genital lump
About three months ago i got a lump in my genital area.It was directly richt of my clit. It was under the skin and didnt hurt unless touched. I didnt have any strange discharge and it didnt hurt when urinating. It was about the size of a nickle. If i felt it i could tell that it felt connected. It went away about four days later and i forgot about it. The two months after i gaot another onein the exact same spot. Every thing was the same. It was there for about four day and then was gone. It doesnt have a head like a pimple or any thing. Shortly before this showed up i had unconcecual sex at a party and am now fearful that i could have got it from him even though he says that he's been checked. Could this be a STD or is it something else? I also was wondering about small bumps that are on my inner thighs. If i pop them it is like a little dirt clog that comes out. Is this just fom having sex or what?

It seems you have wandered into the wrong forum? A Hepatitis Forum deals with issues pertaining to the liver's health. This is a patient to patient forum and there are no MDs answering questions here.
Your question is one to be answered by a gynecologist and I would get an appt soon to ease my fears.
good luck to you
sounds like herpes, not hepatitis.
I'd say you found your "G spot".... but the wrong forum.
If you dont bath enuf you can get "dirt clogs" anywhere, especially there.  Too much sex? Too much money?  too thin, LOL...Theres no such thing.  Sorry, but dirt clogs/blackheads, are caused by poor hygiene, or not scrubbing enough, and sometimes ingrown hairs.  Get checked at your docs or local county health clinic.
Damn!!! HAHAHAHA!! That was funny as hell!! That is usually how I get rid of my dirt clog also!! Some fruit, or nice big salad, does the trick for me. LOL!!!
You may be certifiable - due to the meds, of course - but you still crack me up!
Sorry none of us can really help you out here and I'm sure you feel like you entered the looney bin....haha  But we all are enjoying good laughs,,good humor..  I hope you get an answer!!

Raheem,,,lololol

Yep,,,the rest of you,,,what can I say but cracking up here!!
You just could not help yourselves, could you? And here I was mustering the straightest face I could managed while answering her! what about the unconcencual guy? are you making fun of him too? Rev Scott, you should be gagged!
GA, I am having a hard time thinking of something nice to say, so I will take a pass and advise regular bathing and a Sam's Club size package of condoms.
I must agre with cuteus. Sounds like you need to see your GYN. And maybe have some counsuling on sex. Cindee
Have you not seen the posts where scott is promoting the coming of his new church? you missed it? he sent away for the collar already, it comes with a rev certificate too.  an old friend of ours helped him see the light...allelluia!
I was going to copy that post, but it got zapped...lol
No kiddin?  I miss a lotta good stuff!  I have to bite my tongue not to say something aboutthe tiff between he and Indy, I am fond of both of um, but ....  reading their dialogue reminds me of a male soap opera...rather entertaining!  verbal zings, debates, wildlife -badgers/cowtipping, some sex, humor, a lil something for everyone.  Thanks u 2 for the mammeries, er memories...hahahaha.
hey girlie not everyone is like that I was tempted to email you to see if you were ok I've mentioned things here that could be taken either way and no one has or better chastise me or the battle lines will be drawn.freedom of speech is a VERY important issue to me and I"m only a CANADIAN as if that should matter Our countries went to war to ensure this and woe be the one who tries to deny me my rights. you should not be intimidated by any a>s that has scored your addy. be strong and speak up YOU are important as much as any other . also see message left on hotheps peace love and take it easy on yourself
you are too sweet of a person to have that abuse thrown at you.
take care and keep posting .DONT LET them get the upper hand one of your supporters, both spiritually and personally  DARYL
Chevy  -  gristle missle?? LMAO that is too too too funny.
Is that anything like milk thistle ?   (KIDDING!!)
Cuteus, in your post you called him Rev Scott hahahaha, Reverend Scott, sounds like he is a pastor, er maybe a preacher!! Oh funny stuff.
Befudd - long ago there was (and still is) a column called Dear Abby, and college kids used to write in wild and whacky questions just to see what ol' Abby would say. They got a good laugh when she took them seriously.   Well, the question asked under this thread, kinda reminds me of that...as do some other off the wall thread questions.  So dont worry about the GAPeach person, they havent responded as you can see.  I sure didnt think it was you, I didnt even really notice the name.
Ahhhh...Don't worry about us. Best to stay out of all that stuff. Scott and I do have our little "Love Spats"....but the wedding is still on! I'm not so sure about that white dress of his though. We will have to talk about that...after I repair the holes in the walls and broken windows. hahahahaha

