Hepatitis C Community
Ny girl so sorry 8/23 post correction}

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Ny girl so sorry 8/23 post correction}

I responded to this post on 8/25  and want to correct the name of the author.  Jane Howard and the book is "Commune with the Angels" {Jane not June} This is a great book and in it she tells about the outward signs particularly during difficult times.  I think it would be of interest to many.  Type in her name on the computer and it will tell about the book and her experiences.  It helped to explain what was happening to me when I wanted to understand what was going on with the finding of SO MANY pennies in different places when my daughter was on life support for 9 days with only a 1% chance of survival.  As she stopped breathing and was clinically dead and came back.... the doctors and everyone know it was a miracle.  Sure did make a believer out of me. My daughter was able to go back to college and received her nursing degree.  She soon married and now has 4 children and is able to be at home with them.  She was going with her future husband at the time of her ordeal.  As much as she had to live for, she did not want to come back from the other side.  It was too undescribably beauitiful.  This should be a comfort to everyone facing death be it their own or someone close to them. Also that His love is unconditional   Nice to know since many of us are far from saints. I share my experiences{ there are so many} to help others cope.  Don't you think it is a miracle also that I made it through 72 weeks of treatment and I am Hep C free? I do.  Look for the pennies!!!!!!!!  My best Lostpass
see above post