Hepatitis C Community
OUT !
About This Community:

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

OUT !

Brazilian Laws and Regulations. They take so long to approve the entry of a new drug that is not the time come to Brazil! So I was enrolled for the PSI 7977 but will not be possible at the moment. I can not wait. Beginning with tx to INFE / riba after Carnival. God and my friends, help me ...
Lia
Blank
163305_tn?1333672171
Many people have done interferon and riba and cleared the virus. I'm doing it right now, have been undetected since week 4 and have 6 more weeks to go.

Although trials look promising, the meds involved are still unknowns. Nobody knows what side effects they may have, especially afterwords.

Interferon can be difficult for people but we do know about it.
And some people have few side effects.
The important thing is to have a good doctor you trust.

Check out what one member was doing while on triple therapy:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-Social/Well--I-went-skydiving-Heres-the-video/show/1676016

Good luck
OH
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
163305_tn?1333672171
Many people have done interferon and riba and cleared the virus. I'm doing it right now, have been undetected since week 4 and have 6 more weeks to go.

Although trials look promising, the meds involved are still unknowns. Nobody knows what side effects they may have, especially afterwords.

Interferon can be difficult for people but we do know about it.
And some people have few side effects.
The important thing is to have a good doctor you trust.

Check out what one member was doing while on triple therapy:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-Social/Well--I-went-skydiving-Heres-the-video/show/1676016

Good luck
OH
Blank
179856_tn?1333550962
I have been cured or almost six years on just inf/RIBA.
Just follow the rules stringently, take all your meds don't cheat one bit.

Worse case it should give your liver a break while Brazil gets hip to the times and gets the PIs out!
Blank
1669790_tn?1333666195
Although you were hoping to include PSI 7977 as a recent option to consider, your orginal plan was to treat with Inf/Riba.  As you say, you can not wait.  It's time to prepare and focus on this trt that many of us are doing now.  Best of luck as you begin.  We will be here for you.  
Blank
You may not have bad side effects at all, I am on Peg/Rib and it is not nearly as bad so far as i thought it might be...I am pretty tired at the end of the day a few days after the shot and ready for bed, a bit itchy, but really I think that is about the worst of it for me so far...don't worry, it will be all be good when you reach SVR and don't have to worry about having HCV anymore!
Blank
1913502_tn?1330391792

Thanks for the words of strength and support. Let's see how I go out in this challenge. I reporting everything here and hope for you
hugs from Brazil!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis C Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank