Hepatitis C Community
Shot 36

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Shot 36

Well I'm still here shot 36 twelve more to go. Been pretty sick, lost my voice about two days ago. Can't talk. ooof add that to the hair and mouth sores and you have a wonderful combo...lol Hope all is going well for all of you. I'm going to actually see my Dr. this next Tuesday. I haven't seen him since Sept.  I just go take my blood and they post the results on kelsey online. They call me if it is something serious. But I'm going to see him about this cough and this pain around my belly button. God bless you all, stay in good spirits,
luv
Patches
Hi Patches: Sounds like you should be seeing light at the end of the tunnel! Cheers, GB
You are a trooper, make a list for your doctor, so you can ask about everything, not just the pain.
When I developed a cough, they lowered my riba and it went away.

Have a lovely weekend.
Glad to see your nearing the end of treatment!  That cough took me by surprise.  I had no problems with that until the last 8 weeks.  Got to the point I could barley talk ( which made some people I live with happy )  I am going on 3 weeks post treatment and still have the cough but it is getting better.  
Wishing you the best!
Oh, those sx sound tough.  I have read that the Doctor can mix up a concoction for the mouth sores, called "Magic Mouth-wash"...maybe you could google that, and show the ingredients to your Doctor, when you go in.
   Have you tried treating your cough with Azithromycin (Azithromax?, it's a 5 day antibiotic they use, to treat pneumonia and whooping cough. It has cured my sons' pneumonia twice.
  Make sure the Doctor listens to your lungs, and get some answers. maybe the cough has caused a hernia. Write all your questions down, so you dont go blank, once the Doctor comes in~ good luck
i can't believe all the sx you've had to go thru.  you are one tough girl.  i hope everything gets better for you.  it doesn't seem right that you haven't seen your doctor since sept.  i'm sending you hugs and prayers that things get better for you.  hang in there.  belle
Thank you all for the well wishes, just came from the urgent care, coughing and no voice..lol everyone likes that too..He gave me antibiotics and some cough meds. I am only taking 600 ribo now, and I still cough. Oh woe is me..
Good job on the those 36 shots under your skin, so to speak. You are getting there. What a warrior.....
You are my hero.
I'm amazed when people manage to get to shot 30 anything.
I've just finished shot 5 and I feel like it was 48.

Hang in there. You've got what it takes.
I'll be praying for reduced sx.

Reva
Good job, on getting your antibiotics and cough medicine, hope you feel better real soon~
hi patches!   good luck!
honda
I can't believe all the problems you have had during this tx yet haven't seen the doctor since September.  I thought I was bad - going from the first of January to the end of April in seeing mine.

I am curious about this cough you have.  I ended up getting the beginnings of pneumonia about the second week of April, after having it the first of February and recovering.  Now I am over the second round but have been getting a very deep dry cough.  Is that what the riba cough is like?  I had not pegged it as a riba cough.  I do hope the antibiotics kick it out for you.

bean
Thanks for chiming in.  You are coming along taking good care of those little things that you will not miss one d--n bit.  When I was raspy from having no breath and coughing, I should have made some crank phone calls. . . .   I guess it's never too late.  Wish I could help you as much as your persistance helps me.  You are awesome Honda!!!   One hell of a Warrior.