Product for hair loss
way

Polysorbate 80 - (I get the Twin Labs brand) is a product for hair loss and scalp rejuvination.

I have had thin fine hair all my life. When my hair started to thin even more with age I started to use this product and it hasn't gotten any worse.

It has niacen and bioten in it(it gets kind of warm when you put it on)you apply it to the scalp and rub vigorously and let sit about 5-10 minutes. Then rinse and shampoo. What it does is melts the build up of sebum in your scalp pores. I use it on my face also as I have areas like my chin and around my nose that has these stuborn white things like tiny hairs coming out of EVERY pore. It sounds gross I have tried to pluck these things out of my face with tweesers-but this stuff just melts them away and face feels soft and smooth like a hundred $ facial.

It breaks my heart to hear that all of you have such extreme cases of hair loss. If/when that happens to me I DON"T HAVE ANY HAIR TO SPARE. So I am re-stocking my polysorbate 80 because I am almost out.

This product is cheap about 4-5 dollars for 8 ozs.(on line) I got mine at a health food store for a bit more, but I think it also may be available at Sally Beauty Supply.

Thanks, Way.  Last time I bought shampoo at a salon, the checkout chick suggested some "volumizing" shampoo...

I've cut my hair very short and it seems to look better now that it's thinner.  Gives you that daring look anyway...
I have had excellent luck with Mediceuticals Therapro brand - use the antioxidant shampoo and the therapak for conditioner.  I have hair to my waist and started shedding profusely, (you really notice it when it is 20" long!) - it stopped pretty quick to a normal shed rate.  I had a friend who took me to a real beauty supply store, and I got large bottles pretty cheap. ($10/each).
I'm ready to try all products.  I'll probably end up joining the circus as the hairy lady (maybe that's better than joining the circus as the hairless lady--tough choice).  Thanks!
Hey, thanks for the head's up guys, bad pun...anyway, I've been meaning to try the Polysorbate 80 and the Medicueticals, wonder if you can use them both? Also, can you use these products if you tint your hair? I tint out the greys...just wondering, I could look it all up I suppose, thanks for the tips!!!!