Hepatitis C Community
Missed a Dose of Victrelis. :(
About This Community:

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Missed a Dose of Victrelis. :(

This is my first missed dose in 14+ weeks. Lately I'm in bed by 9 PM a lot and I set my alarm for 11 PM to take my 4 caps with a snack. A couple days ago I got up, had my snack and went back to bed still half asleep. In the morning, there were the 4 Victrelis caps. I forgot to take them. How important is this?
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1747881_tn?1358189534
I wouldn't sweat it Carl, I don't think missing 1 dose is going to be detrimental to your treatment however I wouldn't make a habit of it, nothing you can do about it now anyway, but move on.

Have a great day
Blank
               i was on incivek.  i was admitted to the hospital at the start of my 3rd week.  the staff could not get me any incivek. the gastro on call couldnt help me until morning. i went about 18 hrs before i got my next dose.  they ran my v/l a few days later and i was und. at 3 weeks.  
                please dont think a missed dose is ok. after that situation i started carrying 3 blister paks(6 pills) every time i left home.   keep a few pills on your boat.
                                 best     barry

Blank
4896357_tn?1360674504
I try to remember to have the pills with me every day. The little daily bottles help. They do go on the boat with me since I take a dose at 3 PM. I have a bottle in front of this computer right now!
Blank
hi try not to worry hubby was on incivek and he did same had his snack then realised in morning he had forgat tabs and he still been und since wk 4 care on soldier you doing really well. Best wishes Jules
Blank
Take a deep breath I did the same thing about 1/3 way through tx.  I am still UND.  Just keep on poppin :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis C Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank