Hepatitis C Community
Hepatitis C side effects

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Hepatitis C side effects

I have been on the med. for Hep. C for 2 weeks and have had another side effect for several days.  Vaginal burning...Is this normal and what can I do about it?
Try also using liquid acidopholus. If drinking it doesn't help you can do a douche or even do one with yogurt, be sure the yogurt has live active  cultures.
The yogurt is soothing and it will help reintroduce positive flora that may have been killed off.
I drink 8 16oz. glasses of water everyday.  Side effect got much better
when I start drinking lots of water.  I don't know if that is normal for hep c
treatment but make sure you keep yourself very clean in that area.  The
meds seem to cause burning.  
Early on, I felt as though I was getting a yeast infection, yet those symptoms subsided after a week. I take cranberry regularly for urinary tract health and I do eat lots of yogurt. Drinking lots of water seems to help with many of the sx.
C
Sorry you experience this but it's nice to know that this part and parcel!  I had excess wetness not smelly or coloured just a feeling as if I was bleeding but it was just wetness clear liquid and when mentioned it to the BBv nurse she looked confused now on my fith shot this Friday and it's defo calmed down I hope this helped to know that I experienced changes in my pants and discomfort which sorted it self out. Careful with the burning maybe should hand a sample of urine in . But as yourself I had this seven days into treatment and went on for two weeks. The yogurt is always a good option used it myself when worked abroad when in teens and never had access to doctor.
Thank you for your response.  I have been drinking the water, thanks.  This side effect seems to have run it's course.  I sure hope so!  Again thank you for your help!  
Thanks for your info.  I am doing better with this side effect.  I think your name, orphanedhawk is very interesting.