Hepatitis C Community
Lalapple is SVR!
About This Community:

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lalapple is SVR!

Lala is SVR, with a sensitive test to <5!

My heart is grinning, smiling, laughing and crying!

I wish every one of us could post this news and one day, every one of us will.

"The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon, but only to hold a man's foot long enough to enable him to put the other somewhat higher."  

Oh my gosh, angel girl. You are so terrific, terrific in heart, spirit and mind.

I can't even count how many of us here feel like moms and dads to you!

I'm as happy as any mom and pal could be to hear the news of your SVR!  So, so, so, happy.

And sad that you suffered so much, much more than many of us in our long journey together.

And that thyroid is back in action, holy moly, golly yippee....

Despite the hospital stay and all the other so serious challenges of your treatment, here you are, with your nose back in those books. (At least you should be, gal, now that the first week of the semester has begun in earnest!)

Plugging away at school is hard. Remember, "One half of knowing what you want is knowing what you must give up before you get it."

Love always,

Susan
Related Discussions
38 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
276730_tn?1327966546
Congratulations! Im so grateful you made it. Wish you all you wish for yourself and more,.

Feel well and have the best new year!

Yipee!!

Charm
Blank
87972_tn?1322664839
Such very cool news :o)! Yay, Lall!

I’ll slide down to make room on the SVR bench for you now… yup, there’s plenty of room left. I’m so very happy for you… enjoy every bit of it,

Bill
Blank
206807_tn?1331939784
This is Great News. Didn’t she have to stop tx early?
Blank
Congratulations Lal!  What great news.  You DID it!!!

jd
Blank
412873_tn?1329178055
Making room on the bench!!

Tears of Joy!!!  Congratulations, forum daughter!!!!!!

You are an inspiration to so many.  I am so happy for you!!!

You have been such a source of support for me, you will always have a special place in my heart.

Love you!!!

Isobella
Blank
Congrats to you... if joy should come to town take a picture and tape it to your eyes

jep
Blank
Oh my this is great news lala.  Tx sure was a challenge for you but you made it through and look how sweet the pay off is.  You never have to worry about it again.  Now go and enjoy your life.
Blank
427265_tn?1279053102
Great news and I am thrilled for you. It will feel great putting this behind you and moving ahead in life. Plus a whole lotta friends here to cheer you on!

Good luck to you......Pam
Blank
547836_tn?1302836432
WEE!!!  SVR to us all!  I got the news from a call, but personally can't wait to see it on paper with my own eyes.  

Thank you all so very much, I don't know where I'd be without your support.  

Blank
388154_tn?1306365291
Wonderful news just wonderful!!
Getting a call is good but you can´t frame a phonecall can you?

You rule La, and you will conquer as you  have conquered so may hearts here at MH allready!!

All the best to you allways dear brave girl!!

Jan
Blank
388154_tn?1306365291
many hearts not may sorry lost an n there.
Well since I have commed here again ( and I just had to didn´t I with my name) i might aswell congratulate you on  that the thyroids has gone back to normal.
Did I understand that correct, if so thats terrific and  awesome.

Many blessings from the good good God i wish for you!!

Blank
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  WAY TO GO  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You are quite the dragon slayer.
Blank
475300_tn?1312426726
Lal, yea, yea great news!!!  Now just get on with your life this is all behind you now.

Denise
Blank
Congratulations sweetie, well earned and well done !!!
Given all you have endured.....you did it !!!!
Many hugs and love sent your way

Elaine
Blank
Congratulations Hickey buddy!!!!!   I was just thinking of you yesterday, wondering when your test was going to be and then I log on and here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so very happy for you my friend.  :)
Blank
577132_tn?1314270126
*happy dancing* over here!
Blank
9648_tn?1290094807
Yayayayayayay!! Such grand and glorious news. :)
Blank
548668_tn?1394190822
Wow,  I was waiting for this - so very very pleased for you lalapple;  a very well deserved result.  You have all my admiration for being so strategic and braving the storms.   Congrats!!!
Blank
This is great news to hear ! I know you really had a tough tx course and it wasn't easy to stay in the game but your sacrifice has paid off, Now you can put this behind you and move on with your education. Personally I couldn't write my own name on tx, so I can appreciate how difficult it had to be concentrating on your studies while on tx.
Since you are in a bear club ;) you might want to check out  www.bear.org   Lily the wild black bear is about to have cubs in her den any moment. Congratualtions and best wishes going forward for you !
Regards, ML
Blank
I remember you when you first came on here ... I was a little worried for you and how you'd manage ... and as you progressed through the challenges of your treatment I was constantly amazed at your inner strength and courage and increasing maturity as you handled each challenge that came your way.  Your parents should be very proud of you - I have three children just a little older than you and I know I am proud of you! :)  Very pleased that you are SVR and, if I read Portann's comments right, that your thyroid has gone back to normal as well!  

Wish you every success going forward, lala .. very happy that you never have to do this again.   Life, love and happiness to you!!

Trish
Blank
717272_tn?1277594380
Wonderful; so glad thyroid has picked it's job back up and hope any other sides willl clear away too.  Glad its over and you face such a full promising life.
Blank
238010_tn?1293989260
Great news!   Enjoy your new HCV-free life!
Blank
179856_tn?1333550962
WONDERFUL news Lady Lala!  COngratulations that is just absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blank
223152_tn?1346981971
congrats, lalapple.  hopefully you can put this segment of your life behind you -- a very long long life.

frijole
Blank
220090_tn?1379170787
Wonderful news.  I know you will put your good health to good use.  Remember me when you are famous!!
Eric
Blank
I'm grinnin' too. congrats, jerry
Blank
154668_tn?1290119595
Congratulations!  Seems like a lot of curing going on around here lately.
Blank
1051313_tn?1284784395
Great news!  Congratulations!
It is such and encouragement to all of us who are still fighting to see these kinds of posts.  Thank you for taking the time to share great news.  So happy for you!
V
Blank
547836_tn?1302836432
Thank you all so much.  This forum has been a great source of support and encouragement to me.  It's tough to have very few people understanding what we go through, but I am grateful for all the friends I have here.  Sometimes, when you appreciate someone so much, it's hard to express what you want to say in words.  You all have been inspirational with your courage and determination.  
Blank
Congratulations! You are a great warrior!
Blank
476246_tn?1418874514
Sorry I'm late to the party. Am out traveling in Africa and got the news from two little 'Ny and Izzy birds'  via email.

I am so so happy for you. You had such a hard time on and after tx. You were so courageous tx'ing, studying etc. In spite of being the youngest tx'er on the forum, you were an inspiration to many of us here. Our mascot, winning a lot of hearts.

Lots of love to you dear friend.

Marcia
Blank
Congrats!  This is great news!  I'm very happy for you!

Vik
Blank
601210_tn?1302660252
Wow!  This is such GREAT News!!! I am so HAPPY for you, now on with your life.  You are such a great encouragement to others.  Thanks for being such a positive influence for so many :))

Yay for Lala!!!
Blank
So good to see that, knew you would do it. You have set an example for all here. Young but tough. Hoping for great things for you.

cando
Blank
683664_tn?1330969924
OMG, just saw this!  HOORAY!  Congratulations, dear lala!

Lapis
Blank
I missed the news too.
A belated Congratulations Lalapple on your wonderful news!!
Stay well,
Mike
Blank
233616_tn?1312790796
wow girl!! You go. Sorry to see this so late...but happy news is never late.
Couldn't have been a better day could there...it's like starting a whole new life!
Lord be with you!!
mb
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis C Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949