Hepatitis C Community
New Logo for Vertex

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

New Logo for Vertex

I am posting this to add a bit of levity for those of us on treatment, especialIy those on Incivek. (I hope this is okay to post in this forum.)

I was reading someone's journal/blog today and he had a photo of a baboon on it. It made me practically cry with laughter and I almost wet my pants. I think it is the best laugh I have had since I started treatment. I cannot find the link to his photo, but here is a photo I found which expresses the same sentiment. I think I will send it to Vertex and ask if they would like it for their new logo.

(The photo displays what part of me felt like, lol, while on Incivek.)

http://www.strangezoo.com/content/item/110706.html
Lol, vertex would need to hold a lighter to that to get the true effect.  That is pretty perfect.  Thanks for the laugh!
I'm just chuckling at that thought of what you could have used in the search engine and what you might have come across before you found 'the photo.' :)
I cannot claim originality. I have a very bad memory but someone here posted a link to her husbands blog about treating for Hep C (with Incivek). I bookmarked the page and only got a chance to start reading it today. Day 4 had the photo of the baboon butt on it. When I could not get a link to the photo, I went searching for "photo of baboon butt." Several came up but this one was the best. The blog actually has the best photo but this will have to do.
Glad it made you laugh ;)