gum problem and bloated stomach?
Hi to everyone may the New years give us all the luck this 2007!
hope any body there could help my hubbys situation, he's always sufferings from gums problem we do not know exactly what mouth wash or right toothpaste to use just to relieve from that pain. Aside from that he stomach were always bloated that caused him most of the time loss of apetite to eat which is not fgood of coarse for his health! any advice please!!! thanks in advance!
I believe your husbands bloating and gum disease comes from a diet too focused on
For clarity: White rice, compared to brown rice, converts to blood sugar more quickly.  It is better to eat brown rice for this reason.
It sounds to me like he needs to see a dentist, his pain could be caused by gum disease. I also think he needs to see his doctor right away for the bloating, that should be evaluated right away. Good luck, I hope he feels better soon.
Hi there, Hep C can wreak havoc inside the mouth with the gums and bony structures.  He needs to get seen by the dentist because until that infection is cleaned out from under that gumline, the infection will get worse and worse, probably.  He would feel so much better after a dentist helps him out with deep cleaning and scaling.  They would probably put him on antibiotics, pain meds, and prescribe Peridex mouth rinse  (prescription).  It's a mouthwash that will kill every bit of bacteria in his mouth and help keep him infection-free after they clean the infection out.  Dentist can also prescribe Viscous Lidocaine  (mouthwash) that will numb the inside of his mouth, which also helps.

If he can't get to the dentist, brushing and flossing is a must IF he can do it safely (how are his platelets/wbcs)?   If he is OK on those, he needs to keep brushing no matter how uncomfortable it is.  Also, one of those little mouth tools (cheap - with single bristle on the end so he can clean good inbetween the teeth) is a good thing to hvae.  Brushing and doing mouth care after he eats anything, avoid sugary foods, soft drinks, anything with sugar in it, use Listerine mouthwash full strength at least 4 times a day. Waterpick and sonicare toothbrush are good.  OraGel and Biotene mouthwash and toothpaste are pretty good, but - the dentist will be the ticket to get rid of the infection that is in there now.  And then good home care with all the instructions the dentist will give him.  Best of luck.  Hope he feels better.
I agree with Kalio, sounds like 2 different issues. Does your husband know what stage liver disease?
THANKS A LOT FOR EVERYBODY WHO POSTED THIER OPINION HOPE THESE WILL HELP US!!! WE'RE GOING TO TRY IT SOON.
Bloating could be caused by any number of things including IBS. See a good gastro and have them run some tests. An ultrasound should ber able to rule out fluid in the abdomen.
I HAVE FELT LIKE VOMITING FOR SO LONG NOW AND TIRED SO I WENT TO MY DENTIST AND I AM GOING TO HAVE A DEEP CLEANING I ALSO WENT TO MY REGULAR DOCTOR AND I AM HAVING A COMPLETE CBC AND A LIPID AND ESTRADRIOL AND TESTOSTERONE BLOOD WORK DONE ALSO A SONO DONE FOR GALLBATTER LIVER AND KIDNEY OH AND MY PELIVIC I WANT TO MAKE SURE ON EVERYTHING SO DOES MY DOCTOR AND DENTIST. I DO NOT EAT MEAT THANK MYSELF FOR THAT AND MY DOCTOR.I AM AMUNE TO HEP-B AND I USED TO BE A LVN NURSE. I JUST HOPE I FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG. I DO KNOW I HAVE BEEN ON MEDICATION FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS TO KEEP ME IN BALANCE AND WORKS WONDERFUL IT CALLED TOPOMAX 100MG AMD LAMICTRAL 100MG NEVER DID I HAVE A PROBLEM ONLY GOT WELL MENTALLY!I HAVE HAD A HISTORECTOMY 3 YEARS AGO AND NO PROBLEMS AT ALL HAVE NOT HAD A COLD NOE SICK IN 20 YEARS. I AM 53 YEARS OLD AND TRAIN HORSE'S AND LOVE ALL MY BABIES BUT MY STOMIC REALLY RELLY BOTHERS ME I CAN NOT EAT WITHOUT FEELING SICK. MAYBE IT IS MY GALL BLATTER??? OR I PRAY NOT HEP-C BUT IF SO AT LEAST 3 MONTHS AGO MY BLOOD WORK WAS GREAT!! ANY COMENTS I LOVE IT KIMARIE