Hepatitis C Community
Side pain

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Side pain

The last few days I have been having alot of side pain and a low grade fever . It seems more painful than while tx and I am really starting to feel the rundown. Any suggestions?
What week are you on? Fever by itself is fairly common on tx but the liver area pain usully goes away somewhat soon after starting tx.
Everyday almost, outta the blue, I will beging getting a low grade fever, it usually goes away after awhile. I used to get the pain in the side but either its gone away, or I just dont notice it over all the other stuff!! LOL
what side is the pain on?  for me after 2nd week of tx i had alot of pain in my liver area.  good people here reassured me it was the inflammation around my liver that was going away and that was prolly the pain i was feeling.  as for the fever, if you are on tx that is to be expected for most.  i ran slight fever all thru tx.  good luck to you.
I had a lot more pain after I started tx. It took a long time (months) for it to ease up. I figgered it was the riba.
My enzymes went UP, and didn't come down to normal till about a month ot two before I finished. Then I relapsed. bleh :-{