Victrelis with snack
I just started my Victrelis 2 wks ago. Trying to find out what kind of snack to take with my morning dose (5:30 - 6:00 am).  I've been using yogurt or a banana as my snack.  However, in the last few days, when I take the VIC in the morning, I find I have to go back to bed for an hour to let it digest and then spend another hour dealing with diarrhea.  Not sure if this is a reaction to the yogurt or what.  Any suggestions?  This is the only time I have  had problems with taking my meds.
I did not take Victrelis but since the morning dose is the only time you are experiencing this problem intuitively I would eat something different and see what happens. Below is an older Victrelis post. It says the med should be taken with food but does not specify any particular kind.

Victrelis should be administered with food. Food enhanced the exposure of boceprevir by up to 65% at the 800 mg three times daily dose, relative to the fasting state. The bioavailability of boceprevir was similar regardless of meal type (e.g., high-fat vs. low-fat) or whether taken 5 minutes prior to eating, during a meal, or immediately following completion of the meal. Therefore, VICTRELIS may be taken without regard to either meal type or timing of the meal.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-C/Victrelis/show/1570589

Hope you feel better :)  :)
   I never got diarrhea with my Victrelis, but did experience a weird nauseous feeling.  Some oof theother members did have your problem, and did use a prescription anti-nausea medicine, so I recommend you talk to yr Doctor right away, and get it, I believe it is called Zofran? Then you can use it, only when you need to, like just in the morning,if that is when yr stomach is weak.
  You want to take the medicine,and have it in there working, not flying out, undigested~
If these are bothersome side effects - contact your healthcare provider.  This is what I read on the medication website referenced below.  I'm sure your doctor would want to know about this.  You could possible get a prescription
over the phone.  Good Luck

Vectrelis.com