When do I stop
I am on the triple therapy and was going to stop at week 36 since I am a non responder however after reading everyone's advice I am going to finish it.  My last day will be August 17th.  Today is May 25th.  When do you stop your victrellis?  Also I wanted to post my labs and I started back on my nuepogen shots last week and I have been doing these through the course if treatment and been thankful my red count is still up.  I do not want it to get too low and wondering if I should start on procrit now or still wait?

My WBC is 1.2and my neutophils are at 880  My RBC is 3.05 and my hemoblobin is 10.8 and my hematcrit is 32.   My Platetets are at 49.  Is that low enough to start procrit?
"I am a non responder"  "When do you stop your victrellis?"

As a non responder you will take vic all the way through wk 48

Table 1 Duration of Therapy in Patients Without Cirrhosis Who Are Previously Untreated or Who Previously Failed Interferon and Ribavirin Therapy

Previous Null Responders
ASSESSMENT (HCV-RNA Results) At Treatment Week 8
Detected or Not Detected

ASSESSMENT (HCV-RNA Results) At Treatment Week 24 Not Detected

RECOMMENDATION
Continue all three medicines and finish through TW48.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/victrelis.html

"hemoblobin is 10.8 and my hematcrit is 32
Is that low enough to start procrit? "

Procrit is not recommended for use until HGB gets below 10

You cant start procrit until hgb is under 10. I am at 8.7 and I do 1 shot a week.
I am at week 36 today and I wanted to stop, but I am going to try and finish.
I was in incivek and I did 12 weeks. I think vic is the same duration.
Sorry just read hpg's response about vic.
I saw on this site somewhere where a person said they got a cough while on triple therapy and now i cannot find it.  I am a smoker and I am sorry but i have tried to quit and I JUST CANT.  Anyway with that said I have had a bad cough since I have been on treatment and I never had a smokers cough before.  I read theirs was a dry cough but mine is awful sounding and I spit up a lot of stuff.  Not to make you sick but this is not a yellow color  but clear and sounds like a am hacking up my lungs.(just fluid)  I know with the low immune system it is dangerous I am sure.
It's always best to start a new thread (post a new question) when you have a specific question.  To do that, scroll up to the top and click the orange button here in the Hep C forum, and that will open a box for you to type your question.  In the meantime, I suggest that you contact your doctor.  Any productive cough like that, could be a sign of a viral or bacterial infection, and is not likely related to your triple tx.  If you've only had the cough for a week or two, and the fluid that you're coughing up is clear, it's likely viral.  If you've had the cough longer, or if the fluid turns to a creamy, yellow, brown, or green color, I would recommend that you have it checked out.  Yes, triple tx lowers your WBC and your neutrophils which makes you more susceptible to infection.  Drink lots of water.
Best wishes,
Advocate1955