Hepatitis C Community
Skin blisters on butt

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Skin blisters on butt

During my monthly cycle I seem to get small blister bumps on my butt.  There is a small indication of maybe burning on the area and iching.  Several days later it appears and stays.  I have gone to a derm dr and gotten medication for it but it comes back.  If is scratch it then there is a dark mark left in that spot when it heals.  I take antiflamatory medication to also see if this will help, but I have not found anything to make it go away.  What does this sound like and what should I be takem?
Avatar n tn
For some reason I have acquired a blister on the lower cheek of my butt.
It appeared overnite, and it just wouldn't heal.  I called my doctor who is not very good, as he lets people diagnose themselves and then he prescribes medication.  I am HCV positive.  Would this have anything to do with getting a blister in that area?  
My doctor also gave me antibiotics without even seeing me.  This has not really helped and he has changed the medication twice.  I am a scab picker because of the itching.  It is hard to leave things be.  I must be a mutilator.  
What I basically want to know is if HCV would cause a blister in this area, or could it be from a toilet seat?  
Should I turn my doctor in for being so negligent?  He is 81 and should retire, but people keep seeing him because of his easiness, and has the rep of being a quack.

Judith Ostergard
My 4 year old grandchild has a patch of blisters on her butt both sides she has had them for quite a long time, she recently developed a blister on the front of her body above the public area. When she was an infant she had a really bad rash on her bottom; it look a lot like a bad case of diaper rash but she had blisters. What could this be and how do I get rid of it?
Nancy
Does it eventually go away on it's own?
10356 commented on VICourageous's status
10356, and Dee1956 commented on 10356's status
mike716 SVR May, 2015 (Sovaldi+Olys... Comment
Jul 23
Track your weight over time