Hepatitis C Community
can i get prescribed cannabis if i have helicobacter

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

can i get prescribed cannabis of the doctor if i have helicobacter infection and a broken rib
You need to post that question on the gastroenterology forum.  You have the bacteria that causes ulcers not hepc.  This forum deals with people who have hepc.  My opinion is NO, the doctor will not prescribe medical marijuanna for your ailment.  Maybe pain pills for the broken rib, but that's it.  If you want to smoke pot, just buy it from somebody you know.    
I guess it would depend on what town you live.
I had to look it up because I thought the word was helicopters and couldn't figure out if anybody had already smoked that much why they'd be needing more. ;)

Agree with Trinity - I can't imagine why a doctor would prescribe pot for an ulcer since any smoking would probably be a bad idea anyhow...but especially the illegal kind. Unless you live in a town where it's legal :)

Buy it from a friend.
how did i ever get helecobacter in the 1st place
can i get prescribed cannabis of the doctor if i have
An in grown toenail  

Ask that question of the forum I mentioned.  I'll bet someone can tell you immediately.  

NYGirl
I've never tried to smoke a helicopter but there's been a few times I thought I was a whirly bird!

R Glass,
Yes, you can have some but you must share!!!
heliobactor is a bacteria.  amoxicillan & flagyl is what is used for treatment of dogs, not sure for humans but pot is definately not indicated for it.  Good Luck young man
its nat just an ulcer a broken rib and the ulcer causes abundunt pain and its crazy it makes u run in and out from the bog all day i need prescribed gear i have spinal injuires and a sore back
What does your doctor say?
he says all sorts love
Perhaps a weekend in Amsterdam might be helpful.
As others have said, depends on what state you live in.  I would try a different approach for medical pot.  Even if you do get your liscense it will cost you and so will the pot.  My husband has his liscense for his chemo treatments (Hodgkins Lymphoma) It is the only thing that works for him with neausa and vomitting and it is the only thing that let me put some weight back on him even if it was just 4 lbs. He is 5' 11" and weights 134.

You do know that the liscense is going to cost you about $250.00 and is renewable every year.

Good Luck
Cajun