Reliability on HCV test
How reliable is a Hepatitis C Virus Antibody test after 6.5 weeks of protected vaginal intercourse with a CSW. (Please don't say that "you had protected sex, u have no risk" kind off things.)

However i checked the my condoms post intercourse & they seemed ok (not broken) but considering the fact that condoms do not provide 100% protection and latex isn't a complete barrier for the entry of virus if there are pores of leakage raises my doubt & concerns.

I tested for HIV through TRIDOT 1&2 test at 13.5 weeks & it was negative, so i am not afraid for HIV as i have been assured by experts here that i don't have HIV as 3 months test is always conclusive.

Can any of the Hepatitis viruses (A, B, C, D, E) transmit through sexual activity i described? Can these viruses also transmit to infants through exchange of saliva with them? I m concerned coz i am having irregular, frequent & clay-colored stools with pain in right shoulder & hand. Please Help!
First you ask a question then you tell us to not tell you the truth. That is a strange way to ask a question. The simple fact is hepatitis C is a blood to blood disease and not an STD. So unless you shared blood you have little chance of being infected by hepatitis C. Also since you are old enough to have sex you should know that hepatitis C is rare in India and rare even in female sex workers. About 2.8%. So the chances of the sex worker having hepatitis C to spread is only 3 in 100. Then the chance of even unprotected sexual transmission is less than 1 in 19,000. We are getting into number so close to 0 as essentially being 0.

If you want test assurance get the HCV RNA test that will tell you if you are infected or not. Why worry about the antibody test?

This community is for those of us with hepatitis. All your questions about other types of hepatitis is not within our scope of experience or knowledge. If you want the facts go to the American CDC hepatitis sites and learn how different hepatitis is transmitted.

If you can't manage your fears about having sex then maybe you want to abstain from having sex with sex workers? Is it worth all the worry you are experiencing?

Only a doctor can diagnose medical conditions and diseases. If you are worried about your health, see a doctor.

Good luck.
Hector
Hector is right, Hep C is blood to blood, you would have to check on Hep B forum to get answers for that, just like Hep A.
You could always wait 6 months and get checked again to be doubly sure.
Good luck
Dee