Hepatitis C Community
Side effects after Incivek is over?

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Viewing 201-202 comments:
starting  the incivek next week. i am a liver recipient. has anyone had a transplant and is on the treatment?

.
Go to the top of this page and use the orange post a question button, it will start a new thread and you will get more responses.

I just read a book called "battling hepatitis-C with Interferon" that helped me to be mentally prepared for treatment, and it helped a lot to hear about this man's treatment.
Three days into treatment I experienced a severe burning from my blow hole, it felt like a flamethrower. The nurses said it was from the unused or undigested portion of the INCIVEK that was causing this discomfort. I drank 16 to 20 ounces of water when taking this medicine and that helped. I also used Tucks and that relieved the pain instantly. Later it became painful and began to itch and I went to a local drug store called Walgreens and bought Walgreens Maximum Strength Pain Relief Hemorrhoidal Cream and started using it and that worked. It’s important to keep this area clean. First I’d wipe with dry toilet paper, and next with a wet wipe that’s used for a baby’s butt and again with dry toilet paper. Remember to wipe, not polish; this isn’t a beauty contest. Since it no longer burns there, I began using a Bacitracin Antibiotic put out by Water-Jel that contained 500 units of Bacitracin Zinc and that’s helping it heal.  
I have been told if you do not eat the 20 grms of fat as needed with each dose of Incivek then you will get 'fire ***', 'cactus ***', etc.  I understand that the fat 'moves' to the liver faster and thus more of the meds will be absorbed and not sent out the rear end.  My husband (the patient) keeps baby oil on hand or butt paste whenever the least discomfort starts.
Oops, I didn't mention that, thanks. My fat intake is done through one of or a small combination of these foods, 1 cup of ice cream after it's been softened in the microwave, a quarter cup of sunflower seeds, a tablespoon of olive oil, a large tablespoon of peanut butter, a handful of Pringles potato chips or a couple pieces of cheddar cheese. You are correct, 20 grams of fat is needed with each dose of INCIVEK.
I have read many ups and downs of the meds but there are some people that don't have all the problems.  My husband had a 10.5 Million viral count - he  was down to 7 at 4 wks..so he must go the full 48 weeks.  His biggest problem is upset stomach and tired.  He has not had the powerful fire*** but he has enough problems to keep baby oil close by.  He has had very mild itching but I noticed today he has 3 spots on his face that appear to be like an acne....(he is at week 8 now with Incivek).  He is immensely tired and out of breath but has not missed one hour of work since he started.  He is not a manual worker but has over 1000 people working for him so the stress level is high.  This is his second time with treatment...the first treatment (5 yrs ago) was the Riva and Peg - it stopped the hepC for a while but it came back big time.  He says this time it is obvious that the Incivek multiplies the strength of the original meds....I just look forward to him smiling again once he gets off the Incivek.  He is very quiet - never argumentive...but I miss the laughter and I hate to see him out of breath...he is 60 and got this disease from a blood transfusion in 1974.
I'm about to complete the incivek.  It's been a long hard way to go but, you will learn to manage to pain and side effects.  My viro load whet to zero in the first week and has been the same since I started.  I can't wait to complete the next week and one half. Incivek has been a real pain in the ***.  I'm ready to go back to a normal life style
I finished the first treatment in March 2010 and it came back, I went from 0 to 620,000. Twenty-two months later now, in 2012 my viral load is at 4.3 million. For upset stomach I use 2-Pepto Bismol caplets and that works well. For my itching I use Eucerin Skin Calming Itch Relief Treatment Lotion and it works good. My energy levels are also low so I'll take two Panax Ginseng Capsules (600mg) from GNC and break them open in a spoon and swallow that along with a Ultra Energy Now Caplet (in the yellow package 1-800-649-2248) with water and that will give me boost of energy almost instantly. This forum has been so helpful to me, I'm want to do all I can to give back. I've been on treatment for a month and will get my results on Thursday, June 14. I'm anticipating positive results.
What I forgot to mention is when I take the Ginseng, I'll slice up an apple, eat a couple of slices, take the Ginseng and then eat the rest of my apple. Not long after I'm finished, I'm ready to go to work. I never lay back down after taking INCIVEK, I sit in a recliner. The inclined position helps avoid stomach upset. I always eat my fat sources 15 to 20 minutes prior to taking INCIVEK.
Also be sure your fat is taken with a solid. Like the olive oil needs to be taken with bread not just choked down.
Hang in there Incivek users ,  I did a total treatment of 51 weeks for the cure,started the double cocktail on Jan.5 2011 and in May of 2011 Incivek was aproved to be used and on July 7 2011 I started my 12 weeks of Incivek what a GROOLING ride that was , But I made it through the ride , the itching ,lack of apetite , wore down feeling , and worst of all the lack of sleep, For the itching I used a cream called Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream, ask your doctor for this it works, for your apetite thats up to you, I kind of forced myself to eat, a lot of icecream bars, slimfast, oatmeal the junk food is not good for you but it helps, a lot of fat, I went from 235lbs.to 169lbs. mostly losing the weight during the run with Incivek now I am back to 190lbs. and holding. It took me until Jan.2012 to start feeling myself again, I still have bad days of feeling worthless ,just keep that positive thought and positive health and you do feel better.Not to toot my horn to loud yet, I have my 6 month check up in Aug. but so far I have come back Negative from using Incivek, A great big THANKS to the people that devaloped this fantastic grooling drug.
Hi All.  I have 2 days left on Incivek - I have been counting down the days since day 1!  I contracted Hep C 37 years ago when I was 17 and have been very lucky in that I have very little liver damage.  I did the interferon and ribavaron 48 week treatment twice in the last 10 years - virus was gone by the time I finished the treatment but was back in 6 months.  I was so excited when the new treatment was approved last year and couldn't wait to start.  The first 8 weeks I had it pretty easy - every day was a different symptom but it only lasted a few hours.  I had the itching skin, not alot and not every day, skin felt like it was sunburned, dumbness on one side of the face, anal itching and hemorrhoids, light-headed, "fogginess", metal taste in my mouth,, dry mouth, burning lips.  I had shortness of breath during my daily treadmill workout but once I slowed the pace I  was OK.  Week 4 viral was undectable - music to my ears!  At week 8 I started feeling the fatigue and started napping in the evenings after work and alot on the weekends.  At week 8 I also got unrelated health issues that only made me more fatigued and (a blocked salivary gland that was so painful and then an eye allergy that made my eyelids red and so itchy.)  I finished all that early this week and now the body itchiness is back more intense but the cortisone cream is helping.  I hate the evening fat the most - mornings have been eggs, sausage and toast or oatmeal with pecans or walnut  After lunch snack has been mainly cheese, yogurt with nuts and fruits or a peanut butter smoothie.  10 pm fat has been the most difficult and what worked in week 2 made me gag in week 4, so it has been a challenge to get the pm fat to work.  I have had sad days, angry days, poor-pitifull-me days, happy days but in general just plain "I want this to be OVER" days!   Week 12 blood test will be this Thursday so I will know then if I will do 24 or 48 weeks.  Thank you all for your posts - I have found postive thoughts in most of them :)  This has not been an easy journey but one that I had to take.  The treatment is a beast but we have to fight!   Best of luck to all!
I found it much easier to take two tablespoons of macadamia nut oil before taking the Incevik.
I started the treatment march1st. I have dry mouth, itchy skin, lost weight,lost hair,depressed,short temper,no energy,and had a bad rash from my chest to ankles. I'm going to beat this treatment. Thank God
Three days into treatment I experienced a severe rectal burning. The nurses said it was from the unused or undigested portion of the INCIVEK that was causing this discomfort.   I drink 16 to 20 ounces of water when taking this medicine and that helped. I also used Tucks and that relieved the pain instantly. Later it became painful and began to itch so I went to a local drug store called Walgreens and bought Walgreens Maximum Strength Pain Relief Hemorrhoidal Cream and started using it and that worked. It’s important to keep that area clean. First I’d wipe with dry toilet paper, and next with a wet wipe that’s used for a baby’s butt and again with dry toilet paper. Since it no longer burns there, I began using a Bacitracin Antibiotic put out by Water-Jel that contained 500 units of Bacitracin Zinc and that’s helping it heal. My fat intake is done through one of or a small combination of these foods, 1 cup of ice cream after it's been softened in the microwave, a quarter cup of sunflower seeds, a tablespoon of olive oil, a large tablespoon of peanut butter, a handful of Pringles potato chips or a couple pieces of cheddar cheese. At least 20 grams of fat is needed with each dose of INCIVEK. I always eat my fat sources 15 to 20 minutes prior to taking INCIVEK. I never lay back down after taking INCIVEK, I sit in a recliner. The inclined position helps avoid stomach upset. For upset stomach I’ll take two Pepto Bismol caplets and that works well. For the itchy rash I use Eucerin Skin Calming Itch Relief Treatment Lotion and it works well. The soap I began using is Oil of Olay soothing cucumber infused with avocado oil. My energy levels are also low so I'll take two Panax Ginseng Capsules (600mg) from GNC and break them open in a spoon and swallow that along with a Ultra Energy Now Caplet (in the yellow package 1-800-649-2248) with water and that will give me boost of energy almost instantly. When I take the Ginseng, I'll slice up an apple, eat a couple of slices, take the Ginseng and then eat the rest of my apple. I don’t peel the apple because the skin has important antioxidants for the skin and hair. Not long after I'm finished, I'm ready to go to work. For the dry mouth, I chew the Biotene dry mouth gum with Xylitol from Walmart and it works well. So far all these side effects have been tolerable because I was able to find remedies that work.
Just started week 8 on triple therapy.  Only bad side, NO energy and short of breath. Dr stopped incivek and ribaviv for a week or so hopefully hemoglobin will get more to normal. It's at 7.8.   Being tired and out of breath is a bit.h. I cleared at 4 wks so I don't want to take a chance of relapse. Dr will start on lower dose of ribaviv and work back up.
Anyone been in this situation before?
My hemo had dropped around the 8th week of incevik my doc dropped me from 9 riba's a day to 6 a day this helped abit. After reaching the 8th week is when all hell broke loose on my mind and body , before that I was doing OK for the situation I was going through. What ever you do hang in there the best you can and life will start getting better. Just slow down ,I finished on the last day of last year after doing 51 wonderful weeks of treatment and so far its been 6 months and still negative knock on wood , Hang in there.
brxman, I too am starting week 8 today, I took medical leave from work cause I just don't have the energy to do much. I haven't had to modify my meds so far.

budd007, dang man you were taking 1800mgs of ribba a day? You must be a pretty big fella. The recommended dosage for Ribavirin is 1200mgs per day.
http://www.drugs.com/dosage/ribavirin.html
After I did this treatment and relapsed I wasn't interested in doing it again. I heard about the new drug but wasn't going to do it. Then I fell in love and couldn't be in a relationship knowing there was a cure but I was too lazy to give it a chance. I went to my doctor to get checked; my viral load had risen and was 7 times worse. When I told the love of my life, her support and promise to stand by me was the encouragement I needed. On the 27th day of this Triple Therapy treatment I did my CBC/Viral Load test and 8 days later found out it dropped from 4.3 million to being undetected, 0, it was gone. Until yesterday I never thought it'd be LOVE that would save my life but she proved it to me. Truly my success comes from her, my nurse/coach, my inspiration; the patients in this forum and developing a routine that strictly follows the requirements of this treatment which includes not missing any doses, and everything I wrote about in previous messages. May the Lord be with you all, don't give up, you can do it!
Hey ocgirl.  I had similar side effect as you.  Yesterday was my last day on the Incivek and thus far my body has responded as planned.  Will be glad when this whole thing is over.  Good luck to you and everyone that has to fight this illness..
Week 8 of triple therapy. Developed anemia. Incevic info says to stop this drug. Dr will probably restart Ribivan at lower dose.  Does anyone know how this effects outcome of treatment?  I cleared at 4 wks.  But am wondering ?
one of the best ways to shrink the haemorrhoids is to invert your legs.  lie on the floor or the bed and swing your legs up the wall.  stay like this for about 10 minutes daily and you should see an improvement.  i an on week three of the incevik treatment and have developed haemorrhoids.  my background as a yoga teacher gives me lots of tools to deal with the side effects and i'm hoping that as i move forward in treatment i can maintain this focus.
Thought I would give an update on my husband.  He is over the Incivek and feels much better.  However, when he stopped the Incivek on July 6 - along with dehydration, he experienced A-fib on July 9 and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital.  He NEVER has had any problem with his heart and we contribute it to the treatment with HepC.  However - the cardio dr didn't consult with the HepC doctor until the HepC doctor actually had to initiate the call.  Not pleased with the cardio  dr not considering the hepC treatment problems and prescribed 3 medicines to 'take care of the A-fib" problem.  We are waiting until the 4 wk cardio appt to encourage the cardio dr to wean my husband off the cardio meds.  So be prepared.....doctors don't necessarily like consulting with the doctor that knows what is going on!  The HepC dr even wondered why they put my husband on Amiodadrone.  But for those getting off the killer Incivek...there is light at the end of the tunnel........my husband started feeling better in one-two weeks after the last Incivek.  The peg intron still causes some discomfort the day after his injection...but each day is going up.  He will complete the meds on Sept 28...woohoo!
I am doing the triple treatment I am now in week 14. I must say week 8 thru 12 was pretty bad but week 13 was the worst week of my life. Lots of itching upset stomach brain fog.  I think it was a week of withdrawal. Week 14 has been almost like I am not on treatment.
I required 9 blood transfusions during my incevek treatments... scary but im 3 weeks away from my 1 year Hep C treatments...and i feel so much better...hopefully the end results means Hep C is history''
