Hepatitis C Community
Support, Compassion, And Rev Was The Glue

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

dunno where to start but just asking you dudes and women to listen up please!!  Hear me all thru and please you all, cuz theres importnat stuff I gotta say.  

this place sure changed and see theres 2 places to post so posting on both cause dunno where to put it. sure this is great plce it was when i was here.

Was here in 03 and part of 04.  Tried to comeon and fogot password.  Decided thats better you all would not no me anyway. Better to use a totaly diffent name anyway cuz some of it is emotianal and bearing my soul. Lookin around to see who I know and saw honey and mikesimon - hey to both ofyou!!!! miss & thank about you all and hope you hubby is good honey.

Dunno if any of these folks around (sides honey & mike) but if you all still lurking you in my hearts: tosser, kennege, michaelT, raheem, oldhippychick, newsojourn, dobledose, ral, giddyup, susan400, bodie, donL, peebee, befuddle, ringy, berlynn, indy, honey, tallblonde,harley, commodude, eyedeas galen, majnini, mrbilly, cuteus, scruffy, luckyhaskins, southernboy, chevygal, adureywald, cindee, lvdbygd,layla and dollface -gotta stop cause gettin emotianal.

Gotta talk now about rev.  Open your ears and heart cuz gotta lot to say and hope cindy and Admin (and folks that feel recently offended soften up)
Im calling for the return of revenire! lets demand him come back!!! hafta finish this down below
You were before my time. I hope that the name you chose is because of your hcv treatment.  You know, I was just thinking of rev yesterday.  Sometimes, I miss his posts. Sometimes it's like he never left.
I understand he aint posting and think he should and hope he reconsiders it.
Dunno if Cindy'll delete it or what.  Stopped lurkin in early 05.  Gotta say rev was the GLUE that kept things together here.  Nobody got rid of the snake oil and colloidal silver swindlers faster then that dude.  Werent no better readin than him and TnHepDude, Simon, Willing on the News Stories thread!  honey, member how he helped you and mr. Honey when you all was having problems with tx bein lowred or some such thing? Just heard from a dude I treated with and said bad sh8t happened here for past week.  Reading i see it still goin on

listen up - been in touch with Rev earlier today. Dude has that same addy he put out there for all of us. Any oldies readin this know what I mean  One night (actully 1 in the mornin) I putta sledge hammer thru a windsheid of a old car I was working on in my old shed. I wanted to quit the damn meds - totally out of my mind! I had a rash, painful swalloing, sores on tongue, the runs, Came inside and shot the dude a email and he told me his nuber and to call him right then. I did. Well I aint cried since I was 12 and Im a old dude.  I balled like a baby right there..He basically told me to suck it up and stay on track and kept me on the phone!  We talked for2 hours. It was painful but laffing by the time hung up. He'd got home from work that night at 12 and had to work the next day. I cleard the virus... but I wouldda quit tx - I know that it werent for him

he aint gonna like me saying this... but he loves this old place.  I talked to him today.  He is sick, havin lots of pain in his side from imfamation.  Dunno if you all know but he relapsed and has 2 kinda hep.  In the past 3 weeks his mom turned to the worse and his wife taken to the emergency room.  Ya no he still helping folks.  He doesnt come on here cryin.  If you remember his wife came on a couple of times during his tx and thats how we all knew what type of dire sx the dude was havin.  

