Skin blisters on butt
During my monthly cycle I seem to get small blister bumps on my butt.  There is a small indication of maybe burning on the area and iching.  Several days later it appears and stays.  I have gone to a derm dr and gotten medication for it but it comes back.  If is scratch it then there is a dark mark left in that spot when it heals.  I take antiflamatory medication to also see if this will help, but I have not found anything to make it go away.  What does this sound like and what should I be takem?
For some reason I have acquired a blister on the lower cheek of my butt.
It appeared overnite, and it just wouldn't heal.  I called my doctor who is not very good, as he lets people diagnose themselves and then he prescribes medication.  I am HCV positive.  Would this have anything to do with getting a blister in that area?  
My doctor also gave me antibiotics without even seeing me.  This has not really helped and he has changed the medication twice.  I am a scab picker because of the itching.  It is hard to leave things be.  I must be a mutilator.  
What I basically want to know is if HCV would cause a blister in this area, or could it be from a toilet seat?  
Should I turn my doctor in for being so negligent?  He is 81 and should retire, but people keep seeing him because of his easiness, and has the rep of being a quack.

Judith Ostergard
My 4 year old grandchild has a patch of blisters on her butt both sides she has had them for quite a long time, she recently developed a blister on the front of her body above the public area. When she was an infant she had a really bad rash on her bottom; it look a lot like a bad case of diaper rash but she had blisters. What could this be and how do I get rid of it?
Nancy
Does it eventually go away on it's own?