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING THRU THIS...GOD IS GOOD.. IRENE
Better, but not great!!!
I am wanting to get on this program...but how do I go about it? Do I just go to my doctor and say hey I need this stuff get me going? Have no ins so I need to find a way to get help somehow....any good advice on how to get started?
I WENT TO WALGREENS AND THEY HAD SOME DISCOUNT PROGRAMS ALONG WITH THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES.  TRY THEM.
I am about to finish my 12th week of Incivek. I am genotype 1A, initial titer 1.5 million copies. I was undetectable at 4 weeks and again at about 8 or 10 weeks, so I have an "RVR" (rapid viral response), thank God. First few weeks, rectal symptoms were horrible (very sharp pains, bleeding, etc), but thankfully they really subsided a lot after that. Then all the other side effects began to dominate. Hemoglobin dropped to about 8, low WBC and platelet counts, tired all the time, wacko thoughts/depression/anger/mood swings, couldn't exercise at the gym anymore, couldn't sleep at night, etc. My doctor gave me something to help me sleep, and that helped a LOT. But, fatigue got progressively worse, and just about every day I have to lapse into a very deep sleep for a few hours. I guess I probably sleep a total of about 10 hours a day now (normal for me is about 8). I am SO sick of the high-fat diet. Looking forward to feeling a whole lot better in a week or two (hopefully); my last day on Incivek is 4 days from now. One bright note: I adjusted to the interferon pretty quickly. First few injections knocked me silly and pretty much shot the weekend, but after that it was barely noticeable. Maybe that's partly because the other symptoms/side effects were just gathering momentum, I dunno!! But, anyhow, I didn't have those "flu-like" symptoms after the first few IFN injections. I did get fairly regular fevers and retinal problems (bleeding) that really worried my doctor, also ended up in the ER with a urinary tract infection that was really bad. But after thinking about the alternatives, I was just determined to make it through the therapy. Another plus: time seems to go by pretty fast, so it didn't seem too long by the time I got to week 12. I think I just prepared myself for the worst mentally, so I ended up being a bit pleasantly surprised and thinking, "I can do this. I can make it through for 12 weeks [plus 12 more weeks of interferon and ribavirin]."
I am off Incivek tmorrow 12/20/12.  Can't wait to feel a little back to normal.  I hope it leaves my system quickly.
I will be starting week #8 of incivek, I have mouth sores my toung hurts I was wondering if you or any one else has had this problem
good evening eb!this thread is sooo long and i cant read eth.i would like to ask if anybody knows what are the treatments for genotype 1 available in the market so far.does anybody know when was the first treatment ever avalaible for hep c?my sister was treated with interferon back in 04 and had terrible side effects but from what ive been reading the triple treatment with incivek (is this the latest treatment avalaible for geno 1?) must have worse side effects .is this true?and what percentage of cure does it have?thanx in advance for any info
Hello all this is my second stab at treatment but first with triple therapy, I am on week 8 of incivek and the rash is insane itchy red and blistery on my arms and legs I can say that this time around is no cake walk but easier then the first time , I believe its my mind set , this time I want to beat this, viral count was negative at 4 weeks now I just got to get past these last 4 weeks, Thanks all for sharing.
Welcome to the forum.