Glad to see you are feeling better and posting again. I was worried about ya there at the end, but I talked to Berlynn and she said you were ok. I hope your recovery is going well.
Indy, LMAO, thats hysterical!  I was gonna say something like when Scott gets his preachers license maybe he could perform a marriage ceremony to you and your favorite badger, but I guess your true love is still Scottie Pooh!  
Oh yaaaaah, the last few weeks of tx were busy busy and rather tiring, with all the activites I had to attend, and the depression a month or so before that, whatta meltdown.  But I survived and recovery/post tx has been a roller coaster too, but gettin better.  Thanks for your sweet concern :)
Chevy - fantastic you are near the finish line!!  Didja have heart palpitations when you saw ol BrownEyes??  I had a dr once that was cute like that, oh my, whatta Doll!! He came to see me in the hospital once, he was wearing a fairly new leather jacket, and the smell of that and his cuteness, I about melted onto the floor!  tweet tweet, ding ding, chirping birds,get the smellin salts, code blue in room 222!!  Makes a womans petals on the south lawn all twitchy!  hahahahhaaaaaa enuf, this is a hep forum  hahahahaa.
Yeah! the wedding is back on! laughter cures!
Scott, I luv ya lots, even when you don't try to be funny you can't help but to be so.  Anger brings some of your best humor, so I for one wait for that stage to come. I take whatever you go through because the best of you always comes back. I wish I could have saved that "calling" to the vocation for OHC and me, i loved the inf fountain of youth bathing discovery, u mean is not true? I wasted all those vials?
Hey Indy rhymes with Cindee.....however
the maki'n ups between you and Jeff and we all know it's the BEST bit.Some snap shots would be nice but mind those livers might still be sore!(can i say that(.
hope you are well. I meant to ask if there was any permanent damage from the swan incident? was it a long recovery? no need to answer if subject matter is too sensitive.
stay well
Just pride.
I've said it before but I believe it's worth repreating:  TX is hard, much harder on some than others but despite your personal struggles, you are always here for us, Scott.  Indy has stayed with this Forum for what seems like a very long time to me (I joined Feb/Mar this year) and has also been through the ringer!  I've seen Indy's pic and he has a great smile, especially around his family which translates (for me anyway), into patience, understanding and much kindness..

Scott, you give so much to this Forum and to me, personally and I'm really sorry for your struggles.  I hope things are evening out for you and that you're having a really good day.  I believe that when we decide to care about a person, we acept the good, the bad and whatever else might be a part of the package..:)

Stay strong, Scott - you are going to attain SVR.....
Hey,,,,Just checked in and was reading this thread and saw your apology...Listen,,,YOU & INDY and so many others on this board have gotten us all through this mess,,,through laughter and being so compassionate at times!  You offer so much and I for one would like to let you know!  Last night,,,I was laughing so hard about you and Indy's postings about the wedding dress and all and Indy saying he wasn't sure about the white part!! LOL  I printed all those postings up and when my husband got home from work,,,He read them and you talk about some enertainment,,We were laughing so hard!!  Laughter is the best medicine and keeps the days moving while on tx!  

I worry about you at times because you do seem so strong and at times,,,,you just joke about everything but know this is a concern for you as all of us,,,,Clearing this monster right out of our bodies!!  Hang in there,,,,you have come too far to doubt yourself at this point and WE are there for you when you are feeling a little down or freaked out!!  Hey,,,moving forward! right?  (((HUGS))))