Week 8 few ??
I just took my 8th shot today still feeling fine I have a doctor appointment tomorrow to talk about my 4 week viral load which from what they told me didn't go down that far:( I've been feeling better last time I posted I was pretty depressed but it's not coming from the treatment just a mix of everything going on in my life right now! I assume ill be getting bloodwork done within the week for my 8 week results I hope I hear good news! Anyway I had a question has anyone ever started to get bruises on their body anywhere I have them all over my legs and I never bruised easily? My doc will be able to look tomorrow just curious! I also took a dose of Vic 2 hours late the other night and one hour late this morning I hope that don't give the virus the chance to grow! I also wanted to know do you HAVE to eat with the Vic? These meds don't make me sick at all weather I eat or not so sometimes usually in the am I don't eat with the pills? Well thanks in advance for any replies Ill be posting tomorrow to share what I learn at the docs best to all of you
Hey do you mean the results you mentioned in your 02 April post about week 4 results? Did you ever receive copies of your labs. To be on treatment this long and to not know exactly what your four week lead in lab results are must be very unsettling. I was so afraid to be a pest at the doctor's office and I do not like confrontation so I could never find a reliable way to get copies of my labs and reports. Because of this I was not very involved in my treatment at the beginning and did not really understand the importance of doses and viral loads on certain dates. The people on here told me all the things to say and do and it was such a hassle and I dreaded every moment of it. I finally developed a habit of it and eventually ended up with the copies of my labs within days of the blood draw.
Eventually I learned to interpret the values as they apply to me and my treatment. It was still a bit of a struggle it took me a while to catch on but I eventually learned so much. This was the first time I treated. I did not learn quite enough as soon as I ought since I learned later there were some errors. Anyway, being able to do this enables you to feel an amount of control of what is happening to you.

Here's a video from eMed about Boceprevir dosing
http://hepatitis.emedtv.com/boceprevir/boceprevir-dosage.html

Plus there are several others on here taking (and who took) it.

I just wanted to encourage you to hang in there!

You are supposed to eat with the ribavirin & VIC maybe try's cup of yogurt. That's what I take my ribavirin with. I'm not taking the VIC.  So glad your you aren't having sx. But please pay attention to Idyllics post, your labs are important.  Good luck!!! :):)
Hi there,
You need to eat with the boceprevir. A snack or light meal is what is recommended by the drug insert. Also you don't have to wait. You can eat and take the meds right away. Also, there is no fat requirement. I always tried to eat something pretty balanced, protein/fat /carb.

Try to take your meds as close as possible to the 8 hour intervals. This will give you the best shot at success. As my doctor said, it's not a perfect scenario, given we work so do the best you can.

Good luck with your test results.
C
Hi friend! Today I got my results I posted it just a few minutes ago!! I did get copied of my labs though they confuse me lol! And I am the same way I feel like I may be a bother by asking so many question to the doc but they are really nice I had no problem getting my labs today and she told me shed be glad to print them put everyone for me! Thank you for the encouragement I appreciate it:):)