Hepatitis C Community
best answer

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

best answer

how do u pic k someone as the best answerer.  i am new to forum as well as computer. unless it is right in front of me i dont know how to do it. anyway i want to thank everyone for taking the time out to answer my question. all of u guys are great. u give me positive thoughts. and hope, which is something we all need now. i thank u again. i wish i knew my way aroung this computer better. but i guess i will learn with practice.

peace to all
                                                                                                                         janice
please boycote best answer
if you must you hover your cursor over the blue bar at the top of your question and the best answer logo comes up, then you click
Try to choose R Glass for the best answer if you can. He is depressed lately because he lost his stars which he had worked so hard for. The stars are the reward for best answers. I think they should up it from starts to a nice dinner for two or a nice cruise! (just kidding)

If you feel strongly about an answer then I would say choose the one you think helped you the most, if you don't feel that way you don't have to choose anyone.

By the way, I would choose my post as the best answer over Jusjames! He appears to be some radical trying to fight the system. Many people on this board are old hippies that still have stopped fighting the establishment, if they are over thirty don't trust them! (really just kidding)

Don't take it overly seriously, get involved with forum and you will get a lot of help and support from some great experienced people and people who are going through what you are.

- Dave
I generally don't pick one because I don't want to hurt anyone elses feelings and often times a lot of people work really hard on their answers giving their advice......most of us oldtimers think it's just a ploy and don't participate. I have but usually on a very goofy post where it's not going tomake a difference.
I just received a message to post a best answer, but I don't know how to do it, please can I get help on how to go about it?

though my question about hot left leg and quick ejaculation has gotten a respond, but is there no prescribe drug for it?
Sometimes I really wish there was a delete function when I read some of the things I posted previously!

Hey  Dave...yeah that one wasn"t one of your best!  LOL
MedHelp might prompt you to pick a Best Answer but you don't really have to do that.  I personally don't pay much attention to it.  All the input together is appreciated.  An option to consider is that if you want to acknowledge someone in particular for their response to you, click on their name to go to their profile and leave them a note.  

Hope you've found a way to slow things down a little.......  :)

Trish
You realize you posted this on the Hep c forum don't you?  I can assure you a hot left leg  and quick ejaculation is not a side effect of hepc or treatment, however, there are plenty of hot-heads around here.

Trinity