Hep C beatable?
Hi everyone!  Is HCV transmitted by anal fingering, if finger had precum on it?

Also, I've had several symptoms such as Abominal Pain(where liver is, right side), itchy skin all over, fatigue, dark urine, depression, etc.  I was wondering, if these symptoms are from Acute HCV, does that mean I will clear the virus?  You know, like you would if it were HBV?

Thank you.
Here we go again........
Regardless of whether you were given the finger or are the anus in this question, hcv is not a risk.
I'm scared, and I honestly don't know anything about this condition.

To eureka254:
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.  I appreciate it.  I guess actual penetration with a penis would be needed for transmission, right?  
No Girl, hep c is NOT a sexually transmitted disease... penetration would not put you at risk for hcv either... unless you're inserting his penis into your veins, you can relax.
Even inserting his penis into your veins....no blood on said penis, no risk.  Fingers go alot of places during sexual activity.  If it were that much of a problem, there would be finger condoms.
Thank you all for your responses!
BUT - on the other hand - I would see a doctor for the dark urine etc.   While the behavior is no risk, it doesn't mean that your symptoms should be ignored.   I had NO risk whatsoever, presented with dark urine and fatigue, and then found out I had acute HCV  -  NOT that you do, but I just think symptoms should not be ignored since they could be caused by a host of things.  It might be good for you to look at all the risk factors of HCV to put things in perspective.

I have always found that the more knowledge I have, the less afraid I am.

Good luck to you
"BUT - on the other hand"

You've been reading too many Goofy posts.
Well - I was going to say - on the other hand - he had a glove but then that might have been too GOOFY
I'm officially freaked out again.  This doesn't make sense, though.  How can you have NO risk, and yet have it?  Other than the "risk" I mentioned I don't have any risk factors.  I always check needles at hospital to make sure they're new, never had a transfusion or organ transplant, never injected drugs, never used anyone elses toothbrush or shaver(ewww).  

I'm going to the doctors right now to get checked out.
Hey Scared Girl - I didn't mean to make you more afraid - please don't be.  What I should have said instead is that I don't know how I got it in the absence of the traditional risks- no drugs, tattoos, manicures etc etc.  There are a percentage of us who really don't know.  

All I am saying is that while the incident you describe is very unlikely to have given you HCV, you have symptoms of something that is worrying you so I would ask a get checked out by a doctor.
"Regardless of whether you were given the finger or are the anus in this question, hcv is not a risk."

:)
I'm still waiting for the "I masturbated, can I get Hep C" question.

James....  oh no...  Am I at risk??

Sorry ..I forgot .I already have it....I"m good to go or .....  or whatever.
Now I'm beginning to understand why the doctors offices are so busy.  ;)
actually HCV is widespread in the gay community from anal sex

Not to scare you anymore but there are a few scenarios where fingering could transmit HCV, one of them is if a person has cut on finger then tears or cuts the rectum with fingernail. Possible but highly unlikely.

I have a feeling the only thing that will make you feel better is to go get tested for Hepatitis and all STD's.
Best of luck
Now, I'm nervous because I had anal sex about 10 years ago.  AND IT WAS ROUGH AND PAINFUL!  Look up my past posts.

Today I went and got checked for Hep A, B, C, Syphilis(I already tested negative but I guess CSW thought I should have it done), and thyroid test.  IF this turns out to be the acute stage, is there anything I do?  Anything they can do?  How long does it take for me to get results back?
It is very doubtful you got HCV from the incident you described. Hypothetically, if you were to be acute, at your age and because you are a woman, you would have a good chance of clearing the virus on your own.  How long the test takes to come back depends on what test you had and it may take a few months to show itself.

Please don't worry and get as much information as you can - it really will alleviate these fears you have.

Try and relax. My intentions wern't to scare you more. A lot of times when I post it is also for others to see, perhaps a person googles it, etc

I read your previous posts WOW !  I see why your worried.  Licking a prostitutes anus, and swallowing.  Seems like you've been at this for a while.  You can ask all the questions you want, get tested all you want.  But you seem to engage in HIGH RISK sexual behavior frequently opening yourself to all sorts risk.  

Please see a a doc (psychiatric) who can help you with your problem. You're playing russian roulette, for some reason do you enjoy the worry ?