If he did somebody wrong araound here theres a whole lot more he did right.  It time to forgive, foget, open your hearts and move on.  He has 2 heps, he could very well end up on a tp list, or possibly dying. He glosses over on how he really is. You gotta be in touch with the Mrs. Thats another thing the man is happyly married he aint hittin on any woman and he deplore a man taht would.  If theres evidence otherwise it needs to be sent to admin and let them handle it.
It takes courage to forgive if you feel wrong... but dont you think you can live with yourself(s) your remaining days knowin you did the right thing. He came through for so many, let this support group come thru for him.  Look within.  He got a wealth of knowledge, experience and after talkin in the middle of the night to some crazy dude balling on the other end... he got compassion.
you old timers hahaha... dont think you all gonna figure out who was ballin by the powr of deductions cuz i put my name up above too...hhahahhaa
Yes sir dude. that exactly the reason i choose that .  if aint for rev that wouldn't be true.. i believe that, man, i do.
I have to say some of the best advice I've received on this forum came from Rev. However, does HE understand why his behaviour towards some women here, was inappropriate? He wasn't banned for giving information. He was banned for intimidation (okay, harrassement).
   I wasn't involved in the whole shebang but that is my understanding of the problem.
hmmm, you sound like a nice guy, guess what Old Rev did to me? didn't know him from Adam, and he found out my email AND home address off a site I had frequented, that I "thought" had closed information, and he emailed me - at my home - without permission from me, he had my picture (which he got off another site) and asked if I'd go out with him, and what my boyfriend status was, etc etc...now, when people do this out of the blue, I just don't know what to expect, cause obviously, as intelligent as he is, he has no type of understanding that something like that happening to a woman is SCARY and how invaded I felt, for this email to come to me at my home...so I just tried to be nice to him and politely tell him no...

Later on (and perhaps because of the prior refusal on my part) he fished out a post I made to a medical site on this site, of a very personal nature having to do with women's issues, and proceded to post it on this site, in the most vulgar terms possible, baiting me with it like the worst bully you ever met...what would you think of a guy who did this to your sister Lucky? Just to put it in more personal terms...these are just things he's done to me, I could count off other things he's done to other people here, but I can relate enough just talking about myself, as it pertains to this situation...just to give you another perspective Lucky, I'm sure youre well-intentioned, but we don't always know the full story on things...do we?

I'll add that a lot of people can do good things, and are capable of good, Hitler was really good to animals...just making a point and not comparing the two of course...and I'm sorry if anyone is ailing, or having personal problems, but this gives no one the right to bully, and do the many negative things this person does on this board...just causing mischief at a hep c board is pretty darn questionable...it is counter-productive to the support that is so badly needed here...my opinion only...
ma'am i sure dunno you. okay
i talked extensively to his wife today also. he did not want to get involved in details. look ma'am, with all due respect i did ask how in the dickens did he get you name cuz mrs rev siad he thought he knew you before as in yrs ago. and she sent me this:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Hepatitis/messages/39086.html
pay particular attention to C-16. you give your full first name in that thread and,, ma'am, after seein you email relized indeed he knws you.
he kept you eaml and willing to send them to medehlp. are you? it is not quite what you presnet. i think this is te kind of thing you need to take up with admin. dont you? your comments might border on slndering a persons reputation, ma'am.
also ma'am the way it looks, a man in delphi is willing to talk to medhep for him. seems you put you cel number out to other dudes just to keep in plce 'case when you treat. before yuu start 'temptin to desroy a man's reputation, best talk to folks you've been thru similar situations with. '
l

look not trying to hurt you ma'am, but befre you start puttin info out. well, tell you what he & the mrs is willing to send your email interactions to mehp to make some sense of. are you? you may be walkin on shaky ground.

they say you aint treating he has relapsed and helped a lot of folks. he wishes you well . why you cant you do the same. or were you turned down/

lets put things in open for mehlp to deal with the truth
well, saying youre nice is maybe besides the point, I read that post you posted, I stupidly gave my email to another person on this board, something I deeply regret...I never gave my full name on this board or any board, and if you don't believe me about EXACTLY WHAT went on with Rev emailing me, I have the emails Rev sent to me, and how DARE YOU SAY that he refused me??? You'd stoop that low to say that? I got the emails to prove it this was far from the case, that he emailed me without my permission as asked me personal questions, again, without my persmission...as to the other thing, everyone on this board knows what he did to me as far as posting personal posts from othe boards, I never did anything to that guy except to stick up for people he was bullying...how dare you....

