Will Plaqenil effect hepatitis test results?
My health has taken a severe turn since sept 2011, prior to that I was completely healthy at 40.  I have seen 14 specialists and almost 40+ dx and the only thing I have been dx with that would cover my 3 pages of symptoms is Chronic Lyme disease.  Every part of my body has been effected.  

Yesterday I went to a chiropracter that did this scan which was spot on on all the organ deficiencies and bacterias/virus/parasites/fungal issues I was already except it mentioned hepatitis.  I came home and googles symptoms and every symptom I came across on different sites was spot on except Jaundice.  I have been bedridden since nov/dec...using a wheeelchair...the joint pain is HORIFFIC and is my worst symptom by far along with low grade fevers, swollen glands, light sensitivity, nausea, vomitting etc.  I have lost about 35 lbs since dec and 20 the first month...I have severe muscle loss.  

I was told I have Psoritic Arthritis which I have never felt comfortable with that dx and was put on Plaqenil and wonder if that would effect my hepatitis test.  I went to my gyn this morning and tested and freakin out waiting for results!  I read that there is an immune hepatitis which could be a possibility.

Any kind words or thoughts or suggesstions would be greatly appreciated.
The symptoms you complain of do not sound like hepatitis C.
Often hep C is asymptomatic until there is advanced liver damage.
It causes liver cirrhosis. Although I almost lost my life to this virus I never had any of the problems you are experiencing.

Since hep C is a blood born virus, I can't imagine that any medication will affect seeing whether or not the virus is in your blood.

My advice is to learn meditation and relaxation techniques to help improve your patience. The results of your blood test will arrive soon enough.
Welcome to the forum.

My first question is: do you have Hepatitis C or any other type of Hepatitis. I mean, have you been tested for Hep C and confirmed with chronic Hep C.

Hep C can cause many extrahepatic symptoms and disorders.

Here is a good article from HCV Advocate concerning the many extrahepatic manifestations of Hep C:

http://www.hcvadvocate.org/hepatitis/factsheets_pdf/Extrahepatic.pdf

And another article from HCV Advocate:

http://www.hcvadvocate.org/hcsp/articles/Bonkovsky-2.html

And another link:

http://www.ccjm.org/content/72/11/1005.full.pdf

PS: If your symptoms are due to Hep C, then treating the Hep C may improve your condition. With all of your symptoms, if you have Hep C, I would recommend finding a very knowledgeable and experienced  Hepatologist to treat you, preferably at a large medical center.

Depending on how severe your medical problems are, there may be some concerns and/or complications from treatment so you would want to be under the very best care.

Christie, try to hang in there. You will have the test results soon and then you can go from there.

This forum is great for information and it is great for support, so keep hanging around here and post any questions that you may have.