Hepatitis C Community
got biopsy results

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

got biopsy results

grade 1 (1-2 she said in computer notes going into 2)and moderate scarring stage 2 out of a 4.i have an appt. to go into detail of what we need to do(may 22nd)what could i be doin so wrong thats makin my side hurt by mid-afternoon?i drink tons of water plus NOW unsweettea w/ splenda.i am taking zanax and lyrica and plus the generic laxis w/potassium.
i mentioned about ironoverload and AIH med.assistant just said doc wanted to discuss everything else in her office.they are requesting a full abdominal ultrasound before this appt.but those results are great,right?
Being early stage 2 is a whole lot better then being cirrhotic (stage 4) but it is also the time to become serious about getting rid of Hep C. Your at a stage where your odds are better....... Best of luck
yeah i got a whole lot of questions to ask doc on the 22nd.i have already taken the required hcv class but i just dont if i will be able to do tx.its not the physical cause if i could i would saw my legs off and replace them but thats just wishful thinkin.ITS THE MENTAL that i am worried about and poss. AIH.then there's the iron issue too.many many questions.but how did the standard tx affect you mentally.i cannot get dr totake me serious w/ this physical pain but how is it mentally?
thanks for helping.i am positive i have had this for almost20 years or i had a blood transfusion when i was 9.plus 2 tattoes one @ age 16 &then 1 25.oh well i guess it doesnt mattter.i had went to one hepsite and they had actually studied and predicted of how many years of acctivity.it was interesting that thid doc could tell you how u were doin ,dont know if that was true but it was interesting.
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
35 mins ago
10356 commented on dominosarah's status
Feb 05
Jazmine6 Cleared the virus. It's a ... Comment
Feb 05
Track your weight over time