I know this might sound stupid but...
I know that this might sound dumb, but how would you have blood to blood contact during sex, in order to contract the hepatitis c  virus? I know menstral blood, but how would a man pass it on to a woman? And I have a pain in my right side....should I be worried....or maybe that is what is giving me the pain? What else might cause a pain in my right side? Oh and what do you mean by dark urine? How dark? Still yellow?
Not to worry you, but yes, it CAN (but isn't very often) passed from men to women, women to men, men to men, etc. sexually.  I know there's a poster on here who says that it's not possible for a woman to transmit it to a man sexually (!?).  Lots of things though could cause pain in the right side; gallstone/gallbladder attacks among them, just for starters.  As for dark urine, there's a line in a book I read long ago that I'll never forget; the character develops Hepatitis B, and says, at one point (he's British): "Me pee's gone brown."  I take it that's what they mean by "dark" urine.  

Don't worry yourself unduly, just go & get tested.  If your only risk factor for Hep C is sex, you're most likely in the clear!
HepatitisC does not typically involve right side abdominal pain.  That said, any unprotected sex can leave you vulnerable to any number of sexually transmitted diseases.  In your case, you may have gotten an std such as gonorrhea or chlamydia that, if untreated, caused an infection that traveled to the fallopian tube on the right side and caused inflammation, something caused, "pelvic inflammatory disease."

http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/women/reproductive/sti/213.html

Or, you could have a kidney infection, or a bladder infection, or a hernia (although probably unlikely at your age).  The fact that you say your urine is dark, along with your having pain, makes me think that you probably have some type of infection going on, probably a urinary tract or bladder infection.  Many times the urine is dark due to microscopic amounts of blood in the urine.  If so, it is VERY important that you seek treatment right away.  Such infections can enter the kidneys and cause a very dangerous situation for you.  If you don't know where to go (because you don't say how old you are), look in your phonebook, or on your computer at anywho.com for the nearest planned parenthood clinic.  They can test you and see if you have an std or urinary tract infection, and help you find treatment.  You can also go to your local health department for help.
Your right, you like the missionary position eh?

Harry