Is it normal to feel nauseous and tired a lot?! I'm only 22
I'm 22 yrs old and recently found out I have hep c. I haven't been back to the doctor since I found out 3-4 months ago so I'm still unaware of a lot! I was wondering if it's normal to feel nauseous constantly and I get wore out so fast so I'm always tired!!! I also have aches.... Can anyone help?
The HCV virus itself is generally not thought to cause any symptoms until you've had it long enough 20-40 years) to develop significant liver damage, however, in some people it can trigger an autoimmune response which can produce a wide variety of symptoms. I developed severe fatigue and autoimmune arthritis within 1-2 years of contracting the virus.

Do you even know for certain that you have the virus? The most common test is for antibodies, which will always show positive if you have ever in your life been exposed to the virus, but in roughly 20% of cases the individual's own immune system is able to successfully eradicate the virus. Those people have only an antibody, but no active virus. This is why any positive antibody test must be followed up by an HCV PCR test, which looks for and measures actual viral RNA. This is the definitive test for whether you are currently infected. If you haven't had this test you need to ask for it. If your HCV PCR test is positive then you really need to be seen on a regular basis by a specialist. Preferably a hepatologist, but at least a gastroenterologist. This is important to assess the condition of your liver and determine whether you need treatment ASAP or whether it is best for you to wait a couple of years for the next generation of drugs to hit the market. Hepatitis C is now curable in most cases, but treatments are easier and more effective if the disease hasn't advanced very far – but this has to be balanced against the side effects of the treatment. The current ones are pretty rough, and the ones currently in the testing phase promise a much easier treatment. It takes a good doctor to evaluate the whole picture. Please take care of yourself and your future by making an appointment with one!
Could you be pregnant ?
I am wondering the same thing as Ceanothus. How many tests did you have? What exactly did your test result say?

Did you test for the Hepatitis C Antibody or did you also have the HCV PCR?

This is very important since many people come on here certain they have Hepatitis C when a portion of them discover they only tested positive (or reactive) for the antibody. You might want to dig up your copy of the lab result to be sure since it is a common enough mistake.
  Perhaps you are in the Acute Phase (the first 6 months post exposure), which sometimes yields symptoms, and a very elevated AST/ALT
   Try to get a copy of all the lab reports, that are in your chart, so
it is easier for us to answer yr questions.
  Have you been at risk, within the last 6 months?   If so, it is easier to Treat it, in the first 6 months (acute phase) with just Interferon (and sometimes ribaviran)
Take a pregnancy test...
I have to check and see what all tests they did and get back to you on that one i also thought i might b pregnant but the home test say no... my hormones are crazy bc i had 1 depo shot in July it stopped my periods i haven't gone back for another but still no period!
It could be the depo shot, talk to your doctor.