Hepatitis C Community
It was the interferone! Dosage lowered, Enzymes lowered!
About This Community:

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

It was the interferone! Dosage lowered, Enzymes lowered!

Hey gang...
Started work last week...been a while since Ihave been able to get on here.. It is draining the life out of me. BUT I did get the results on the Super high Liver enzymes....  if any one recalls I thought it could have been the mushroom Supplements...not so.  My doc told me to skip my shot one day, did the labs again the next and everything went done 3 fold, especially my Liver enzymes! Hence he did lower my dosage to 135 instead of 180 and I took the new shot 2 days later and my labs have been good since. Fingers crossed.
Trish I go for a Thyroid ultrasound today. My Free 3 and 4 came back ok but my TSH is still a bit low.
I know I have some nodes in there but not due to the Hep. Don't know why really?

So My dosage is lowered and I'm praying that will not affect my UND status.
So far so good...

Whats the word on your Thyroid Trish?

Hope everyone is well....and I am praying I can stick out work another 5 months. I don't sit behind a desk...I am responsible for about 60    9/10 year olds...I had no idea my energy level would plumet like this after starting work. I almost fell asleep driving home last night and when I got here I passed out,  I had nothing left in me!
I am not anemic, I wonder if there is anything safe, to boost my energy just to get me through the days at work??
I love my job and till this curse had no problem... I could jump the roofs to get a soccer ball for the kids...now I am dead, just walking from one of my classes back to my office! :(  It is getting me very depressed. I can't give the kids my all as I always have!    Any ideas???

Hope all is well....sorry been unavailable here as well...I just feel so drained and no time since work started.
But know your all in my thoughts and I'm always praying for you all!!!
Dragon Tamer