Hepatitis C Community
biospy today

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

biospy today

Iam getting ready to go to hos for biospy this am..Iam scared..I hope everyone has a blessed Day and Have fun..  
Just relax and have faith,  the biopsy will  be a "geez that wasn't bad" experience for you. It really is a mild procedure.
God bless.
Take a good book or something to do -- It's REALLY Boring...

Hope you have a clean BX.

Hugs,

Meki
Good Luck To You. You will be fine.
How are you doing? Had your 12 week viral load test yet? I have been thinking about you. Hope all is well. Zazza
Hello.  Just clicked on and saw you were going in for biopsy this morning.  Maybe you've already left since it's after nine here on the east coast.  Meiki is right about the book dear. It's long and boring.  Hope you bring one.  I went for my biopsy alone and was there for maybe five or six hours from the checking in part to the finally leaving.  One awesome thing I experienced was an introduction to Reiki healing offered by the hospital.  It's kinda spiritual and helps to reduce stress and relaxes your mind, body and spirit.   If it's offered take 'em up on it.  Good luck today and don't let this whole hep c thing beat you down.  It's only a little piece of your life.  I've had this week off so I've been catching up on your background.  Now I'm off for my daily five mile run along the coast.  Sometimes I leave little tokens of prayer along the cliffs.  I'll make one for you today.  
keep us posted.
best of luck with this!
i got home just a few min ago and i didnt feel a thing during my biospy, went so smooth..GOD was holding my hand..I thank u all for the love and support u gave me..  
Hope your results a perfect!!!!
Did they tell you when you'd get the results of the biopsy?  I think it usually takes a couple of weeks, so you may have to be patient.  When the pathologist looks at the biopsy specimen he'll wite up a neat little report for your doctor and then the doc will summarize the results with you.  For this report, and any other reports and blood work, you should make sure that you get and keep a copy.  If you have not already done so, you should start a liitel file with all this kind of stuff in it.  Will help to keep you organized and informed
i get my report on Monday..I cant wait...good or bad iam gonna beat these buggers out of here.. To daggone much to live for..Iam not afraid at all for results, its gonna be what its gonne be.. GOD ismy redeemer and i will be just fine.. Iamgoingout of town to today and cant wait..Going back home to see my folks, near chesapeake Bay Virginia.. Looking forward to it... plus get to see my grand baby.. Well guys yall have a great wonderful weekend and may GOD bless Yall all..