Forseegood
2/22/2007
C5 Lucky Dude I know I have emails, go on and do your worst, we'll see who has what, and what cell phones numbers are you talking about? I think I maybe should go to some authorities with this, the way youre talking..

I do realize now that many people have been stalked and slandered on internet boards, if I were you, and the person in question, I'd remember the emails that I have and what and what I didn't do as it pertains to this, this could go to the authorities...
think you righ ma'am , if you don't want to turn eveything over to mdhlp , you may want to do that. It is never right to acuse anyone falsly.
I aint get involvd furthr. if you have a problem, you need to send those to cindee at admin. i dun't wish you anyharm. and just asked that you open your ears and heart and being willin to forgive and go forward thats wahts supprts about.
things will be okay. you need to relax no one i sout to get you.  just send what you have to cindee.  
and consider an open heart .  thats whats supprt is.
Oh yes, and I will indeed send his emails to Medhelp...I know I'm not guilty of anything in this...I can't believe the gaul of some people...
Thats a good idea to send those.  It always better health (mentil and phsical) for the one forgivin than the one forgiven.  some old timer a few years back say anger, not bein able to forgive, hatred destroys liver nto to mention sole.  Hoep you start feelin better ma'am and can let go.  maybe you can be freinds some day.  i hope so.
I've seen this person completely bully another member here, saying the lowest things possible that any person can say to another - in fact I know a few women who can say this, (and they saved his posts, believe me)...and he apologized to them, only to light into them a few weeks later, I don't need apologies, but better watch what you say, cause you just might not know the full story of what this guy's been up to...

instead of trying to degrade me, I'd take your own advice and know the full story before you start throwing "theories" about, I KNOW what happened, you don't seem to have a clue...sometimes it's not a question of forgive and forget, because there are some people not capable of controling their actions from day to day, or month to month...so 'amends' are meaningless to these types of people...you think on that before you say these things to me...
ei.. i think the guy's kinda right.. if u want some peacefulness better try to forget those hurtful moments.. i may not know that rev guy u kept insisting me to be. but it seemed like u were the one who cant get over with the guy.  if u dont want the guy, ignore him, just as u people does on me.  if rev really have a hep c then id stay out of this.. maybe the guy wants to come back, heck, i dont really care about him though.  rev cant just control u or anyone here.. thats why i kept fighting for my fair share of right ot be here.. but, guess, i dont deserve a shot to be here.. since u are all grown up here, please show me how real grown ups fix this real problem you both have...

good luck..
(but this doesnt mean i am rev... never was..)
well i admit i have not been around andmabe more to story but just hoping things cn normalize it was such a incrdible place a few years bck. just wish you would not store so much anger for you r own wellness. wll itis all sad given his phsycial condition and ll the infomationand compassion he got. take good care of yourself and dont get so worked up.  i feel so sorry for your attietude but at least you sent that stufff to admin.  thats important and wll make fill better and that way this'll be worked out huh?
one of the best passive-aggressive posts I've ever seen, you've outdid yourself...well my bad, cause this much nonsense gives me the feeling that the inamates have indeed taken over the asylum, which makes me just as crazy as the rest...I wish you well, whoever you might be....
some of the biggest Aholes I know are also some of the most intelligent people I know, still aholes though....that's the rub...especially if they have few standards, and things they won't do to cause mischief and mayhem, even on a hep c board..

Anyway, hope youre well, I always liked your name...
I think this LuckyDude is one and the same.. another imposter.. LOL   going back and reading old posts, getting old timer names and pretending to be someone who was on here years ago.     Time to report him too, cuz he is just as bad.  Those sound like threats to me.
Hi everyone.  Since I am new to this site.  Should i be consider also a threat?  I have a cousin with hep c, while i just recovered from guilan barr syndrome. Im the one nursing my son right now since im limping a bit from recovery.  I have read many posts now, and i cant seem to grasp whats really happening. thanks.  i had been paralyzed for 2 months but hopefully recovered.
i have been way off base before so why not again...sounds like lucky dude could be rev himself with a new name? he sure is talking him up like he is god so who really knows? it is possible. i did not read all this thread that carefully but did this lucky reveal his old name? if not why? something weird about the way this lucky writes, almost like he wants to sound different.

anyway now my take on rev. at first i did not like rev, i felt he was a real A-HOLE. but the last several posts from him before he left were very helpful to the posts he answered. i always knew he had a wealth of first hand knowledge about this disease and it was a shame to see him waste it with some of his nonsense posts.
Nobody should have to ignore posts that are as offensive as rev's were.  We ALL were subjected to it.  If you think "it's just one person - who cares?" - Think again.  You are Sooo wrong.!

