h2o2 treatment
Has anyone heard of h2o2 curing hep-c geno 1 with hydrogen peroxide food grade? What is the recomended treatment dosage?
Don't recommend you do it all.  I does NOT cure hepatitis C.

Trinity
There are no peer review published reports on success with H202 with hepatitis.  H202 is an oxidizing agent and may contribute to liver scarring and cirrhosis.  i think many of the supplements people use for hepatitis are designed to reduce oxidation.  hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me chime in.
I'd be afraid of this one.  All of the supplements HR's supplements are what they call GRAS(generally regarded as safe)  I guess that is an FDA rating but I could be all wrong on that and someone may need to correct me.  I don't think taking H202 internally is generally regarded as safe at all.  I did read up on it at one time but closed the book on it.  I can't remember the details now but I remember being impressed that it would be dangerous.  
Ev
Don't do it. Simply, don't. Don't harm yourself. Talk to your hepatologist and listen to his or her advice. Don't turn yourself into a guinea pig trying unconventional "cures" - they usually are dangerous, and are not cures at all. If you can - wait for newer drugs to be released and treat with them, if you can't wait - go with the current treatment. There are two points you should consider - the younger you are, the better your chances to obtain an SVR; the longer you have HCV, the more damage it does to your body. Meanwhile, follow healthy and balanced diet - drinking H2O2 is not part of it...
Wishing you the best!
It's a hoax. The only cure there is at the moment is Interferon and Ribavirin treatment.