no better, so I decided to go off of these supposedly "safe prescription medicines" and give my body a chance to recuperate.

I've since gone on colloidal silver, and only after doing so did I begin to see some improvement.  I have a ways to go, but at least there is improvement, and I feel FAR better physically.  At least I can keep my head up at work, which I couldn't do while on the pharma.  And no, I'm not turning blue--which only happens if one takes a suspension that has particles so big they become trapped in the skin, or drinks it in ridiculous quantities.  Those are the only cases on record in which that has happened.  Unlike medicine, IF TAKEN AS DIRECTED, there are no side effects of these natural remedies.

And as far as your "post hoc ergo propter hoc" nonsense is concerned--which term you overused, probably to try to appear intelligent--isn't that precisely the type of rationale used in "clinical testing" to "prove" that a given medicine works-- "After this, then this happened"?  Think about it.  And you said you would try any alternative remedy for eternity if you thought it could work and wouldn't cause the side effects you experience on your medicine, or words to that effect.  Really?  Then why not actually check it out for yourself, give it the chance you've given the medicine you've been on for how many times--22?--and see what happens?  Apparently,  the "medicine" hasn't helped...at least, you haven't declared that it has.  And it makes you feel like ****!  How much worse could the colloidal silver, or oil or oregano, or any other natural remedy, be?

How much worse could it be to try something natural...that people have been using successfully for centuries (talk about proof), and see if it works, instead of stubbornly arguing for days on end that it's a hoax, etc.?  That doesn't make any sense to me, or probably to any other thinking person.  Why would someone NOT want to try something natural that works WITH the body instead of against it, which God put on this earth for our good, instead of something manufactured that works against the body instead of with it?  Makes no sense to me.

And you, who quoted the amounts of the minerals that are supposed to be present in our bodies:  In what amounts are pharmaceuticals  supposed to be present in our bodies?  Does Gray's give you that information?  Tell me why they should be preferred, especially in light of the endless lists of side effects they cause?

Medicines and doctors may have their place, but much more so do natural minerals and herbs given to us by the Creator for our good.  Even so, the medical industry and doctors' place is not everywhere, at all times.
Blah, blah, blah…

None of the people that arrive in this forum in defense of these silver products (as they pertain to viral management) provide citations to published, peer-reviewed articles; can anyone guess why :o)?

Bill
Pharma drugs treat the symptomm,thats it,they DO NOT prevent disease,some pharma drugs do cure like the SOC drugs,but with awful side effects,  natural "drugs" and herbs plants,supplements prevent disease and in some cases cure illnesses without side effects.
Most pharma drugs are synethised, from plant sources to make them more potent, but also with more side effects .
ill stick with my freezed dried blue green alage(stem enhance).and my cydcorps mushroon extracts
And you give credibility to the medical industry, based on "citations to published peer-reviewed articles," in view of all they've done to bilk the masses of a fair portion of their living, as witnessed by thousands??  My, how very naive you are.  The healthcare system in this country alone is a joke, and you're relying on "citations to published peer-reviewed articles"!?

As I said in paragraph 2 of my blog, there are no "test results" for these natural remedies--which have been found to work for centuries,-- specifically because the medical industry (yes, I said INDUSTRY)  and the pharmaceutical industry are in cahoots with the government to prevent it...ironically, because they're in it for the money, as the "snake-oil salesmen" are accused of being.

Nine times out of ten, when I go to my doctor and he prescribes something, it's trial and error because he doesn't any more than I do what will work.  "But let's try it anyway, and if it doesn't work, come back to me and give me more money, then we'll prescribe something else expensive to put more money in the pharmacist's pocket."  (You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours....)  Well, he doesn't say that, but we all know that's how it works.  And that's true of many doctors, not just mine.

So unless you've tried the silver or any other natural thing, don't make me laugh about your "citations to published peer-reviewed articles."  The citations of people I know, for whom these remedies have worked, are good enough for me.  I trust my friends more than the medical "profession"--"professing" to be in it to help people, having taken their "hypocritical" oath.

