Hepatitis C Community
Hepatitis bruises on penis?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hepatitis bruises on penis?

Hi,
Im really paranoid about this topic and I have a question. I had two Sexually contacts in the last year.
One was about 11 months ago and the other one was about 1 month ago. The first time I received oral only. And I wasnt worried about anything, But than about 8months after that on my foreskin it started itching very badly, I didnt think anything bad because I hadnt had any sexually contact in a long time, well i didnt take care of it eventually the itching went away and it just looked like a dry spot on my penis i thought it will go away on its own. It never went away, now I figured out it might be a fungus. Well I had intercourse the last time around 1 and a half months ago. This last time it was with the fungus, I had protected sex but unprotected oral. After we were done I relazied blue small bruises by the opening on my penis, which cleared up 2 days after. I figured out it was just from teeth or something. Well now to my question, with the fungus which didnt itch or anything and I had those small bruises on my penis which cleared up would I be at risk? I got a Blood test done testing for all the Std but I realized that they didnt test me for hepatitis, Do you think I am at risk of hepatits, because I had bruises by the opening and I dont know if they were bleeding or not, and what if she had a cut in her mouth would that put me to risk, and what are the chances. And the fungus i dont know if that would put you at higher risk as well?  thank you
Related Discussions
26 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Get tested, we are not doctors and if we told you the risk is zero (which I believe it to be) and you end up with hepc what good is our advice?  No crystal balls (maybe some brusied ones) on board around here.  You can never be too careful.

HCV RNA by PCR will give you results within 2 weeks of exposure.

Trinity
Blank
179856_tn?1333550962
Get that peter tested for everything it sounds like it needs it, really God only knows what that fungus is doing let alone worrying about hepc.  maybe you should ask on an STD forum rather than a hep forum, bruising on the johnson isn't a sign of Hepc.
Blank
Thank you girls.  I needed some humor this morning!  

But yes, I agree.  Get yourself tested.  especially std's.

Jean
Blank
87972_tn?1322664839
With the fungus thing and all, I’m a bit concerned about that enthusiastic, if not toothy young gal; she might have contracted something herself, you know? Why not give me her phone number so I can um… check on her health :o)?
Blank
179856_tn?1333550962
Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater?
Blank
96938_tn?1189803458
Has the doctor eliminated flesh-eating disease, leprosy and calluses yet?
Blank
You guys are funny...thank you
Blank
179856_tn?1333550962
We try...we try... :)
Blank
But seriously u guys think there is a risk if there was very little blood involved in mouth when receiving oral?
Blank
Is this guy back!!
Blank
We are not doctors, get tested.
Blank
179856_tn?1333550962

Test not only the testes - there is a risk for infection if there was 'very little blood involved in mouth' and fungus and bites and whatever other lurid thing. God knows what you could have, I'd be very scared and learn a lesson from this.  Maybe you will be lucky and be ok. Regardless get tested.
Blank
1491755_tn?1333204962
I've seen the same question asked of Dr.Hook on Medhelp.  His answer was No way.  I'll try to find it and post it.  

Itchy, fugues , bruises......sound like you've got something but those are not Hep C symptoms in anyway. Highly doubtful you would have any symptoms from Hep C in the first year.

Blank
1117750_tn?1307390169
sounds like atheletes penis,
Blank
1491755_tn?1333204962
This isn't the answer I was looking for but it's the same question.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Hepatitis-from-Oral-Sex/show/246982
Blank
WARNING - TROLL DETECTED.

AUTO-IGNORE ENGAGED.
Blank
I get that bruising too. I figured it was probably from banging my head against the wall.
Blank
475300_tn?1312426726
I didn't know that those got bruised.  Better get it looked at
Blank
419309_tn?1326506891
Didn't know it could bruise either!
Completely counter-intuitive to me, I mean, I always thought of a bruise as the result of blood rushing to the area... wouldn't the normal result of blood rushing to that area result in something other than bruising? Wouldn't or shouldn't slapping it or hitting it or banging it (as mikesimon mentioned) result in something else altogether?  
Blank
206807_tn?1331939784
“I figured out it was just from teeth or something”
  It may help to explain to her it is not an actual weener.

You need to go to the STD Forum we all doubt you have HCV but get tested if you feel the need.

In that condition, stop putting that thing in peoples mouth. What the hell is wrong with you?
Blank
Blank
will the real "peter" please stand up :)

seriously enjoy your thanksgiving you have nothing to worry about. you don't have hep C from what you describe
Blank
338734_tn?1377163768
I googled "hepatitis c" and did not find anywhere showing 'itchy foreskin' as a defining symptom.

Of course that depends on the type of oral sex involved. Could you describe said oral sex in more detail? Spare no detail.  ;-)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis C Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...