Hepatitis C Community
Hepatitis C ba simple ?

A community of people with Hepatitis C to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: diagnosis, current treatments, side effects, research studies, and clinical trials. To communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit Hepatitis Social.

Hepatitis C ba simple ?

i had oral sex just a ******** with no blood no cuts on me i had tested last year in august all was good i didnt have sex since may last year just a ******** done a week ago how long shounld i wait to test for this to get another accurate reading thanks
Next time you want to get a ******** or a ****************** maybe you should think about protection so you dont have to worry endlessly about things like this. HCV is not spread through  ********** , ************************., *************.

You seem to know that HCV is transmitted most commonly through blood to blood contact. Why would you think you might have HCV? Do you know that your partner(s) has/have HCV?

If you talk to your doctor you might find that you are much more likely to have contracted HBV (hepatitis B), HIV (the AIDS virus) or some other STD.
Instead of multiple tests for HCV, your money would be better spent of a SafeR sex book.

Go and sin (unsafe sex) no more...

Hectorsf
Thanks for the laugh!
I wish I could **************** and ********************and ******************* and **************** day & night like these anonymous posters do.
ha ha

Hectorsf
Avatar n tn
in other words u cant get hiv no risk from oral sex thats what all the people say in hiv forum
i am just wondering what the best time to get tested for a oral sex encounter a ** just wondering how long do i have to wait before it is vaild
Avatar n tn
a ten minute thing it does happen u know i actully do thinck condoms is safe any ways why u thinck i waited like a year with out any thing ?
Avatar n tn
even condoms is not 100% safe either either way its more safe yes but still not 100%
It is recommended that testing for the hepatitis C antibody be performed at 4 to 6 months after the exposure OR that testing for the hepatitis C virus itself (a test often called an HCV PCR or hepatitis C viral load test) be performed 4 to 6 weeks after the potential exposure. These tests are done to determine whether or not hepatitis C infection has occurred as a result of the exposure.
Avatar n tn
reason why i am asking about hbc is because the docter gave me a paper to get tested i dont want to go there with out a time frame thats all i mean i go there today well it be vaild like waiting 3 months or 2 months ?
Avatar n tn
but in opion with out any blood involve u thinck i wounld have got a chance to get heptatis
I dont know what doctor would have you tested for HCV under these circumstances but I would switch doctors if they did.  

Go in a month and get a PCR and then WRAP IT UP unless you really really really do want to get a nice old case of something one of these days. 99.999% protection is better than zero for Gods sake.
Avatar n tn
so u wounld think i get hepatitis B instead
Avatar n tn
thanks k i will wait a month to test for all hepatitis b and c and a  i know i am  starting to belive more in people on here instead of docters around here  so 1 month i will wait yes i am going to check for everything i just find one girl from now on i am just asking time frames on all stds thats all in there sites so i dont get a invaild test the only occur i got is a oral from 9 months ago i got tested for everything by september last year  
Avatar n tn
oral encounter was a week ago
Avatar n tn
hahah
Hey Bud. This one is for you.

The solution is to practice safeR sex in the future. You must be old enough to know that nothing in life is 100%. Playing Russian Roulette with your life and others is not only a sign of poor judgment skills but a lack of human decency. If you don't have the sense enough to practice safeR sex then maybe you shouldn't be having sex.

Have you ever thought about the people you are having sex with except to have ******** and ******? You could be infecting them too.

I hope you respect yourself enough to do what is right.

Hectorsf
Avatar n tn
oh i will get tested that dont bother me to test i did last year i dont want to practice safe sex i just wont have any sex for ever it wont bother me and yes i am old enough to understand whats going on and i would be honest to tell people what i have and not run around and not tell people like other people i know just wish i turned around that night like my mind told me to thats all

"  dont want to practice safe sex i just wont have any sex for ever..".....

gee Bud .. you don"t have to go that far. :)
Avatar n tn
just rember this we all make mistakes and u can take this one to the bank for 1 billion dollors after this u will never here from me again i wont do it again and if u see me with other ? from 6 months that involve a std or sex i will send u a alot of money i have that my hope faith in me to never repeat any thing  
Avatar n tn
:) oh belive that i will go that far haha
Am I reading correctly that this is the second time in a year that Bud went through all this?
you said "i didnt have sex since may last year" .

are you sure you don't know my wife? lol
Avatar n tn
yes second time since may last year but this time was just oral no sex which wounld be alot worst with sex but after this oral thing no more where after this for many many years no posting ever again in the sex catagorys if u here from me again after all these tests are done after 6 months not unless i do get some thing but if every thing comes out negtive u will not here from me ever again if u do remind me and money will be going ur way fast i have that much faith hope and belive in my self that u wont here from me ever :0
Avatar n tn
nope me dont know ur wife lol
Well if you dont want to practice safeR sex - then you are going to give what you are going to get and if you dont have sex ever again that is probably the right thing to do for any potential partner YOU might infect.
Avatar n tn
well for one i know i was 100% clean since my last encounter meaning everything u can think of so she be the one at fault more then me so i knew i was clean before i did the oral thing so does that mean i did a good thing at least ?
Avatar n tn
i am not the infected person if i get some thing trust me on that like way behind 100 %
Avatar n tn
all tested all all over 6 months and all good so if i get any thing at all she be the one i got checked if i didnt then it wounld me maybe i had some thing before but i know in my heart that i got check so  
Avatar n tn
i wont infect a person if i tested all good but i am not taken any more chances any ways not worth and not worth safe sex its just not worth to do any thing
Dee1956 108 days for....guess who?! Comment
Dee1956 commented on Jade59's status
Dee1956, and 10356 commented on dominosarah's status
Sep 28
Track your weight over time