Hepatitis C Community
Starting incivek peg copeg tomarrow

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Starting incivek peg copeg tomarrow

Im starting hep treatment tomarrow incivek peg copeg im a relapser from 04 and rember the fatigue and flu like symptoms I have to work 11 hrs a day no way around it 5 days are there any drugs that people would recommend to help me tru this i will be taking pain medication aswell   Thanks to all
Hi there. Good luck with your treatment. I did the other PI, boceprevir. I was able to work full time and always on my feet. My biggest problems were dehydration and low hemoglobin. My doctor gave me procrit to boost my hemoglobin.
People here have needed meds for skin rashes, anal issues and sleep problems to name a few. Underneath the headline hep c community there is a box: search this community. You can find discussions on particular subjects here. There are lists of RX's one might need for side effects and OTC stuff too.
Make sure you get copies of your blood tests so you know your blood counts and can discuss these with your doctor.
Best to ya,
C
Good advice C. Many of us worked during tx. Since summer is coming up, consider the weather. Heat can make the rash worse, but your 12 weeks may be gone by the time hot weather settles in.
A lot of it was an endurance game. Survival instincts take over and you just get up and go. Rescue drugs like procrit help.
Congratulations at a 2nd chance of slaying the dragon! Incivik is a tough drug. It worked for me.
Karen:)
hi good for you trying again teleprevir is hard but try and remember it only for 12wk(i dont say that lightly!) Im sure your doc can help for the aches and pains but try and maintain a healthy diet. Good luck stay strong and keep us posted
Thanks for input and advice guess i will see how much differnt the new meds are im getting tired of being tired some times i feel like i dont know me    Relate