Whatever went on outside the forum went on outside the forum and should not be used as an "excuse" for sexual harrassment on the forum..   The sexually explicit posts and harassment ON THE FORUM of another member is what got him booted.    Abuse your posting privileges and you lose them.  It's right there in the posting rules.  I didn't see anything about "with the exception of useful old timers - they can abuse anyone they like".  Nope - that is not in there.
Im not Rev for you and eveyone information. i got his side on whathappen and he didn't no I would come on. thts the truth I know he wouldnt want me too.He helpd me and lots. Didnt think you would bring up emails cuz he gotta em too. thats between you 2. just like you prbaly told your fiends, i know the whole sordid email story to and you 2 or mh should work thqt out. just thot you'd think bout the good and fill he earned a place here over years. Im really sorry you felt you got hurt by him here but hoped you could move on. Guess that aint happenin and can only say the dude kpt me on tx and saw lots thru a lot of prblems.and when i say he was glue that held this place up i ment it  he needs some of that back now.. it sound like folks think he is baned i didnt know that and hoped he change his mind and other would ask him to come back. whatever. this is a really sorry shame.
I don't think its Rev,,,not his style!  If Rev wants to come back,,,he will and has no problem,,,maybe Revenire_10 but he has no problem.  I really think this is someone else but can't figure out why he won't say his previous name if he was indeed a past person that treated with us...
I've never seen a forum that tried as hard as this one to deal with some of the things that Rev did. Personally I like the guy but...he really DOES loose it and do things that are just awful to some of the women here (Foresee, Kalio just to get started).

What was done to our wonderful and beloved friend Foreseegood was so far over the top it goes without any excuse.

It just couldn't be tolerated. Not only was it a violation of privacy on her part really but it was spiteful and mean. That is the ONE thing we really won't tolerate in here.

If someone says something stupidly it's one thing but if they intentionally are out to hurt someone...forget it.

I wish with all my heart the guy could have understood how over the top he was but he didn't.  People tried to overlook it but just couldn't after this.

Perhaps he will see what has happened and come back under a new name and act responsibly and apologize and mean it.

If that were the case you KNOW we would open our hearts to him.

But, culpability is totally on his part and it is HIS responsibility to do this if he wants to come back.

I just can't stand anyone being hurt INTENTIONALLY.

