embryonic/fetal stem cell therapy
I talked to a guy today that went to the carribean for this treatment for hep-c. He said they could not kill the virus but could restore the liver from the damage the virus created.  I asked him how it worked out and he said great.  He said His liver was on the verge of Cirrhois and now not even fibrosis.  He also mentioned he had diabeties that seems to be much better.  He had been through all the Standard and herbal treatment without success.  He said the real problem was the cost.  $30k  for a single treatment that was done on an out patient basis.  Seemed kinda spendy to me.  Lets hope the science evolves here in the US.

You can release your own stem cells from your bone marrow by eating blue green algae,it goes bt the name stem enhance,,,big pharma dont like this green stuff
Not all stem cells are the same.  I don't believe cells from your bone marrow is anything like   embryonic/fetal stem cells.
Stem cells are stem cells,dont matter if there from and egg or your eyelids
I don't think bush would agree with you.  He fought the science community for 8 years.  They thought there was a big difference,
Give me your data and i will give you mind for proof
They are all the same,but the way they are introduced into the body are whats different,actually embroic stem cells re injected into the body can be dangerous...like i said...its best to do it naturally...with pond scum
One major difference between adult and embryonic stem cells is their different abilities in the number and type of differentiated cell types ...
You are going to see a lot of news coming up on stem cells,big pharma want control of the business by saying the only way to use them is by diong it with injections and such...they will bad mouth the natural bone marrow way because its all natural and safe...
YOU SAID"

this is true,,,you get more stem cells and more potent from the  embryonic stem ,this is why its dangerous...you dont need a lot of stem cells to "take hold" in the body,this is why the natural way is best...they dont over kill you system...im surprised you are discussng this topic...seems like most dont want to touch this stem cell thing witha ten foot pole
I know nothing about the natural approach.  All I know for sure is someone I talked to had great success in the  carribean.
I have a brother that have a busted knee,he took the stem enhance and his knee regrew back.it was a really bad injury.they were going to amputate his leg,but after taking the blue green algae he was fine...the doctors were blown away..i know this souds insane ,but there you have it..i dont metion all the stories ive seen because most people think im either lyiinh or im nuts
Back to the bluegreen algae................

Upbeat I don't know about this and never heard anything about this but I would SURE talk to a leading hep investigative doctor about it before I would go to the Carribean and give them my $$$ for it.

A Jacobson or somebody like that.
My mental health doctor has been researching this for me.  From what we have found out so far, they have sucessfully used stem cells from horses (their own), and injected it back into the horse and the stem cells seem to know where to go and what to fix.  In the cases presented it was their legs.  It is healing leg injuries!  Usually, in horses, having leg injuries is a death notice.  We have not found out if they have started using humans, but if they haven't yet, it is just a matter of time.

I am very interested in this as the treatment for the HepC almost killed me, my viral load has more than doubled, and my own immune system is fighting my liver and making it worse.  I do not have any money or assests to sell off for a new liver, if I did qualify to be put on the list.  And, if you read the facts there aren't enough livers to go around, so stem cell research is, for me, the way of the future.

I worry about all the people walking around, like I was, that do not know they have the virus.  All the children infected, the lack of funds for research and the lack of concern for getting this virus under control.  It reminds me of the HIV virus.  It is like how many important people have to die before anything is done.

I tell everyone that I run into about the virus, (and they all move away from me on the bus lol), to get educated, get involved, get tested.  I am trying to be one voice and hope that a million more will join.  That is the only way to cripple this virus.  

Kat
I know one thing,if stem cell therapy was in full force,the drug companies and  doctors who perform major surguries would  decrease alot.Soone orlater stem cell therapy will take hold.Its a proven fact it works
.  I'd be interested to learn more about the use of stem cells to repair the liver.
1.20.09

The end of an error...