Recovery
I have just finished 29 weeks of Ribo-interferon treatment.The side effects weren't too bad,rage,fatigue and general emotional maddness.When can I expect to feel better?
It really varies for everyone depending on what side effects you had. I saw in your other posts that you were treating for 48 weeks of dual therapy and having a tough go of it and I am sorry. You didn't really specify any lab values like what your Hgb was so it is difficult to predict how rapidly you will rebound. I only treated for 19 weeks on dual therapy and it actually took quite some time before I got back on track. I lost a lot of hair, had some skin issues but mostly I was not mentally prepared what to expect.

I was wondering if you cleared the virus and if you are UND. I did not clear the first time and in looking back I think that was more of an emotional hardship than I realised.

Best of luck
I cleared the virus very early and my lab results were good from the beginning.I got the call from the specialist a day ago telling me to stop treatment and go beck in 3 months for check.
I did 24 weeks of triple w/Incivek and am now 9 weeks post. My EOT labs were WBC 1.5, platelets 67, and Hgb. 10.5. I started feeling better after 2 weeks, and much better after 5 weeks. After 5 weeks I felt good enough to get back into the gym to rebuild my emaciated body. My energy levels are pretty good most days, but if I over exert myself, I suffer for a day or two afterwards. My brain fog has mostly lifted and I'm trying to engage in activities that stimulate my brain. I've still not fully resumed my lifestyle in all areas but I'm making progress slowly. I'm now able to play guitar and piano and music sounds like music again. I hope you have a smooth recovery.
thankyou,I'm looking forward to the brain fog lifting,