Hepatitis C Community
Night sweats on just your head??

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Night sweats on just your head??

Has anybody had night sweats on just their head?
  • Relapsing (13 replies):
    Hello, I want to thank everybody for your support in ...[more]
  • night sweats ?? (18 replies):
    i know that night sweats are a symptom of HCV but how co...[more]
  • Sweats (9 replies):
    Has anyone every gotten the sweats from the meds? Since...[more]
  • Night sweats (17 replies):
    I am having a horrible time with night sweats I have an...[more]
  • Triple with incivek (6 replies):
    Has anyone noticed on the incivek triple therapy that ha...[more]
I don’t think I did. I usually soaked the bed.
I did, well, from the chest up anyway - during menopause - and for a couple months post tx. Another story during tx, the full body ones with alot of thrashing around at night - and not in a good way..... :-)
I did, with the onset of menopause. My head would be dripping and my body would be fine.
Thanks for the input. My husband recently started sweating and soaking the pillow case, but nothing else. It's hard to not worry that something else is up.
Spoon
A few years back that kept happening to my husband also. I finally made him go to the doctor and she said that it is a common occurance in both men and women. She said it is very hard to diagnose and 99% of the time it is nothing they can pinpoint. She told him as long as he felt well and his labs were ok, there is nothing to worry about. It finally stopped happening.I hope it goes away for your hubby soon.
One thing for sure, it ain't menopause......:-D
Thanks Susie. That makes me feel better. I guess it could have something to do with his diabetes, but a while back I found some unusual syndrome that he had sx for and my imagination goes on a scavanger hunt! (Makes me crazy) So, I'm glad it isn't too bizzarr of a sx.

Pam, thank God it's not menopause! He has is own version anyway. Men-o-pause is an appropriate name for "Men" to have that dx, but may "hisopause" is appropriate! lol
HI, I have been on tx for the last 10 months and for the first 7 - 8 months my head, hair, pillow, and anything around my neck was sopping wet during the night and I would have to get up and change my pillowcase, change my shirt and get a towel and lay it down on the bed because my hair was so wet.  I thought it might be toxins coming from my body each night as I had a lot of fevers and nights sweats since starting treatment. My underwear and croach area was also wet and I had to change that, too.  Now that I have just 6 shots left, this condition comes only once every week or so and is tailoring off as I come to the end of the road.

jaz
When I did tx the worst side effect I had was night sweats. Always on shot night I would sweat through my t shirt. It was gross but I would have rather had that happen then some of the other things that come tx.
For me it's pretty much about 99% anything or everything, above the belly button!  

Susan400
I don't know if it is from the instant menopause about 12 years ago, doing treatment 3 years ago or what but My head sweats like crazy.  
Thank you all for responding.

Spoon
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
PaintingLife joined this community
Welcome them!
May 24
Track your weight over time