Hepatitis C Community
Scared about possible infection, hep c

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Scared about possible infection, hep c

Hello, thank you for any help you might provide. I want to start off and say what I did was not a normal thing and looking back I can't believe how stupid I was to do this and disgusted by what I did. First time I did this.

Yesterday I was involved with scat play(feces) with a transexual escort.

I rubbed the feces into my skin and washed everything off with soap in the shower. I wear glasses normally and took it off for the shower. I lathered up the soap in my hand multiple times(rinsing it off) as I washed my self over and over, and eventually cleaned my anus twice.

I tried anal sex before the scatplay but couldn't do it, but my anus was a bit sore no real penetration I think but forceful pushing motion, and it wasn't working out so I stopped.

I don't know why I didn't notice this before(looking back I can't believe it either and the last 24 hours I've been going over everything and I feel sick and scared) but the soap had a few bits of feces on it that did not come off.

I googled scat play and safety and read about hepatitis. Later the next day I talked to her and asked if she had got hep vaccinations and she said yes, and she even got it again in prison.

I want to say that I'm not kidding about this post, I know the internet is aboud with people joking around.

I believe I have been vacinated against a and b, is there anyway possible that the lathering and rinsing of the soap multiple times could rinse off any microscopic bits of blood(if there was any) before I touched my anus(which could have had microtears)?

Or anyway that transmission was minimized?

Please give me any help. I'm really afraid.

Thank you so much.
Avatar n tn
If you cleaned your anus twice, then you should be alright.
man i hope your alright...my whole life i've worked with animals and have had **** on me for many hours at a time...i used to "honey dip"clean out and un clog septic tanks at a kids camp in the late 60s..as part of my maintanance job...i see so many folks in jobs or hobbies that get **** on them all the time...anyway ...i don't think you have anything at all to worry about...billy
Your a sicko....you may wanna get some help. It's freaks like you that make this world so hard to live in.
i must say this is a first on this forum. i would think you are ok but perhaps get tested anyway. hey to each his own but what you are doing is probably the most UNsafe sex imaginable. best of luck to you.
I once had a dog that rolled in it
Avatar n tn
Thank you for your responses. I will not do anything like this ever again.

If anyone has any more thoughts about the possibility of minimized transmission or insight please add.

Thank you.
Dee1956 commented on spider6's status
14 mins ago
Dee1956 Meegy has 75 days, so proud... Comment
42 mins ago
hepcandme uploaded new photos
Track your weight over time