I agree with NY and would also like Mike,,,like to know who you are!  I love to see old timers and catch up on how they are doing so please,,,,who are you from the past?  Yes,,,Rev has helped so many in the past and of course we all would love to have the old Rev back that was part of the group but lately,,,he was hurting people for unknown reasons!!  Foresee has been through alot and of course Kalio had to tolerate his snide remarks for a very long time.  He had so much good information on hep and yes he has helped my husband and I many times in the past while we were going through tx!  I can't forget that but also there is new people here that are needing information and support and his behavior was out of hand many days!  
Hey, Haven't been around in a while but after checking in to see how everyone is doing..i can't keep quiet.  ForseeGOOD, is actually that, GOOD.  She was completely maligned by Rev.  If you look back at posts from her, you will see that she is completely clear-headed in her approached & tried numerous times to get Rev off her back, even offering an olive branch at times.  Whether you are Rev or not, you need an awakening.  He posted disgusting, hideous things about her and to her.  I DO NOT BELIEVE that Rev could come up with ANY EMAILS from her.  However, I know that the garbage he sent to her is REAL and does exist.  WHY IS SHE (the innocent) Continued to be put on trial????  If you are familar with this board you would know that she is one of the most fair minded of all.  She always backs everything up with saying it is her opinion, that she is not yet on tx and understands what the drugs do to our minds.  She has given REV too many chances toDROP IT!  He is like a bull dog & won't let go!  Oh, yeah, he also brought Forseegood's love of dogs into the mix in an extraordinarily vulgar way.  Rev might have a heart, somewhere.  I have seen little glimpses of it.  BUT I tell you this...he is not the innocent one here.  He is twisted.  His wife, obviously a saint.  If he can stalk someone on the internet & find out as much about 4see as he has, she is a saint to be sticking with him.  Happily married??? Hmmm...guess that means you can hit on other women, then threaten them & be HAPPILY married.  I might not be the sharpest tack in the box (say what you will) but something seems fishy here.....Rev found someone (4see) that stood up to his BS and it seemed to turn him on.  He dug deeper.  Rev rejected Forseegood...?//???
Very, very funny.  
   That said, I wish all of you the best...am watching your progress & am waiting to hear NYGIRL's UND status any day.  Hi to all  my old friends: Goof, Jim. Friole, NYgirl, (sweet) Honey, Moniker, Beagle Baily, and on and on.  Copyman, too and Grand Oak.  Glad to hear you are clear dyce & daleraY.  What happened to candoman?? I miss his witty repertoire!!!  I Know I forgot many & sorry...I am thinking of you all!!!  Irish
look, not tyrin to be difficult cuz i think this is seious matter. I can sya revenire aint asked be to come by. Names.??? i got some and forseegood will b abel to tell you who I am right here and now - how about some of thes... rooster, wayzata, ella, alice, belinda, janet, larry.... cash
one other thing for sure revenre might be pis*ed i say this but he got ever last 1 of them ther emails of hers and betcha he is in contack with admin
you all know who i am and A knows cuz we met befor. betcha she surprisd Im an ole timer too and wish her well but want her to tell truth
I'm just trying to figure out WHY this post is allowed to stay on this side of the board.... this side "I Thought" was for medical... seems this is more suitable for the community side (which Lucky has already found)

I almost feel a caotic weekend brewing... think I need to go take a mini-vaction... Shish!
rev keep this at the community board, love and miss you giddy
Said:  not Rev for you and eveyone information. i got his side on whathappen and he didn't no I would come on

he lied to you, plain and simple. if you aren't just an imposter stirring up sh*t plain and simple as well maybe you can now see you are wrong and let it go.
sorry this is on this side of the board, sorry this is on the board at all really. I agree with Tator and a few others, I have my suspitions too, as to who this Lucky Chev....I mean Lucky person is...but I just wanted to say, this is no joke, I got a fake email from "Al" regarding all this this morning, and I'm going to have to change my email address, which I should of done before anyway...this stuff can get really out of hand, I've heard as much from a few people here.

I'm really sorry that a few people can make a good board a circus, with imposters, etc. and I think this board is very disserved by all these shenanigans. If they don't like me, whatever, let them ignore me, but they always seem to need to bring this stupid sillyness to the board regarding whoever is the "hated person of the week." Now it's me. None of this nonscense should be here, period. Maybe I was wrong to go after the personas yesterday, maybe I just should of ignored them, that's my fault....but I was just getting sick of them, knowing that so many people here just need this board for support and information. Unfortunately, I've heard this type of stuff happens at many internet boards. Thanks to the people who have been here a long time, they know who they are, who have shown some integrity here, even though they may be friends or whatever with a few of these people. Hopefully, this stuff will just go away, at least for now, if I don't post for ahwile. I hope so for you guy's sake anyway.
just wanted to say sorry, I inadvertently said your name only meaning to say that I have my suspitions too, I didn't mean to imply anything in regards to who you think it is, I shouldn't have used your name in my post. Always enjoyed your funny lighthearted posts, and I know you nor any member here wants to be involved in this sillyness.
just like i suspected.....A FRAUD. This lucky dude is either Rev or a troublemaker. I just do not see a reason why he will not tell us his old name. My gut feeling tells me this is rev reaching out for help or setting us up.  everybody ignore this guy unless he tells us who he really is!
If you were here back a few years what was your name? We've all cried with this disease - at least I have and a lot of people I know have and it's nothing to be ashamed of. So be a good man and tell us what name you used when you were here. It shouldn't be so hard if you're telling the truth. I was here and I will remember you if you're telling the truth Lucky. That's the least you can do. Mike
And why, when I see a new bottom here, does my Spidey Sense always point in the same direction? Truly amazing.

