Hepatitis C Community
Side Pains

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Side Pains

I've been having pains in my side for the last 2 months i'm on my 22 wk of tx it feels like pressure under my ribcage does anyone experience the same pain ?
Any particular side? Below the rib cage or lower?  I am not on treatment but I have had side pain come and go. A lot of time it's on the left and I know the liver is on the right.  I can't even figure out what IS on the left.  Also I had pain around ny navel last year and it turned out to be a hernia. "IMHO" I really don't know c**p so it's probably best to ask your doctor.  Let me know where the pain is located, but I still won't be able to help.  I even searched on the internt once and found about a 1,000 hits for side pain.  Good Luck.  Hope u get more responses than I did when I asked about my bruised area from scratching
Avatar n tn
I have it from time to time. last week for 3 days i couldn't sleep because of it. felt like runners cramp only higher up on the right side. i called my nurse and she said it was common. i've had it before but not so bad. anyway, she told me URQ pain is very common w/ this disease/tx. hope you feel better and, of course, if it persists and worries you then call your doc.
Avatar n tn
Hi there again. You kinda caught this forum at a bad moment w/ clashes and all. It happens from time to time. Try to overlook it if you can. There are people here that will be priceless to you and your problems. God knows we've got 'em. Take care and be well. :) tracy
Thanks. I'm just being babyish, or another word that starts with b. I've been reading everyone's comments and clashes and it's kind of getting me down.  I just need to stop and go to bed.
Avatar n tn
hi. sorry you didn't get many responses. i read your post but didn't know anything about it. i hope someone knows something and can help you.
Please help im worried sick. i had blood test and results come back that my liver is 195 i do not drink. iwas on diet tablets but ave stopped taken them now. please help
blondie717 joined this community
Welcome them!
senseanonymous  commented on photo
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
Jun 26
Track your weight over time