If you are not already seeing a dermatologist, please get an urgent/emergent appointment with one. Perhaps your doctor can refer you to one so you can be seen ASAP, like tomorrow. Incivek can cause severe rashes in people and they can cause treatment to be terminated and/or can be life threatening. You said you are blistering. You need to be treated ASAP, right away, by a dermatologist who will prescribe oral antihistamines for you and topical steroid ointments and creams for you. Over the counter medications are not going to be enough to clear up a red blistery rash.

I used Hydroxyzine 50 mg oral every 6 hours
Fluocinonide Ointment on my body
Hydrocortisone Valerate on my face
Clobetesol Solution on my scalp

These are all prescriptions. Over the counter meds were useless and did nothing for me.

Please see a dermatologist ASAP so that your treatment is not jeopardized and so that your health is not jeopardized.

Here is a link to some photos and some information about the Incivek rash.
It also gives you the clear warnings.

http://gitract.mngastro.com/mngi.nsf/patient_education/324B138CFD286259862578B000766281/$File/Incivek_Rash.pdf

Best of luck.
Hi there, do you have medication for the rash?  Many of us were given prescriptions, tried benedryl, cold cloths, oatmeal baths, etc
Because this is an older thread you may want to go to the top of this and click on post a question.  It doesn't have to be a question however you will get a lot more responses.
Please ask any questions you may have, there are many many wonderful people on here who will share their experience and tips for side effects with you
Best of luck
Thanks for all your help after looking at that link you posted, I can tell that my rash is in between a mild and moderate rash, and see my Dr. Monday it itches but with the eczema that I have I guess this can be expected, I have used a oatmeal paste and it helps dry it up, thanks and god bless you all
I am very glad to hear your rash is between mild and moderate.  Still a miserable feeling.  I hope your doctor was able to help you
Does any body know the downside if you must stop treatment after you have finished incivek.I was "undetectable" after 12 weeks follow up but the effect on my blood seems to be taking a long time to rebound. After 4th transfusion (12 units) in 6 weeks, white count, hemoglobin, red cells, and platelets all low. I'm 17 weeks into the treatment. What if I have to stop now?
I'm on week 8 or 9 of my shot tomorrow and seem to be feeling ALL of the symptoms! I'm exhausted, anemic, itchy all over, nauseated and now my body and joints ache :(, I haven't gone over my blood work with my GI yet so I have NO idea what my levels are but one of the ladies in my GI's office did some research for me on why marijuana is contraindicated and she called the University of Colorado and it seems mainly that they don't do many tests on it because it's illegal but that you may feel the effects stronger, I said this is a problem how? It seems to me that the benefits outweigh the cons but they won't even give me Marinol (legal in FL). As for my aches and pains they said Tylenol which just seems wrong to me? Am taking Zofran for nausea which seems to be helping. Besides the side effects eating 20 grams of fat has proven to be difficult so I drink organic tea with  enough 1/2 & 1/2 in It and this is working for me so far.....ANY feedback would be MUCH appreciated and I will continue to offer my help! Cheers :)
Welcome to the forum.

I am not going to comment on the marijuana because I did not use it during treatment. Some did use it and perhaps they will comment.

"I'm on week 8 or 9 of my shot tomorrow and seem to be feeling ALL of the symptoms! I'm exhausted, anemic, itchy all over, nauseated and now my body and joints ache "
----------------------------------------------
These are all very common side effects from the drugs you are on Interferon, Ribavirin, and Incivek). Some of them come and go and others tend to stick around during treatment. I found I felt much better after I finished the Incivek.

"As for my aches and pains they said Tylenol which just seems wrong to me?"
----------------------------
Tylenol is safe to take during treatment as long as you don't take too much. Most doctors say 2000 mg total for one day in divided doses. Some say 1000 mg total for 1 day in divided doses. I did take Tylenol 325 mg just before my injection and about an hour or so after the injection (I did the injections in the evening). I usually took another 325 mg Tylenol the following am. In addition, I took Tylenol as needed for for pain, mostly for headaches. An ice pack works pretty well for headaches and I slept with one of those Gel cold packs in the bed with me so I could always just reach over and put it on my forehead at night.

