Hepatitis C Community
How to get treatment

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

How to get treatment

Have no insurance and low paying job where can I get help with seeing someone and getting treatment.
I'm assuming your talking about treatment for HVC. Here is a link to PPO insurance that will take you with a pre-existing condition....Hell, its called the Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan. (Obama Care) Anyways, I have it....its cheap...they pay for everything without questioning if its "medically necessary".  The monthly premium is very affordable. Its worth a look.

https://www.pcip.gov/
you can apply to the pharm companies for assistance. If you qualify (under 50k per year) you can get the meds for free.
Best of luck
Check with your Social services office, I live in Las Vegas. After being hospitalized for an unrelated issue, it was found my VL, and enzymes were out of whack, and I was w sent  to a wellness center. Where I met my Hep C Doc., long story short because I had no insurance I was directed to PEGAssist. You'll find them at www.pegasys.com or call 1-877-734-2797. They are actually very helpful and have covered the costs of my medication, both the copegus( ribavirin) and the pegasys(peginterferon-alfa-2a). They are connected to the manufacture,Roche.    
I make ok $ and have high deductible insurance that I get through my job
Doesn't pay for jack ..I applied for assistance through the Patients Access Network and also the companies of the meds I'm taking ..pegasus and incivek ribapak Triple therepy
And all approved me for assistance Insivek paid my whole deductable and PAN is paying all the co-pays
And I am so greatful for the help since my pay is all that keeps a roof over our head
The help is there and available if you ask
Try the patient access network What a great program !!