Ahhh Spidey Sence.. my favorite action Hero... Had a little tingle myself! Wish Spider Man or any of his friends would come clean my garage & do my laundry today so I wouldn't have to... Ha!

Guess I better get back to it! Grrrrrrr!

BTW...LoL... The Sky "ISN'T" Blue... it's all in the angle that we look at it... Ha!

;)
First of all, this is the real revenire.  If I come here I come as revenire and revenire only -- like revenir.  It's a matter of pride, false pride.  It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of me to me.  My life will stand on its own merit -- no one here judges my actions or me. One will judge my contribution, my life, and that is God. People can have all the opinions they want. I don't care. I've said before I am inner directed and not other directed. People who know what that means know what it means.

Lucky Dude is not me nor are all the other names people have been guessing at lately. Don't drive yourselves crazy looking for me because I have not been around posting. I talked to Cindy and told her revenire_v8 or v7, whatever they were, and revenir were me (obviously). Those that know me know I come as revenire. Revenire means return in Latin and like the virus did in me I return. I haven't posted, played games, etc. out of respect for Med Help and the board in general -- and frankly, I have other things to do in life than make up names to taunt people with.  

It is no secret that I don't respect some here but I do wish them a SVR. I do wish them health. It would be foolish of me to name names either because who cares? I am just some guy with hepatitis, not some egomaniac that believes people care what I think of them. It doesn't matter. What matters here is the fight against this disease and the good of the forum. While I do not respect the liars that have made up slanderous, libelous charges against that I do respect the forum and I do respect Cindy of Med Help. I have no reason to disrupt the board and that is not my intention. People should let it go. Forget about revenire. If you have an issue with me go to Med Help or if you really believe you have another issue with me go to the police. I will make no secret of the fact I enjoy a fight. That is why I was upset we could not post political matters here like marching on Washington to save our people -- people with hepatitis. I stated this. I will die fighting. Those treating: it is a fight for your life. I found it helpful to adopt this attitude. Health care for all is a political fight. Getting research money is a political fight. Med Help is a wonderful forum and perhaps isn't the place to organize action to gain more dollars in the fight against disease. Although at one time, and some may remember this, we were going to work together -- some of those now attacking my reputation as a sexual predator -- to visit congressional offices. Med Help, at that time, allowed this discussion to take place here.  

I didn't sexually harass anyone. Forseegood said I was lying and I posted what I did to say, "No, you're lying" just as she's lying about me now and playing the victim. While the performance is not worth of an Oscar it is an effective strategy. The last email I sent her was one wishing her and her sister well and she knows it (this was roughly six months ago). If she has any integrity she will just admit that. It isn't about sexual harassment. Her email was public at an Australian website dealing with hepatitis and at other websites. No one stalked her. That is a ridiculous but an effective charge against someone who can't defend himself because he doesn't post any longer. Med Help banned me and after this post I ask them to ban me again.  I won't be posting here unless they allow it.

