Hepatitis C Community
Pain, Pain, go away....I truly need a SUNday!

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Hello friends,

I'm nearly 6 mths post-Tx & still feel S---T both physically & mentally.....just wondering if I'm alone????

Good luck & thanx for your replies,

PK

PS-DoubleDose I have heard thru the grapevine that you're collecting data on Post-Tx effects, any comments by you are WELCOMED!!
I'm 2 yrs post-tx, evr @day18 2 1/2yrs ago.  And I feel great.  I'm in my late 50's, have had hep c sine my teens-transfusions-and feel as good as I did in my 30's.  Right before I became cirrhotic.  Not the same energy level, afterall I'm 20yrs older and ESLD.  My mind is clear, my emotional controll back, all the joint and arthritic problems are gone.

I had an easy time w/tx.  Cl'ed immediately and have never looked back.  For me, its all good and getting better!  I take a few tylonal a day, no AD's-didn't use them during tx either.  Except I'm a medical marijuanna patient.

Hey, I heard that the Israeli army now perscribes marijuanna for the troops stress in the strip.  is it true?
Anybody have Old Hippie Chicks web address?  She was collecting data from heppers.
You are not alone. I am 7mo. post tx. I have been dx w/ fibromyalgia. I also had an MRI done of my brain, I should find out the dx soon. I still have severe concentration and short term memory problems among other things.
Have you talked to your doc about this? I had to change my pcp cause he just would not listen to me. Luckily I found a caring one who listens.
Hang in there!!!!
I spent over a year with fatuge, joint pain, brain fog and severe sleeping problems plus many others. Some of these sx lasted almost 2 years before going away.

TonyZ
Hey Guys & Gals,

Thank you all for posting your COMMENTS & CONCERNS......I feel better already. This Sunday was a good day for me & I hope that this New Year will be as well....my dear Anna.
I can't afford to let a few bad days overwhelm me. I'm very thankful & appreciate your encouragement.

Good Luck to all,
Ben

Thanks!!
just to say I'm sorry, ben.
hope things will improve soon.

and... how are things going after new year's day ? (just in case you feel like talking about that)
anna
Hey,,,sorry that you are feeling bad still.  Are you feeling as bad as you did on tx?  I know that,,,alot of people seem to start feeling better first couple of months and then others,,,sometimes it takes up to a year. Maybe you should check with your dr on anything that you feel you should not still be having...Good Luck!
So so sorry to hear about how lousy you feel. I can't really provide any info since I'm only 43 weeks into tx and will have 30 weeks to go once they put me back on. I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and sending lots of good wishes for a real "refuah shleyma" (complete healing of mind, body and spirit) as soon as possible.

I'm home and it's wonderful to be here, even though I have no energy at all and the antibiotics I'm on are making me really sick.

But I'm thankful for everything...the good and the bad. hope to get back on an even keel soon.  In the meantime, don't stop give up on me if I don't answer immediately...I can only check email and forum every few days, because I'm exhausted. Hoping that will change soon.
Much love,
Judi