As you said, "blah, blah, blah"--and that goes for your "citations" as well.  My citation is as good or better than theirs.
To anyone who really wants to know, I can't say for sure that colloidal silver kills viruses (nor that it doesn't, because I don't remember).  But research it yourself, and if you find that it's not an antiviral, you might want to try oil of oregano, which reportedly is the most potent herbal antibacterial, ANTIVIRAL, antibiotic, and antifungal there is.  But at least check them both out and don't just rely on the rantings of ignorant people too stubborn to at least do research on these things, relying solely on the word of the medical profession, as if they were trustworthy and the last word on health.  I wish you the very best in your quest for something that works.  
Oil of oregeno killed my flu i had 5 years ago within hours,never had one ever since.I have to say tho i dont knock BIG PHARMA  totally because with the boceprevir i would not have cleared my hep C , this is one good drug they have and also the SOC drugs are needed,but i do know there are way too much drugs prescribed for too may aliments that we can prevent and even cure in certain instances with just plain healthy living and we dont need a pill for every ill.
You say that you don't have hepatitis C and don't know if colloidal silver works to kill hepatitis C virus. People on this board have this disease. Many treated or are currently treating with interferon and ribavirin; many are feeling really bad. Hepatitis C is our every day reality. It is not sinus infection, burn, or flu. If you don't have evidence that colloidal silver kills this particular virus-what is the point of posting? This is serious, life-threatening disease and a sensitive subject for us.

There is no evidence at all that colloidal silver works for hepatitis C virus. Not even anecdotal evidence. I am very open towards alternative options, and I don't worship pharma companies and doctors. I am often sceptical about clinical trials; many of them are not perfectly done. But the reality is-colloidal silver doesn't work for hepatitis C. It doesn't kill hepatitis C virus-even in the lab.

For many people here time is precious. You can not tell them-try this, try that, because it is natural. We want to do something that is proven to work.

I read a story on line about a couple that both were infected with hepatitis C. Both did colloidal silver for 6 months-and their viral load went up. They went to the person they bought it from in their city, yelled at him, and demanded their money back.  I have yet to see at least one colloidal silver success story-not provided by the seller of this product, but from independent source. I would like to see the story of substantial reduction of viral load. But there is no such story. If you know somebody who was successful, ask him/her to post their experience and viral load.
You're not the only one who turned into a smurf, look at my picture...
Are those high black boots legal?...you look lik Donna Summer in that pic with you wild hair.
lol... I used to have a lot of hair... I hope it will come back.

Never got those Manolo boots... :-(   Got my money back though...

Colloidal silver sure has all the earmarkings of "snake oil", testamonials, no peer reviewed data, touted as panacea, etc. But what the heck, if it makes you feel good, go nuts! Makes me a little blue, though.
Here's a different angle. I've spent a year researching different types of energy healings. I'm a very left-brain,skeptical individual. A month ago I decided to travel to Cali. to take a course on 'Pranic Healing'. It is an 'energetic therapy'. It is based on the law that the body can heal itself if it has the correct fuel. This includes clean air, food, and energy. Science has proven we have a bio-energy field, in ancient cultures they call it an Aura. To cut to the chase, before the 2 day course was over I had used the healing to put out a rageing case of heartburn I developed in my motel room in about 7 minutes without taking anything. I wasn't sure at first if it was just mind over matter, but after 4 weeks of using what I learned, there are to many real results on my family and others to deny it works. Go to
( your hands can heal you.com) Read the testimonies and watch the videos. You can also call them and see if there is a practioner in your area.  The course is given by Master Stephen Co. You will not be disappointed.
This is a scam alert to anyone using or thinking of using Mesosilver, by Purest Colloids.  Below is a like to a brief expose on a website called ripoffreport.com. For years this product has claimed to be the best, but it keeps changing colors.  For years it was black (probably mostly silver oxide), unlike all other CS products, and claimed it was because theirs was the best and the black color was due to how small their silver nanoparticles are; then MediSILVER came on the scene (which appears orange when backlit) and now the internet adds for Mesosilver show it with an orange color - copying MediSILVER.  Purest Colloids spends unknown amounts of money advertising on the web to convince everyone that Mesosilver is the best money can buy.  The link below exposes that Purest Colloids owns the very same "independent, unbiased research organizations" they cite as having evaluated all the colloidal silver products (their competition) and having picked Mesosilver as the best - time and time again...this is absolute fraud!  Do some digging on the web and you will see that a class action law suit is being put together against Purest Colloids and the FDA is hot on their trail as well.  Here is the link promised:  

http://www.ripoffreport.com/drug-manufacturers/silver-colloids-com/silver-colloids-com-colloidal-55eea.htm

Lets stop others from being scammed any longer by Purest Colloids and their Mesosilver!!!
Thank you for posting. I completely agree with you.
seriously???
you are basing your comments and opinion on a link by some random guy named James in College Station,Texas ?
I have used the MesoSilver for the past five years to help speed wound healing and in place of using pharmaceutical antibiotics... I am not blue ;) and have been very happy with the results of using the colloidal silver and will continue to do so....  .
..but, to each their own!
To each their own indeed. I only had a few capfuls of CS for a few days in Aug and a few in Nov, and now I'm having grey in and out of my hands, headaches, muscle aches, fatigue, and the sides of my fingers may have permanent nerve damage.

I suggest you not push your luck. It may be too late by then.