I urge, no I beg, anyone to post any email I have sent them and let people judge whether or not it is sexually harassing. I am quite confident. Take it to the authorities. People are playing, in concert with their conspirators, a game. You can call me a sociopath, insane, paranoid, whatever. I don't care. I know better and those involved know I know. The game is called "get rid of revenire". I know the players will respond to profile. It is no secret there is no love lost between certain members and myself. I am not talking about those who have adopted the pack mentality that has developed. They don
So so sorry this "individual" feels he has to post the latest episode from this long, never ending "Smellodrama" on this side of the board...apologies to one and all for this....but if anyone would care to see my reply....(and believe me, I wouldn't blame you if you avoided it like nothing else)...it is on the other side of the forum, God knows it doesn't belong on that side either, but, unfortunatly, if it belongs on a hep c board at all, and it doesn't, better on that side...
well rev i will say it again, real shame that you are gone and to think how many people you could have helped with your knowledge of HCV.
But if you go back and read your posts over the last several months you have to see that you deserve to be banned. any sane person could see you were out of control. you really hurt alot of people including me. but i still wish you well and hope you can attain svr someday the same i wish for everyone else. best of luck to you.
Define "a lot" ...

Look, there is a minority here that has a little conspiracy going to have me erased from history. I don't care if you believe me.

How did I hurt you?  Did I send you a sexually provocative email too?  

I thought you and I were friends.

Oh well ...
There is only ONE authority who has the power to ban you, forget your paronoid delusions that it is some group of people here who are conspiring to rid the place of you.
BALONEY. That you are inventing. Oh poor little Revvie is such a victim. Pahlease, as if anyone here would believe that load of garbage. Pleading victim to an imaginary few here who "made" the admin. ban you. Geez Louise, you are too much. The admin. makes decisions on their own and do not take direction from members. Members Im sure ALERT them to your outrageous spewing, but the admin. makes the decision based on their won criteria.

The admin. banned you because you deserve it, you repeatedly show NO respect for their wishes, even now! They don't tally up counts and decide to ban someone based on that, they ban chronic violators of the rules and people who show utter disregard for others. If you don't like their decisions, take it up with them but stop percolating your invented conspiracy theories that it has anything to do with any member here or anything they had to say. You act as if they just make decisions willy nilly based on what members say and that is ridiculous. They base them on THEIR OWN set of criteria. You chronically behaved badly, you got banned. You and you alone are responsible. Show some respect for the admin. and stop violating their ban.

first off i did not even know you were banned until this thread. i was wondering where you were. second i did post above here that i did not like you at first but i did after we got it straighten out. i put you up there with being one of the top people here that knew about this disease. all i can say in your defense was that everyone of your posts the last month or so were very helpful to the people you responded to. i hope you can come back as that person that was posting before you left, that rev was great.
dont even know if youve come back here to even read this, so this might be moot, but maybe you didnt know about all the exchanges that concerned me...with all due respect, what would you think if this happened to your wife or sister on a hep c board, or any board? Sometimes I think members arent fully aware of some of the things that go on here...unfortunatly, this member will act really well and impart his vast knowledge on hep c and help a lot of people while doing this....then turn on somebody, without provocation, and say the most hateful, despicable things to a person imaginable...

sometimes I think we all have to show a little empathy to the people that this has been done to, and imagine this being done to ourselves, and how we would think about it then...and I'm talking about a member going beyond a usual internet a22hole, I mean venomous, slanderous garbage that you rarely see being hurled at anybody, much less on a hep c board...with all due respect, and of course youre free to your own opinions about anybody, just thought I'd give you another perspective, be well and hope the best for you...
Don't like to be mean spirited or generate negative energy which is why I don't like these threads...that said, Where is that apology to Forsee?  I can't quite make it out...
Erased from history???? Wow, you really must be someone very important, huh???
Think you could just drop it now??  You are only validating the opinions people have of you.
I do not know how i missed what happen to you. it sounds like it was bad and i feel really bad. was it posted in the other forum? after reading some of the posts here i got an idea of what happen. believe me i was a victim of rev's wrath shortly after coming to this forum. he can be one nasty dude. i did not think someone could have that much anger in them with this disease. but he was trying to be helpful before he left with the posts he responded to. it must have been to late and the admin was gonna ban him anyway or he was trying a last ditch effort to try and be nice so he wouln't get banned. anyway i still wish him the best and i know he has some good in him.