Hepatitis C Community
Jboyhk: how long have you been an inactive carrier?

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

I've just been diagnosed with hep b and told that I am an inactive carrier. My questions are:

Do you have any symptoms like fatigue, tiredness all time, sleep disturbance?
I never had a refreshing sleep since 2001. I really really need to get a good sleep at least once a week.  

How long have you been inactive for? are you leading a normal life. please tell me more about you. Here is my email: J_omyan***@****
Avatar n tn
Probably all my life (40yrs old).

I have the general symptoms you describe but dr's put it off to just getting older.
Avatar n tn
These symptoms are really annoying me. They have become part of my daily life. I am sick of them. I just wanna feel normal.

What about sleeping. Do you get enough sleep? I only get 4-5 hours of non-refreshing sleep
by the way I am 35 yrs
Avatar n tn
Your sleeping disturbance is most likely due to stress and anxiety. Alot of people have sleeping problems and worrying about them makes it worse.

I slept worse in my early 30's when I was very focused on my career but now I sleep better since I have a different outlook on life.
Avatar n tn
(pardon my english) I'm inactive carrier, your sickness is only from your physcology effect, you know you have the virus inside your body thats why you "making" up all the sympthom. (full filling propehcy)

Dont worry, pray to you God, and be glad and thank full because we have hte inactive virus, just do the routine check up, most likely (chance less than 2% to make it active)

Carefull what you eat, care for you liver
http://www.naturalhealthweb.com/articles/Silva15.html

You should be ok....!
Avatar n tn
I felt down when I know I'm infected, I never drink, my sexual life is NOT active at all, never been into blood transmission before. "why me" thats what I been ask to my self....

One of those day I felt so weak, lack of power and loss my hope.

But you have to know the fact of the disseas, and we are here because of great purpose....if u believe in JC have faith in Him, and you will be fine.

Avatar n tn
Thank kakatua, you are right we should thank God for being inactive. however, it is so painful to feel tired all time and not being able to accomplish what others do. please keep in touch. here is my email address: J_omyan***@****. I really need to chat and talk to somone who is in a similar situation like mine. Jim
Dee1956 commented on meegWpaw's status
Dee1956 commented on photo
Aug 29
Dee1956 uploaded a new photo
Aug 29
Track your weight over time