Hep C symptoms
Hello.Do you know if hep C acute symptoms can occure 3 months after the exposure? Or is it too late for the symptoms to occure?
What are the signs and symptoms of acute HCV infection?

Persons with newly acquired HCV infection usually are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms that are unlikely to prompt a visit to a health care professional. When symptoms occur, they can include

Fever
    Fatigue
    Dark urine
    Clay-colored stool
    Abdominal pain
    Loss of appetite
    Nausea
    Vomiting
    Joint pain
    Jaundice

What percentage of persons infected with HCV develop symptoms of acute illness?

Approximately 20%–30% of those newly infected with HCV experience fatigue, abdominal pain, poor appetite, or jaundice.
How soon after exposure to HCV do symptoms appear?

In those persons who do develop symptoms, the average time period from exposure to symptom onset is 4–12 weeks (range: 2–24 weeks).
What are the signs and symptoms of chronic HCV infection?

Most persons with chronic HCV infection are asymptomatic. However, many have chronic liver disease, which can range from mild to severe, including cirrhosis and liver cancer. Chronic liver disease in HCV-infected persons is usually insidious, progressing slowly without any signs or symptoms for several decades. In fact, HCV infection is often not recognized until asymptomatic persons are identified as HCV-positive when screened for blood donation or when elevated alanine aminotransferase (ALT, a liver enzyme) levels are detected during routine examinations.

http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/HCV/HCVfaq.htm#c5

Perhaps you should visit the CDC site I keep referring you to

Have a great day
I have read everything on this site and I am trully thankfull for your referrence!The reason that I keep posting is that dispite my 12 weeks negative anti-hcv (I also was negative for hbsag and hiv,thank god!),I have developed some symptoms that are very similar to those on the list of sytmptoms that cdc have listed.This is strange for me becaouse in general I hardly get sick once a year and when I do it is never so ''strong'' like this.Here in my country cdc says that 3 month test is conclusive.I understand the different guidelines etc but I would like to test one more time.Is pcr dna test going to be conclusive and 100% acurate at 3 months?I am sorry that I keep asking qeustions..
"Is pcr dna test going to be conclusive and 100% acurate at 3 months?"

Well no test is a 100% but it is the best your gonna get and yes it is conclusive at 3 months.

IMHO you need to relax, your "exposure" is not even on the radar as a way to contract hep c, your going to worry yourself to death before anything else has a chance to get you, your symptoms could be stress, look them up.

Have a great day