Hepatitis C Community
Protease Drugs

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Protease Drugs

Will, you said that there was a 10 minute video that would help me to understand how these drugs work? How do I set this 10 minute video in motion. I'm drawing a blank now.
Ok   either copy and past the link in the other post and if that does not work ..

google

"Hepatitis C New Drug research and go to the section "Watch How Protease Inhibitors Work"

Will
Copy and paste this link into your browser. It will get you to a list of site pages:
When you get there, just click on the top site. The video should start by itself.

http://hepatitiscnewdrugresearch.com/watch-how-hepatitis-c-protease-inhibitors-work.html

After the first presentation finishes, then click on the next part you want to watch (Incivek or Victrelis).
Okay, that link does not seem to get a person any further than the very first part of the video. Try this instead.

Copy and paste this link into your browser. It will get you to a list of site pages.

This one will advance. You just have to click next.

http://www.thehealthbridgesolution.com/virtual-coach