Hepatitis C Community
I See A Flicker Of Light...Good News

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

I See A Flicker Of Light...Good News

Well....I Can Finally See that Little Flicker of Light at the End of the Tunnel.

I had a Hepatitis C RNA, PCR Qualiative done on 1-27...I just received the Results...... I Am   "NEGATIVE FOR HCV"...

I was undetectable @ week 12 on a Quantitative...
I can not even begin to explain the Great Feeling I am Feeling Right Now...My GI says this is Great News..Knowing this will make my last 16 weeks out of 48 somewhat easier to do...

Thanks everyone for always being here & helping me on a daily basis..

Have a Beautiful Day Everyone....
Dallas

THAT IS GREAT NEWS! Keep up the GOOD work!
I know this is exciting news for you!  Just kick them diseases one at a time!  

Jamie
You can do 16 weeks standing on your head(course you might get dizzy)I've got 14 left and appreciate how you feel-congrats!
And how are you doing Mr. HepGuy?
Great news. Mike
Congratulations, Dallas, now just keep yourself focused on the prize to help you get through the final stretch!  Maj Neni

Wonderful news, Dallas.  I knew you'd make it through this!  Well done!
Best wishes,
Louise
Very good news for you and gives us hope and inspiration to trudge along with you!
Just want to add my two cents worth of congrats. I'm happy for you and glad that many thousands more viruses join the ranks of MIA. Hope that the rest of your treatments will go well.
Bravo!  Way to go!  Thanks for posting good news which is always encouraging to the rest of us hanging out here!  How wonderful for you.  Do something especially nice for yourself today for a job well done!
Fabulous news!  Hang in there and thanks for sharing.  caruu
Great Great News!!!!
That news is absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!!!! That news should carry you thru the rest.....I am so happy for you!!!! much love, Cindee
Wonderful news. I am so glad for you!!!
Great news! The last few shots will be a breeze.
Great news!

Congratulations! It should be much easier from now on...

foreign girl
I'm 48 days off the full combo-tx -- meaning no riba and just a half dose of peg -- and yesterday I got tested again. The results won't be in for 2 weeks, give or take, but the LFTs (ALT & AST to be specific) were all normal! My WBCs are still low, due to taking a half dose of peg, but the RBC counts are coming back up ... I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will test undetectable and that will be that.

I understand that if we relapse we do so within several weeks of stopping tx. Anyone have any data on that?

Thanks,

Scott
You must be on a cloud!  This is great news and you're so close to the finish line.  Wow.  Thanks for the inspiration : )
Cheers for you! Way to go!
Barb
That's great! Congrats! I am very happy for you. I just want to say thanks for your support. You really are a very nice person and I've have greatly appreciated your support. LL
I'm so happy for you!  Wow..that is going to make it so much easier crossing that finish line!  haha and look at the crowd gathering to watch you cross!!
Great News Dallas way to help us keep positive..

Bob L
haha  That is really cute!!  I'm glad you are feeling slightly devilish underneath your halo!!
Give yourself a huge pat on the back and take a good, BIG sigh of relief.
Congratulations, you've worked hard to do this.  Wonderful news !!
This is "Great" news for all of us to read! We share in your joy. Positive thoughts your way, Annette
great news......
Dallas, this is wonderful news honey. I am so happy for you. You have been an inspiration on this board, and personnaly, I have enjoyed talking and sharing with you. Thanks for sharing this good news. With only 16 weeks to go.....it's almost time for another "Dragon Barbecue". I'll bring the marshmallows and chocolate.....we can make smores to celebrate!! Way to go!!!!!Take care, berlynn