Hives from Accutane????
I took Accutane for 4 months and had to get off that medicine quickly because I started to develop HIVES!!!!!  It has been almost TWO YEARS and the only medicine that calms my hives is ZYRTEC. (which I take everyday) Will this allergy eventually go away??? I have never had this before until Accutane.  Please let me know!!!

Thanking you in advance!!!
I 'm suffering from your same sitaution i took accutane for 4 months at the middle of the third month i started to have itchy and scrathcy skin then i noteced that i had dermographia i stopped  on 11-5-2009 and still suffering from the hives every where once i'm touched or have a friction with any thing and its really bad i'm afraid i will continue
for many years such as u:(
I starting taking accutane in Jan. 09 and stopped 6 weeks later because I developed hives. It seemed out of now where the hives started on my chest. And since forget about it! Today is 12/7/2009 and I still have hives every day! I originally told my dermatoligist 10 months ago. While I was there at the dr office I had a large hive on my foot, she did a biopsy and the dx was hive. She swears that the hives have nothing to do with the accutane and obviously it is well out of my system. I have since been to my primary care dr and then to an allerigist. To my amazement no dr can tell me what is causing these frustrating hives. I am now taking 1 benadryl and 1 pepcid at night and 1 claritin in the morning. I know that accutane caused this as I never had any problems with hives before. My allergist tells me I am getting hives not "because of somthing" rather "just because". I believe accutance has caused my skin to become ultra sensitive and pray I don't have to deal with hives fro the rest of my life!