"Am taking Zofran for nausea which seems to be helping."
------------------------------------
I used Zofran also and it worked well.

"Besides the side effects eating 20 grams of fat has proven to be difficult so I drink organic tea with  enough 1/2 & 1/2 in It and this is working for me so far"
-----------------------------------
You really should eat solid food. The tea and 1/2 and 1/2 are fine, but you should eat solid food with it. There are only 3 grams of fat in 2 tablespoons of half and half. You need at least 20 grams of fat and it needs to be taken within 30 minutes BEFORE taking the Incivek. So you would have to take 14 Tablespoons of half and half to get 21 grams of fat each time you are going to take the Incivek.  I know eating is difficult when you have no appetite and are somewhat nauseated. I ate a lot of Greek Gods Yogurt because it is high in fat. It tastes very creamy and somewhat sweet, like cream or pudding. If I ate the Greek Gods Yogurt before taking the Incivek, I also ate some toast with butter or something else that was solid, like a few pieces of organic rye crisp. Brie cheese also has a lot of fat and it goes down easy. So does cream cheese. Just read the labels for the amounts.

"How should I take Incivek?"

"Take Incivek exactly as prescribed by your doctor.  .....

The usual dose of Incivek is 2 tablets taken 3 times per day, every 7 to 9 hours. Follow your doctor's instructions.

Take Incivek within 30 minutes after eating a meal or snack that contains about 20 grams of fat. Always take Incivek with food. Examples of snacks that contain about 20 grams of fat include: A bagel and cream cheese, 3 tablespoons of peanut butter, 2 ounces of American or cheddar "

http://www.drugs.com/incivek.html

Hang in there. Treatment is no picnic but it is doable. Post here is you get side effects. We have a lot of remedies. Best of luck.
I haven't gone over my blood work with my GI yet so I have NO idea what my levels are
_______________

If I were you I would definitely ask! The results of your 4 week PCR (as well as your particular circumstances ) could determine how long you treat. 'With Incivek it could be 24 or 48 weeks.

Now is the time to learn what you can rather than hoping your doctor's office will be proactive and nip every side effect in the bud before it snowballs. Actually based on what you have said it does sound like the sides you mentioned have been addressed so... I too was stunned the first time I was told to take Tylenol on my shot days. However it is a frequent recommendation. As is Zofran for nausea.

Feeling nauseous all the time can put a damper on everything. I was very sick the first two weeks of Incivek and not feeling very hopeful since the nausea was intense. Fortunately the nausea subsided on its own (I guess) and after that it was pretty much keeping an eye on my labs, getting the 20 grams of fat/dose and trying to stay active ..or healthy since eating that much fat really messed with my head in the beginning.

If you are not doing so already start asking for copies of your labs and reports if you had a biopsy. One value to keep an eye on in future is your haemoglobin. and whether it becomes less than or equal to 10 g/dL.

There are lots of good threads on here and all kinds of support. You are not alone :)
*´★☆ ¸¸.•*¨*•*♦¸.•*´Oy I just noticed how long this thread is. I encourage you to repost your question. That you might get more responses tapered to your particular situation and what you asked.*´★☆ ¸¸.•*¨*•*♦¸.•*´
I am on the triple therapy now for 9 weeks. I itch sometimes, I have absolutely no energy. I am out of breath if I walk up the slightest incline! Is this normal? I can' wait to be off of the Incivek.
I am finishing week 11 of Incivek and have had a number of side affects. I got a rash right away but found that taking a cooler shower helped and using Eucerin cream on my feet did too. In the last couple weeks i have had bad heartburn and had to eat as bland as possible. This week i have begun to get sores in my mouth and with wearing a partial it is not good. The Interferon shot makes my joints hurt and i guess it will the whole time as it has so far. I am glad i have only one more week of Incivek as i am tired of eating 20 grams of fat at each meal. Yuck. The really good thing is after four weeks the Doctor did a panel and checked the viral load and it could not find any trace of the virus in my system. At least there is something good from feeling so lousy.
Sorry i forgot to mention i itch all the time and am out of breath too. I can only do a small portion of what i used to do. I will be glad when it is over too.
Viewing 201-202 comments: